Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
NY by far is the worst state maybe because they have an Italian Mayor and Governor.

Are you saying Wops are weasels... or wimps... or that just whine like a 13 year old girl at Peace Corp camp?

I'm confused...

Most Wops are ok but those 2 make the rest look really bad IMHO

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What matters is deaths and hospitalizations. Europe is far above us and I don't trust the numbers coming out of Russia, China or Iran. NY by far is the worst state maybe because they have an Italian Mayor and Governor.

Deblasio is not Italian,he changed his name to seem it, he is Warren Wilhelm jr.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rong
What matters is deaths and hospitalizations. Europe is far above us and I don't trust the numbers coming out of Russia, China or Iran. NY by far is the worst state maybe because they have an Italian Mayor and Governor.

Deblasio is not Italian,he changed his name to seem it, he is Warren Wilhelm jr.

Yeah he is 1/2 Italian.

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 08/09/20. Reason: 1/2 italian
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
NY by far is the worst state maybe because they have an Italian Mayor and Governor.

Are you saying Wops are weasels... or wimps... or that just whine like a 13 year old girl at Peace Corp camp?

I'm confused...

Most Wops are ok but those 2 make the rest look really bad IMHO

Yeah, but....don't call 'em "Fredo." Ever. whistle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are well below Europe in case fatalities and deaths as a percentage of population. So the whole article is written on a false premise. Morons will be morons, and there is no shortage of those.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PJGunner
It seems to me that something has a very terrible stench.They know that Hydroxychloroquine goes a long way toward alleviating coronacrap yet they refuse to prescribe it. Why? My take is it's a cheap drug and Big Pharma can't rip off we the people with some high priced God only knows what. No help from our illustrious Congress as Big Pharma has them in their pockets. I think that makes them highly responsible for at least some of the deaths.
I know a young lady, well she's fifty something but a lot younger than me who has come down with the coronacrap twice and hospitalized twice. Both times they refused to give her Hydroxychloroquine to alleviate her symptoms. When she asked why not, all she was told was it was an oder from above to not use that medicine. She's over it now but is really screwed up healthwise from the experience and is scared stiff if she comes down with it again that it'd be a death sentence.
Now our illustrious Congress who looks after us like a loving parent has supposedly given Big Pharma immunity if their vaccine kills people. That tells me whose side those hijo de puta are on and it ain't we the people.
Paul B.

Thus ain’t about Big Pharna, it’s about politics.

Trump backed the use of Hydroxychloroquine early in. Whatever Orange Mans says is good, must be bad.

Look no further for an answer. Unless you include Israel not only endorsed its use but sent millions of doses to the US....

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 32 invisible), 2,088 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,745
Posts18,495,171
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.