Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
A proper ADVENTURE BOWHUNTER needs a proper truck. A proper truck has an 8 foot bed. Anything less and you dont have a truck, you just have a sedan with a large trunk. My last truck (also a Doge ram) was 10 years old and had 160,000 miles on it and lots of memories and bow killed animals hauled in it but it was time for an upgrade so I got online and built the truck I wanted and ordered it.

after picking it up I installed a bed liner, tailgate protector and a tanneau cover. I ordered a white truck because 100% of it will be wrapped in my bowhunting company logos and advertising graphics for the bowhunting business so it wont be white for long. On the way home from the dealership I stopped at the wrap shop with the designs and then the Cap connection to order the running boards. After its wrapped, I cant show a picture of it here lest the gals go running, screaming to the mods to complain.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Unfortunately, I did not care for the cup holders and cab storage on the 2020 rams. You don't get any cup holders unless you fold down the center console and I don't care to have that thing folded down so I designed and 3D printed my own customized solution along with some Rino glass. Also, I designed and made larger than usual cup holders.

The last truck I ordered I made the mistake of getting carpeting in the cab. I wont do that again. Its a devil to clean. This time I went with an interior that can be easier maintained.

Then I ordered some heavy duty canvas seat covers.

Today I added some bed lighting again using my 3D printers. If you have ever gutted a black bear by the side of the road in the rain and 10 O clock at night, while the black bear you killed a few hours earlier is in the bed of your truck with all you gear and you are all alone, you understand the need for good lighting both in the bed and via a magnetic base attached to the side of the truck so you dont have to hold a flashlight in your teeth while field dressing. This happened during one of my bowhunting road trips.

Next up is designing and installing the dashboard cam mount. I want to get the entire thing done prior to the fall hunting season road trips. More updates to follow. I still need to install a new knee wrecker to the back end.

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/14/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
That’s really good stuff you did there. Those printers are really handy aren’t they? On a side note....your license plate letters are great!!!!

Brad
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Let’s Go Brandon
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shart Stains

You’re a dumbphuck

JMHO

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nothing like an "adventure bowhunting" thread about cupholders, trucks, McDonald's, and plastic stupid crap and nothing about hunting. Par for the course...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys are just jealous because you never had a schweet tonneau cover like that. Tonneau covers rock!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where'd you poach that Ron?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GregW
Nothing like an "adventure bowhunting" thread about cupholders, trucks, McDonald's, and plastic stupid crap and nothing about hunting. Par for the course...

When the quarry is tame or caged animals, just getting there is the whole adventure....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by DeadHead

When the quarry is tame or caged animals, just getting there is the whole adventure....

My point exactly. A real hunter would be talking about vastly different things...

- Greg

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but for me it's just not really "hunting" unless I can have a double order of McD's hash browns and a big ol OJ for breakfast.

I find that I can fall asleep in the pop-up blind much better with the right nutrition.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
it is not the ending but the journey . read that some were. my only thought is with the fold down no one can sit there. with the cup holder thing no one can sit there. as for me I like having my lady close. ( she is fun to play with ) ( o ) ( o ) carry on thanks for the share.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sharp_things

Unfortunately, I did not care for the cup holders and cab storage on the 2020 rams. You don't get any cup holders unless you fold down the center console and I don't care to have that thing folded down so I designed and 3D printed my own customized solution along with some Rino glass. Also, I designed and made larger than usual cup holders.

Quite the design - I've seen better looking printing come out of a fuggin 8th grade shop class.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Quite the design - I've seen better looking printing come out of a fuggin 8th grade shop class.

Dickweed

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Dickweed

Wipe your chin

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why is this in the "bowhunting" forum?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We're on pins and needles to learn how many decals you can fit on the back window.

Hoping there's room for this adventure:

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
We're on pins and needles to learn how many decals you can fit on the back window.

Oooohhhh....too soon, too soon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Laffin....

- Greg

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm sure he's got plans to print some step bars for that work truck to help his stumpy legs get inside...

- Greg

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

That is AWESOME!!!!

