Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 32 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 31 32
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

One more thing I have 3 RN,s in the family, all working. All say it is real. There hospitals are not overwhelmed yet

But many in the state are. Some patients being shipped hundreds of mile to an open bed.

And school teachers think the government running education is great. And military members think following orders is honorable. And pharmaceutical companies think that people should take lots of pills. And climate scientists think that the coastal cities are all under water now due to catastrophic global warming.

I've got several relatives that are nurses, and have interacted professionally and privately with dozens of doctors, forming long-lasting relationships with several. They are not any more immune to the propaganda than the rest. They do what they are told, and if they don't, they lose their jobs or their license to practice. They call no shots, and make no decisions. It's all a matter of "approved procedure."

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife is in the medical field, and she, along with all her little doctor buddies, think the hysteria, fear mongering and over-reaction of the liberal news along with leftist politicians & medical pundits is the biggest "hoax" perpetrated on us since Greta Thunberg.

Overflowing hospitals? My neighbor is an anesthesiologist and for the first time in his 20 year career, he has no work.

Some area hospitals have even discussed laying off nurses.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by skeen
My wife is in the medical field, and she, along with all her little doctor buddies, think the hysteria, fear mongering and over-reaction of the liberal news along with leftist politicians & medical pundits is the biggest "hoax" perpetrated on us since Greta Thunberg.

Overflowing hospitals? My neighbor is an anesthesiologist and for the first time in his 20 year career, he has no work.

Some area hospitals have even discussed laying off nurses.

Hospital the wife works at has quietly furloughed about 35 nurses and bunch of non medical staff since the "pandemic" started. In their whole health system they have laid off a greater number and have even closed sone satellite physician offices......overwelmed they are not!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well, well. Now where did all the chest beating foot stompers go to?

No one ?

Aw, c'mon, man....

You mean all the chest beaters who post, "I cant wait 'til ANTIFA comes to my neighborhood so I can stomp some skulls," to, "Those commies better watch it. When does the real shooting start?" Those guys? The ones who wrap themselves in the American flag and carry the Constitution & Bill of Rights in their shirt pockets?

They're snuggled up in their basements under protective COVID tin-foil wrap. Seems like a bunch of 'em who hide bravely behind their keyboards are afraid to go into Kroger's without their face-mask and Purell sanitizer full body rubdowns.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You have a right to be a denier. But the facts say differently.

So here's your chance to present the facts to us as to why we that see this as a political tool are wrong. Let's see these facts you are talking about. No you likely won't do that. People like you only want to insult those that disagree with you and spread lies and fear. So I'm calling you out to come here and prove me wrong.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Got the term from my service in Vietnam and Iraq. In a Truck Company, guarding convoys.

Oh yeah?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

One more thing I have 3 RN,s in the family, all working. All say it is real. There hospitals are not overwhelmed yet

But many in the state are. Some patients being shipped hundreds of mile to an open bed.

Which state and hospitals?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One more thing I have 3 RN,s in the family, all working. All say it is real.

Real what?

A real disease? Who is "denying" that?

Real bad for a small fraction of the populace? Who's denying that?

What is it that you're arguing about?

Is it your position that COVID 19 will spell the end of the human race without a quick vaccine? Remember, the 3 RN's in your family are seeing and treating only the most ill of millions who have contracted Covid. Same as those who work in prison corrections only see the worst of society. So for them them, the most severe cases are "real"?

So why don't you and I go over to this site that tracks COVID deaths and cases:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cov...368j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Day to day this thing jumps around like an EKG, which tells us that reporting and tabulating are not accurate day to day. However, from this you can see the weekly low and high and get a trend. Georgia had 2 deaths on Aug 3rd and 79 on August 4th then 13 on August 9.

Let's go back to the peak of the shutdown and peak of the "crisis". Georgia had 8 deaths April 25 and 84 April 27th.

You can deduce two things from this graph. 1.) the lock down didn't make much of difference and wearing masks hasn't made much of difference. If you will accept the opinion of the ER docs who agree that most deaths happen within about 3 weeks after exposure, we are reporting about the same numbers as April. 2.) The virus has had 4 MONTHS to spread since then. A much greater number of people have been exposed to this, but a lower percentage of infected people are dying.

Let me explain what is "real".

