-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a torture chair for people who don't wear a mask.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fuzzytail
Looks like something a ole redneck boy from eastern NC would put on dog box for a rifle rest.

I can relate to that.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Gooch holder

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know what it is or what it would be used for but i do have three muffler bearings i trade you for it

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Why the hell hasn’t anybody bought t yet!!??!

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Where do the magic crystals go?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Salvaged pieces of the train wrecked DeLorian. It's missing the flux capacitor, which is what makes time travel possible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fair asking price for the rig, the guesses are comical keep em coming. For others who know what it's for don't tell! At least not yet. It is missing at least one piece though. Can't tell if the lower pivot pin is there or not, but that's easily replaced as well and those are often lost. Cool find anyway, they just increase in value as time goes on. If it's a big name like Lund or Springer they are usually double the price. My neighbor had one of the old manual style that were mostly scrapped in the 30's. then there was a resurgence and they became popular after the war when technology and batteries improved. That's when they upgraded most to electric. Most of the old ones that survived got retro fitted and lost a lot of their value unless it was professionally done and the hinge plate was welded not braised. I saw a 36v system once and the lady that owned it said her son liked the added power and longer battery life. The only reason he didn't use it anymore is because he moved across the country chasing some gal and they didn't have room in their apartment. Her asking price was way high especially since the seat was shot and needed replacing. This one looks like it was stored inside and taken care of, not very common these days. It's a shame more classic artifacts like these just get neglected. I had a neighbor growing up that would neglect everything and it drove us nuts that he had so many cool things but let them to the elements. Getting back to this power chair I must say I have no idea what it is but you've read this long so I commend you determination to find out what it is. I hope you do and left everyone know.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You suck!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Some rigging for a little sailing vessel doodad contraption.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
You suck!

+1

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lol

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Fair asking price for the rig, the guesses are comical keep em coming. For others who know what it's for don't tell! At least not yet. It is missing at least one piece though. Can't tell if the lower pivot pin is there or not, but that's easily replaced as well and those are often lost. Cool find anyway, they just increase in value as time goes on. If it's a big name like Lund or Springer they are usually double the price. My neighbor had one of the old manual style that were mostly scrapped in the 30's. then there was a resurgence and they became popular after the war when technology and batteries improved. That's when they upgraded most to electric. Most of the old ones that survived got retro fitted and lost a lot of their value unless it was professionally done and the hinge plate was welded not braised. I saw a 36v system once and the lady that owned it said her son liked the added power and longer battery life. The only reason he didn't use it anymore is because he moved across the country chasing some gal and they didn't have room in their apartment. Her asking price was way high especially since the seat was shot and needed replacing. This one looks like it was stored inside and taken care of, not very common these days. It's a shame more classic artifacts like these just get neglected. I had a neighbor growing up that would neglect everything and it drove us nuts that he had so many cool things but let them to the elements. Getting back to this power chair I must say I have no idea what it is but you've read this long so I commend you determination to find out what it is. I hope you do and left everyone know.

So, what is it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one told you?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
No one told you?

Nope, not yet.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 52 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,308
Posts18,487,182
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.