Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Papag
I thought the Taurus Judge craze would last about a month.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I thought Fireball2 was a
widely respected member here

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by gunner500
Long ago, loading gear into a Yukon expecting the beautiful smart girl I had met some months prior to NOT be there when I got back in a year.

Thinking EVERY X or Current Mil/Leo guy carried 24/7/365! crazy that one knocked me over with a feather when I found some, [MOST] worry about 'comfort' when out and about.........HO LEE FU-K! i'll get comfortable when I get back to the GD house.

CLASSIC 'gunner'...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I once thought I was wrong, but I was wrong!! 😁

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jaguartx
From Sickermores War Stories posts, I thought he was a patriot.

Come to find out, he liked Zeros restricted rules of engagement and the resultant increased US casualties. He also had no problem with record numbers of our warriors being unjustly prosecuted by dimocommie corksuckers.

He had no problem with Zero giving $150 billion to take us out. Nor did he have any appreciation for Trump getting the economy going or saving us from certain nuclear war with NK.

He also had no problem with Zero relieving hundreds of patriotic officers of their commands and replacing them with commie dick lickers.

He also had no problem with Zero weaponizing govt intel agencies against civilians in the cases of Tea Parties or Trump campaign officials and the duly elected POTUS.

I was wrong. Hes now a pos commie in my book, but since he's nice, yall suck it up.

Oh yeah, hes upset at Trump for being a liar and puzzy grabber.

"Not for a 3 stage event with a vertical blast. The first took out Hezbollahs missiles. The last big vortex blast means HMX rocket fuel."

I bet some hydroxychloroquine zinc and azithromycin would clear that right up!

Thats why you arent a dr.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by gunner500
Long ago, loading gear into a Yukon expecting the beautiful smart girl I had met some months prior to NOT be there when I got back in a year.

Thinking EVERY X or Current Mil/Leo guy carried 24/7/365! crazy that one knocked me over with a feather when I found some, [MOST] worry about 'comfort' when out and about.........HO LEE FU-K! i'll get comfortable when I get back to the GD house.

Amen brother!

Coincidentally I was watching WWII in HD the past few days and one of the gentlemen whose story they were telling was a newly minted officer just after Pearl Harbor. His name was Charles Scheffel and he was from Oklahoma, he attended Oklahoma A&M. Charles was married to his sweetheart before shipping out to North Africa and wanted nothing more than to return to his beautiful bride just like so many men that never did. He was wounded and bleeding from a Nazi shell in the ruins of some European village when he came to the realization that if he didn’t get up and moving he would die. Charles said that he wanted nothing more than to get home so that he could “make love to his wife again”. He had all the ‘comfort’ he needed with only the memory of what waited for him at home.
He spent a good deal of time recovering but since they had to amputate his trigger finger he was sent back home. Once Charles got to Virginia (IIRC) he called his wife and said “quit work and come meet me in Arlington”. She replied “I’ll be getting on the 3 o’clock train day after tomorrow”. Charles was so excited to see the women he loved but hadn’t seen in a few years that he got to town a few hours early and was sitting there trying to figure out how he could afford a room at the Arlington Inn when a man approached him and said “Captain, you look like you’re having a hard time. Wait here....”. Two minutes later that man came back and said “Captain, hold out your hand”. Charles held out his hand and the anonymous man put the keys to The Suite at the Arlington Inn in his hands. Feeling that divine intervention had interceded just as it had a couple of times during his darkest moments of combat he said a prayer and thanked God for once again saving his hide.....then his beautiful bride arrived and they had a welcome home night the likes of which he only dreamt about...... the dream that sustained him in combat and carried him during the storms of battle was now hugging him and kissing him in real life....on American soil! His wife gave birth to their first child 9 months to the day after their reunion.

Anyway Sir, I thought of you and your story encouraged me to let you know that.

I guess that sometimes even a blind squirrel finds an acorn because I married way above my pay grade. Knowing what true love feels like makes Charles’s story easily relatable to those of us lucky enough to have found it.....I’d venture that you could relate as well. 👍

Great story, Ace. Some love themselves too much to ever really love someone else.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
From Sickermores War Stories posts, I thought he was a patriot.

Come to find out, he liked Zeros restricted rules of engagement and the resultant increased US casualties. He also had no problem with record numbers of our warriors being unjustly prosecuted by dimocommie corksuckers.

He had no problem with Zero giving $150 billion to take us out. Nor did he have any appreciation for Trump getting the economy going or saving us from certain nuclear war with NK.

He also had no problem with Zero relieving hundreds of patriotic officers of their commands and replacing them with commie dick lickers.

He also had no problem with Zero weaponizing govt intel agencies against civilians in the cases of Tea Parties or Trump campaign officials and the duly elected POTUS.

I was wrong. Hes now a pos commie in my book, but since he's nice, yall suck it up.

Oh yeah, hes upset at Trump for being a liar and puzzy grabber.

"Not for a 3 stage event with a vertical blast. The first took out Hezbollahs missiles. The last big vortex blast means HMX rocket fuel."

I bet some hydroxychloroquine zinc and azithromycin would clear that right up!

Thats why you arent a dr.

But Dr. Immanuel is! "very impressive".

"She said that she had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients, I thought her voice was an important voice but I know nothing about her," he said on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was wrong last night when I turned off the hockey game last night thinking that Toronto would lose against Carolina and get tossed out the qualifying round.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the late 70's I predicted that frisbee golf would never catch on .....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I thought Deflave had multiple personality disorder

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by tzone
I can't think of anything I've been wrong about.

Except of course you being wrong about not ever being wrong whistle

Lynn

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
"There's no way they'll elect that jug eared son of a bitch TWICE!"

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Fugawe, Me to couldn't believe it ! !!!!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I thought the stupid fad of wearing ball caps backward would die in a couple of years, and that was a couple of decades ago,

I saw a young dude walking down the street about a week ago, mid-afternoon, bright sun here in the desert SW, and cap on backward

I guess it's considered cool in some circles. That and really ugly beards, sometimes both together.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Paul39, When I see one of our ranch hands with a ball cap on backwards, I ask them ( are you black?) they say no, then I say then turn your damn cap around, usually don't have to repeat it. Rio7

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Makes me think of the Jimmy character in Yellowstone. Ranch hand, usually with the backward cap.

I suppose it's futile to wonder about what it means, if anything. If you are a baseball catcher or welder, OK. Everybody else it's just stupid.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shooting vintage .44-40 rifles would be boring.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RIO7

Paul39, When I see one of our ranch hands with a ball cap on backwards, I ask them ( are you black?) they say no, then I say then turn your damn cap around, usually don't have to repeat it. Rio7

Reminds me of times I asked some of my bro patients if they knew where from and why the fad of wearing loose, low pants originated. Yeah, toy boys in Huntsville when or just before my cousin was the warden there.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/08/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Paul39
I thought the stupid fad of wearing ball caps backward would die in a couple of years, and that was a couple of decades ago,

I saw a young dude walking down the street about a week ago, mid-afternoon, bright sun here in the desert SW, and cap on backward

I guess it's considered cool in some circles. That and really ugly beards, sometimes both together.

Paul

You've never had a cap blow off? Had them in the way while shooting? Had them blocking whatever was above you? Lots of reasons, not to mention "just for the hell of it."

Wearing them backwards goes back at least a half century.
I don't think it means anything and don't pay it any mind .

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by mathman
I was wrong as hell about what career to pursue.

Shoulda jumped into engineering...

Should have never jumped out of it. I earned a BSEE degree and passed the EIT part of the professional license exams. I should have joined the workforce right then. frown

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,307
Posts18,487,152
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.