This virus is out there, and it's not going away any time soon. You can try and keep yourself safe from it, and your success will be at best temporary. Unless you have a Cold War era fallout shelter that you plan to hide in for the next decade, chances are, you're going get exposed. Just like the chicken pox in the old days. You can run, but you can't hide forever. Maybe New Zealand or some other island will let you immigrate and you can sequester there. Otherwise, mask or no mask, lock down or open society, COVID is has your name and is looking for you.

The denying going on here is those of you that deny that you and everybody else are somehow completely safe if you stay home, if you wear a mask, if you stay 6' away from every other human and they do the same. Does it help some? That is debatable on the individual level and folly on the societal level. At the very best, it takes a 24 month event and will make it 48+ month event. At best. Other denial that goes on is that people can hide behind closed doors, masks (bandanas? Ha!) and social distance and be fully protected. This thing is either highly contagious, or it's not. Which is it? If it is, you can run but you can't hide. If it's not, then all these measures are a farce. That's "real".

As for cases and fatalities, we're gonna get them one way r another. This is a disease. It jumped from bats to humans. New disease, no previous human exposure. With that, you better expect it will hit hard. Nothing you or I or Dr. Foucci can do to change that.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hatari

One more thing I have 3 RN,s in the family, all working. All say it is real.

Real what?

A real disease? Who is "denying" that?

I AM. I have dug and dug for around 40 hours over the last several months looking for VERIFIED EVIDENCE and ISOLATED DEFINITIVE VIRUS MARKERS in any number of actual patients for a SEPARATE AND NOVEL CORONAVIRUS that is labeled "covid 19". What I have found is that those things don't exist. What I have found is tests that can't possibly test for some particular strain of coronavirus and can't test for any specific viral antibodies that are prone to give both false negatives and false positives at such a rate that testing becomes pointless. What I have found is a narrative twisted back and forth weekly, and statistics made from whole cloth, and fearmongering and panic and endless streams of BS just like this thread, but what I haven't found are conclusive evidences for each of the steps taken in this farce. What I have found most of all is utter ignorance about viruses and the medical industrial complex and about how much politics warps "science" at every level. People are lying, and people are going along with lies. That's what "covid 19" is.

There are likely many thousands of distinct viruses in each of our bodies right now, most of them in various states of inactivity. So the presence of any one virus or any particular group of viruses does not mean anything in regard to "infection". That isn't the standard.

No one seems to know the standard, but they are sure willing to make claims. A simple thought experiment solves this. Remove the endless "covid" fearmongering everywhere. Has anything changed? NO. Statistically, there are no more people dying this year of various respiratory illnesses anywhere than there were last year. It's just that simple.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I don’t think it’s a hoax.

But blown out of proportion....

Why not all this back with the ZeroBama was battlin H1n1?

Funny thing on the H1N1, I don’t remember Fauci doing pressers on that outbreak and stating how bad it was.

It’s just a flu, that hits old folks harder than others. I believe the CDC’s numbers are overstated. I’m just trying to live as normally as I can now, but I’m in CA which is playing politics with the virus
I’m not going to live in fear of this overblown epidemic, if it’s really an epidemic at all.

Last edited by Old Ornery; 08/11/20.
IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I don’t think it’s a hoax.

But blown out of proportion....

Why not all this back with the ZeroBama was battlin H1n1?

Funny thing on the H1N1, I don’t remember Fauci doing pressers on that outbreak and stating how bad it was.

It’s just a flu, that hits old folks harder than others. I believe the CDC’s numbers are overstated. I’m just trying to live as normally as I can now, but I’m in CA which is playing politics with the virus
I’m not going to live in fear of this overblown epidemic, if it’s really an epidemic at all.

The COVID-19 hoax hasn't met the CDC's definition of an epidemic for quite a while even with all the inflated (fake) numbers.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Why is it that if you don’t wring your hands and weep and cry out for complete and total isolation, your a virus denier all of a sudden?

Facts:

Covid 19 is a new virus introduced into the human population to which there was no previous exposure. Maybe previous exposure to one of the other more benign strains of corona viruses might give some people better protection, but that is conjecture. New virulent viruses can be rough on the population. Just ask the Incas after Pissarro showed up.

Next, it was CHINA that bungled the virus response first, followed by Italy.

China could have isolated this in Wuhan and they botched that. Once it was out of Wuhan, the world was phouced.

