Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh shucky darn. What will we do?
South Dakota is a great place to live.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
.Been noticing a lot of NY plates even out here in Oregon...

been thinking WTF....

guess this sort of explains it all...they are looking to get out of NY, and are looking for where to go...

bout anywhere would be an improvement...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
That laughing and cheering you hear is from the SoDak celebrations.

Yup, all we need now is Colorado, California and a few other states to follow suit

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
According to Sturgis Rally officials after 5 days attendance is down at 270,000 vehicles this year compared to 287,000 this time last year about 6%. .I wad betting you all were dying to know. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Gov. Andy fa Cuomo says SD now on official no travel list for new dorkers. We will all cry a river I am sure. Handy Andy who can't balance a checkbook or even protect his states nursing home patients. Is gonna tell us how to run things or deprive us new dork visitors. God bless america ,some [bleep] does actually work out. MB
Good.. Keeps those NYers out of that beautiful state..

Just got back from the Sturgis Rally last night... Wonderful time - beautiful weather and freedom abounds there.. Not ONCE did we see a Biden sign - anywhere... Nothing but Trump/Pence in view..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Randy Andy was begging people not to leave NYS last week. This state is dying under Democrat control. He is an egotistical narcissist that killed thousands of nursing home residents.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Gov. Andy fa Cuomo says SD now on official no travel list for new dorkers. We will all cry a river I am sure. Handy Andy who can't balance a checkbook or even protect his states nursing home patients. Is gonna tell us how to run things or deprive us new dork visitors. God bless america ,some [bleep] does actually work out. MB
Good.. Keeps those NYers out of that beautiful state..

Just got back from the Sturgis Rally last night... Wonderful time - beautiful weather and freedom abounds there.. Not ONCE did we see a Biden sign - anywhere... Nothing but Trump/Pence in view..

Redneck,
Glad you had a good time. But the serious question is how many tires did you go through this year? Seems every year you blow a tire or two on the trip.

As far as New York, we must be doing something right. Have had to deal with a few NY people the last few days, and the only thing I can say is good riddance. Rude,pushy, impatientient and seem to think their mistakes and stupidity are my fault.

Arcus Venator
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just a reminder, there’s plenty of very conservative people that live in upstate NY guys. If you look at our last voting map the entire state was red except the big cities. This state has been a turd floating in the bowl but it’s about to be flushed. My only hope is people wake up and see cumhole I mean Cuomo for what he is and start voting conservative in this state.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He has a return ban/quarantine on most every state folks want to visit, it's like he doesn't want NY residents to see that much of the rest of the country is living a bit more freely.
The Smokies are overrun with NY and Illinois plates and have been all spring and summer which is out of the norm.
We had a New Yorker call asking about renting our vacation rental last month, during the conversation[literally] with the hateful azz woman we decided it was a good time for us to go so not available.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Do you suppose most of the New Dork rally visitors sneak home in the dark and never quarantine themselves? Gee if any of them got covid from some of their fellow rally visitors sure hope they take it home and share it with fellow new dorkers. Is that what handy Andy is worried about or the fact he couldn't figure out how to tax them for leaving? Maybe woody and the rest of the big wheel vendor turds missed the new dorkers that andy shamed into staying home but the rest of SD sure as hell didn't. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (BallisticBRYAN, Alan_Robertson, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 5 invisible), 1,382 guests, and 695 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,635
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.