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Thieves will love the soft cover with hunting decals all over the truck. They will slice it open and take everything you have. Putting decals/wraps all over your truck is just asking for it to get broken into.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by clwg97
Thieves will love the soft cover with hunting decals all over the truck. They will slice it open and take everything you have. Putting decals/wraps all over your truck is just asking for it to get broken into.

Shhhh.....

- Greg

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’m sure I have asked this before but please tell me this “Adventure Bowhunter” is joking?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Imagine their disappointment when all they find is a tote full of twinkies and ding dongs

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You only have to worry about that if you get over a hundred yards from the truck. So it's not a problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't forget an inflatable target for a final tuneup before hunting.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You don't have to "build" or "special order" stripped down base model trucks. Single cab long bed in white with no options. They stock them by the 100's for fleet trucks.
Every thing you post has some fabrication,embellishment or flat out lie.
I've never seen anyone boast about mediocrity so much.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

The only inflatable he's gonna bring is named Tiffany.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Tiffany? I think the Kulas way is more into Tom.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think he enjoys the abuse he gets here. He's on other forums and doesn't post as much. He likes getting you guys going.

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Time is short so I will reply in one post. (P.S. thanks for all the interest and views and questions in this thread. This is the best group of fans a guy could ask for, nearly 2000 views already and many comments. This too is destined to be one of the most viewed and commented on threads in the bowhunting area. You are welcome Mr. Bin)so thanks to all that rush back here again and again and again and again to read. its almost as if I can script your every action at my will. (hint)

I cant give you as many visits as you are all clamoring for due to the fact that bow season is fast approaching and our little bowhunting company is working round the clock. We are just now entering the busy season but I just checked the site analytics this morning and we have moved nearly $100K in bowhunting products the last 90 days with Sept. and Oct annually being our busiest time so bear with me if I dont get to sit on the chat rooms like you folks have time for. But IM stuck for the next hour at the cap connection getting the running boards installed on the new truck so you get an audience with me (how great is that for you?)

Ok here we go.

Originally Posted by LowerRiver
That’s really good stuff you did there. Those printers are really handy aren’t they? On a side note....your license plate letters are great!!!!

Its great isn't it???

If I click on your name and click on posts created by you I see that you have never created a post in this bowhunting area. (freeloader and leech that you are) At the same time you have never created a post of substance or worth in the bowhunting area. (useless) Ive concluded you are not a bowhunter. You are a sort of parasite but at the same time you serve only as a jester to entertain me here which is why I keep you around. Stick around sport, you may pick up a thing or two and who knows, someday you might take up bowhunting. In the mean time, keep up with the pouting and pissing and moaning Its funny.

Originally Posted by Bay_Dog

You go to a Dodge dealer with a huge check and your old truck and you walk away with a new truck. Its the darndest thing. Super easy.

The prep and pre-season stuff is also fun. The joy is in the doing. Should I ever hunt tame or cages animals, I think that too will be enjoyable.

A real hunter would be talking about vastly different things...

Well we cant rely on you for such content, that we have proven. In the off season we hunters talk of pre-season prep. If you should take up bowhunting some day, you might understand. But I guess you missed the part about the bear hunt I included. You rush to pout and skipped right over it sport. You were in such a hurry to get upset and emotional and your panties in a twist, you didn't stop to read. Slow your roll speed racer.

I laughed. Jealous is not a good look on you. It was cute watching you try though. Please try again but put your back into it this time. Do better.

I'm sure he's got plans to print some step bars for that work truck to help his stumpy legs get inside...

Running boards were ordered and are being installed as I type. No need to print them. But thanks for the interest. Stay Tuned. (we both know you will)

I feel sad for you and where you settle to live and hunt and what you seem to tolerate. Ive been using a soft tonneau cover for years and have never Been broken into. I rarely take the keys out of the ignition. You need to surround yourself with better quality people that you have been settling for.

Originally Posted by Springcove
I’m sure I have asked this before but please tell me this “Adventure Bowhunter” is joking?

Mostly. My posts are clever and witty and usually a poke at some serious dumb fugs here as well some really interesting bowhunting content and innovations and DIY stuff. I think every bowhunter should be a Innovative Outdoorsman and then share that here but sadly this group is made up of the most dull and uninventive group of sad sack liberals Ive ever encountered. Im embarrassed for them so Its up to me to provide interesting bowhunting content. But I am not responsible for their knee jerk injuries and bruised egos and their emotional breakdowns for feeling sad after reading about my adventures. I control their emotions at will. I can always predict how they will reply when I post something (Like I did with you just now) Thanks for that. Its easy.