Italy’s healthcare system was overwhelmed so severely that panic started in the Western world. Had Italy not sheet the bed on this, the rest of the world would have had a more measured, rational response.

So don’t get pissed at Trump. He didn’t make the virus, screw the bat, or let it out of China. He’s advocated for effective treatment and is smart enough to understand that short of a vaccine that shows up within months, this will run through the world no matter what measures are taken. The only thing that is happening now is a steady march toward universal exposure and herd immunity. It’s just a matter of how slow or fast that occurs.

hatari, you're nailing it. It's funny to watch, all this number tallying. How many new cases yesterday, as opposed to the day before that.. and the day before that.. and the day before that. Bulshit! Has anybody heard anybody talk about the number of flu infections or morbidity due to THE FLU? I haven't.

The Chinese virus is running its course through the population. PERIOD. Like it or not, herd immunity will eventually stick its head up and win out (if it hasn't already), no matter what the fear mongering dumbasses on lamestream media throw out there day after day, night after night. Vaccine or no Vaccine.

And they damn sure don't want herd immunity because then their power ends.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RAS
The question isn’t if it’s a hoax or not.

The question is if the reaction to it is correct. Is evaporating 1/3 of the nations wealth, soon to be double digit unemployment, thousands of businesses collapsed, years of recovery,.....worth this?

No.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by memtb

.. so far this flu season, 25K + Americans have
died from the flu or complications thereof! In
2017-2018 flu season, American deaths were
80K. Yet, it was barely spoken about....

25K/80,000K is treated like a cool statistic

217 deaths due to C19 a national melodrama.

Over 40% of CV-19 deaths have been in nursing homes. The average life span on admission ot a nursing home is 6 months. Nearly 700,000 die in nursing homes every year.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Is the narrative falling apart?

This is pretty good....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbIBPJ3OTeg

Tarquin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by memtb

.. so far this flu season, 25K + Americans have
died from the flu or complications thereof! In
2017-2018 flu season, American deaths were
80K. Yet, it was barely spoken about....

25K/80,000K is treated like a cool statistic

217 deaths due to C19 a national melodrama.

Over 40% of CV-19 deaths have been in nursing homes. The average life span on admission ot a nursing home is 6 months. Nearly 700,000 die in nursing homes every year.

This logic flies right over a covtard head

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Why is it that if you don’t wring your hands and weep and cry out for complete and total isolation, your a virus denier all of a sudden?

Facts:

Covid 19 is a new virus introduced into the human population to which there was no previous exposure. Maybe previous exposure to one of the other more benign strains of corona viruses might give some people better protection, but that is conjecture. New virulent viruses can be rough on the population. Just ask the Incas after Pissarro showed up.

Next, it was CHINA that bungled the virus response first, followed by Italy.

China could have isolated this in Wuhan and they botched that. Once it was out of Wuhan, the world was phouced.

Italy’s healthcare system was overwhelmed so severely that panic started in the Western world. Had Italy not sheet the bed on this, the rest of the world would have had a more measured, rational response.

So don’t get pissed at Trump. He didn’t make the virus, screw the bat, or let it out of China. He’s advocated for effective treatment and is smart enough to understand that short of a vaccine that shows up within months, this will run through the world no matter what measures are taken. The only thing that is happening now is a steady march toward universal exposure and herd immunity. It’s just a matter of how slow or fast that occurs.

hatari, you're nailing it. It's funny to watch, all this number tallying. How many new cases yesterday, as opposed to the day before that.. and the day before that.. and the day before that. Bulshit! Has anybody heard anybody talk about the number of flu infections or morbidity due to THE FLU? I haven't.

The Chinese virus is running its course through the population. PERIOD. Like it or not, herd immunity will eventually stick its head up and win out (if it hasn't already), no matter what the fear mongering dumbasses on lamestream media throw out there day after day, night after night. Vaccine or no Vaccine.

And they damn sure don't want herd immunity because then their power ends.

Herd immunity is another farce. How many people need to walk around with umbrellas before you don't get wet when it rains?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Does anyone think that accurate CV-19 information or data might be being deliberately obfuscated by elected or appointed officials of the government or industry?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

Which state and hospitals?

Old Coot could never answer this either.

LOL

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Thats correct. Where did you serve? Many hospitals in southern California are very full.

Page 20 of 32 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (6MMWASP, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 358wsm, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 23 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,903
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.