Imagine their disappointment when all they find is a tote full of twinkies and ding dongs

Since I hunt in bear country there is a no food rule in the back of the truck. Mostly I dont eat while hunting. I recall one bowhunt for Vancouver bull on the Big Island of Hawaii. I woke at 4:30 am and ate a protein bar. I got back to my hotel room at 9:30 at night and all Id had that day was that protein bar and several bottles of water. We spent the day spot and stalk hunting wild, feral, free range Bull with the bow. We were not up at 8000 feet for a picnic. We were hunting.

as a maker of targets I cant fathom what an inflatable target would be or how it would work. Here are some from the last batch I made.

I also make huge broadhead targets.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
You don't have to "build" or "special order" stripped down base model trucks. Single cab long bed in white with no options. They stock them by the 100's for fleet trucks.
Every thing you post has some fabrication,embellishment or flat out lie.
I've never seen anyone boast about mediocrity so much.

Look at you careing so deeply. Thanks for that. I built what I wanted and then called my dealer where Ive bought all my trucks cars and vans for the last 20 years. He said he had nothing of the sort on his lot. He said he would look around. He called back and said he could find nothing anywhere near by but if he expanded his search to other states he would have a better chance of finding exactly what I wanted. A few days later he called back because he found one in another state. Your claims of 100's of them laying around have proven to be false. (But I applaud the effort you put into it.) Stick around tiger.

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
I think he enjoys the abuse he gets here. He's on other forums and doesn't post as much. He likes getting you guys going.

-Jake

FINALLY! somebody that gets it. This group of liberal non bowhunters is so easy to get riled up, its become cheap and easy entertainment for me. Its like Im a puppet master and these dolts are at the end of the strings. Like a bunch of 13 year old girls (that dont know jack about bowhunting) they rush back looking to be offended. So of these idiots manufacture stuff I didnt write and then get upset about what they manufacture just so they have something to whine about. I sit back an am entertained by it. I literally laugh. My beautiful wife asks whats so funny? and I try to explain this group of sad gals here. (she never understands) I tell her its just so easy to get these idiots going like i have a laser pointer and they are liberal, non-bowhunting cats that I can make do what I wish.

One fool (and Im not making this up) was so upset and emotional and invested in me, he took time from his life to call the ATA and he still got it wrong and still doesnt understand. (that was freaking awesome)

Others are creating threads about me and my inventions (even if they are not my inventions) FYI, my inventions and patents are in the medical field, mostly diagnostic imaging and patient comfort but I have several provisional patents currently for bowhuntng products.

OK, so that all the time I have for now. Now you be good little liberal non-bowhunters and do exactly a I just described above and see if you can push my thread to 3000 views. I will check back some time later. (note to self, there are currently 1957 views in this thread at this writing) If I didn't quote your reply or give you the attention you crave from me its either because you bore me and are not trying hard enough and are dull or I have you on ignore because you have proven to be of zero value and are essentially a waste of bandwidth.

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

P.S. I no longer sell bag or broadhead targets but intentionally did not mention that earlier as I can make some here, trip over themselves reporting this post to the mods as advertising and they will have reported this before getting this far into reading. (you know who you are and you fell for it ……………….. again) grin Like I said, you entertain me.

Late edit. Our cook took some of my archery bull elk from last fall and all manner of stuff from our garden and turned this into a bowhunters feast and I know how much folks here love bowhunting content so I thought I would treat you to our dinner.

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/24/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ron,
Just to help get some facts straight, Greg does bowhunt. And he does it fair chase, and legally, and successfully, and without having his hand held. But...carry on.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Fair chase??? Don't be muddying the waters, that's not important.

Do you prefer cracked corn, or alfalfa cakes?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
whats the Schpeel w the BeeVint Lease?

Post or PM...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/new-cars/ram/1500/mount-crawford-va-22841?dma=&searchRadius=0&marketExtension=off&startYear=2020&maxMileage=15000&bodyStyleSubtypeCodes=FULLSIZE_REG%2BCOMPACT_REG&truckBedLength=90-99&driveGroup=AWD4WD&extColorsSimple=WHITE&isNewSearch=true&showAccelerateBanner=false&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25

Here's 143 stripped down no option trucks like yours.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Here's 143 stripped down no option trucks like yours.

But when he's finished, it's gonna have an innovative, state-of-the-art wide-angle cracked corn broadcast feeder mounted in the bed. And the tonneau cover will be remote-controlled. If he sees a game warden he can cover it up without leaving the cab, it's gonna be awesome.

Try finding one of those on the lot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

as a maker of targets I cant fathom what an inflatable target would be or how it would work. Here are some from the last batch I made.
Just joking about the target.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Ron,
Just to help get some facts straight, Greg does bowhunt. And he does it fair chase, and legally, and successfully, and without having his hand held. But...carry on.

Yep, Greg's got more bona fide content in his eye teeth, than Kluless's life has amounted to !

This just in, no changes to the WI crossbow season again - His input was overlooked again !!

TFF !!

Phoucc, ya can't make this $hit up.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I literally laugh. My beautiful wife asks whats so funny?

Haven't worked up the courage to tell her she was great as the Penguin in Batman Returns?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Sorry to keep all those waiting so long for an update. Things have been crazy busy here. With bowhunting season open or about to open in many states you can imagine our bowhunting company is working around the clock to outfit bowhunters with things that will make them more lethal. I dropped a new bowhunting video on Sunday which really ramped up sales (Clearly the economy is good and bowhunters have money to spend) so that leaves very little time to update you guys on the Adventure Bowhunter truck.

Also, Ive inked a deal with the nation's oldest and largest state bowhunting org as well as the bowhunting museum that will benefit them both greatly. More news on that later.

Ok, back to what you have obviously been waiting for and coming back again and again for an update.

The running boards are installed.

The seat covers should be in next week. and Ive nailed down the art for the truck wrap. I drop off the truck next Wednesday for wrapping.

It centers around this picture.

To spare the health of those that might injure themselves by running to the mods and admins to complain about advertising, Ive removed/blacked out all that would upset you and hurt your feelings so you wont have to pout and whine and complain (Im always thinking about the fans)

Im sorry I was not able to spend more time with you but there are a lot of bowhunters waiting on product so I have to fill orders. I havent even had the time to visit any of my leases or put out a single cam or stand yet this year.

Thanks for all the many many views and comments. I expected this too would be one of the most watched and commented upon threads in the bowhunting area and you have not let me down. This thread will be over 3000 views in no time. Thanks. Now I wont be back for a while to see the pouting and whining and complaining and other jealous and petty beyotching so you will have to be patient for me to return and laugh at you for acting like a little girl. (you know you will. You cant help yourself. I suspect its your upbringing)

Best Afield
The Adventure Bowhunter.
A little throw back pic to hold you over. I took this buck on my land in WI in 2018.

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/03/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sounds like you're real popular on archery talk too, LOL!
https://www.archerytalk.com/threads/ron-kulas.5587659/

https://www.google.com/search?q=ron...&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Google search of your name, the first three things are about your poaching. You're name is schit everywhere you turn up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His reputation is [bleep] everywhere. Should be 3d printing dicks so he has food to eat.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
That is a nice work Truck Thats all it is good for....I will take a crew cab any day over that piece....Plenty of lockable storage....Put some guns and camping gear in that regular cab and spend the night in a motel....You have to carry it in the room or your stuff will be gone in the morning..

I can put all my camping gear and bows and guns in my cab and it will be there in the morn..........I chose a 6 ft bed with a crew myself...You could not give me a regular cab truck.....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dont need a crew cab when you have nobody that can stand hearing him talk about himself 24/7. And what equipment? Probably uses the "house rifle" at the lodge to shoot out the window to their feed pile. Lmao

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

grin

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

grin

Oooohhhh....too soon, too soon.

OMG. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ron, can you please post the picture of your heater body suit?

PLEASE???

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Ron, can you please post the picture of your heater body suit?

PLEASE???

Thanks for your interest in that project. I enjoy fan requests.. Ive not been on here in weeks as Im swamped with orders and trying to keep bowhunters world wide supplied with gear that makes them more lethal. A couple members here emailed me telling me a fan had a request so I dropped by. Normally fans contact me via PM but Im happy to fulfill your dreams here.

Sadly Photobucket became a pay site so I dropped them like a bad habit. I can still see all the photos from that DIY project but they have the photobucket banner on them so it wont be suitable for framing and hanging in your fan book of me (sorry)

I designed and made that insulated suit since I could not find the features I wanted in products available. I combined the features of IWOM and HBS to make it more bowhunter friendly by adding the individual legs and the zippered arm holes as seen in the photo below. Hard to believe that was back in 2014. Where does the time go? You can search on my outdoor/bowhunting blog for all the pictures and fabrication steps for that project. Im sure you know where to find it on the WWW.

The coldest temps I wore that suit in was -15 F with a -45F windchill and I stayed warm as toast so it was a smart move to design and construct that suit for myself.

Hunting in cold temps has its rewards. I took this buck on my land in Wisconsin.

Please be sure to ask as many questions as you need. Im happy to respond to fan requests. Here is a pic of the completed suit that you requested.

Because I will bowhunt in some rather harsh conditions that lesser bowhunters will shy away from and because I live in the frozen tundra, Ive become adept at designing and making my own cold weather gear. Turning my animal skins to leather and then crafting them into warm gear adds to the adventure. Here is a bear I took with a homemade longbow I built using homemade arrows I fletched with the feathers of turkey Id killed and I took it with homemade broadheads I made from old saw blades and successfully self filmed that adventure bowhunt. Aside from the adventure itself, I get to enjoy the meat and then I work the skins to create items I make and wear. The palms on these mitts I made are elk hide. The larger boar I took with the homemade trad archery gear I described and was 200 lbs. and the smaller was a sow I struck with my truck at night on the drive home. Many here have likely watched the adventure bowhunt video for that bear. The goal was not the largest bear but an all homemade trad bear hunt that I self filmed. Not many have pulled off this feat of all homemade trad gear and then self filming the kill.

If you want to talk about more of my adventures and have more questions, perhaps look up my show schedule and track me down. I can teach you some stuff and you can even take a picture with me like this young kid from GA asked to do. (advertising logos blocked out so as not to upset the tender hearted gals here) I always make time to talk with fans.

Since I have not been here in a few weeks, I will update the other fans on the status of the Adventure bowhunting truck. Its complete. The wrap looks great (I cant show it here of the whinny little girls will trip over themselves pouting as they run to the mods/admins to piss and moan that its advertising.)

The seat covers are fantastic. All the other features are installed and ready for any number of adventure bowhunter trips. Sadly, Im so swamped with orders from bowhunters Ive yet to hit the woods this fall. Ive not even done any suburban deer culling with my bow that two municipalities have wanted me to do. I also took on another client to invent and design a new bowhunting product for him so aside from a couple out of state hunts I still have booked, I wont be doing a lot of bowhunting this fall.

Over 4300 views to this post already. This fan base rocks. Glad there are so many loyal and dedicated followers. You are of course wishing I had more time to spend with you but that is not the case as this is my busy season.

Last edited by sharp_things; 10/01/20.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those Labradors made beautiful mittens

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I'm still laughing at the pictures of the bows with training wheels on them, oh... I meant compounds.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
No, No, NO.

The pic with your face sticking out of it.

C'mon man, it makes me laugh.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
C'mon rooster, give the guy a break. He developed the camo Michelin Man suit because he hunts in some really tough conditions. Trying to keep warm whilst sitting on your ass is not easy, doncha know.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
C'mon rooster, give the guy a break. He developed the camo Michelin Man suit because he hunts in some really tough conditions. Trying to keep warm whilst sitting on your ass is not easy, doncha know.

Could always run a corn stove if the fuel wasn't placed 20 yards from the tree stand....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by smokepole

Could always run a corn stove if the fuel wasn't placed 20 yards from the tree stand....

LMFAO...............

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A corn stove? Has anybody patented that idea? Can you make one with a 3-d printer??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 12 invisible), 1,860 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,728
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.