Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Two local gun shops tell customers who walk through the door to remove their masks. This is primarily so the security cameras can record their face. One may place their mask back on or leave off - customer's choice.

The one had a smart aleck 20 something year old walk in with a mask while I was there. He was asked to remove his mask. His response was, "What if I am robbing the place?" Wrong answer as he ended up looking down the barrels of two guns. He stammered he was only joking but was kicked out and told not to come back until he learned some common sense.

Location also plays a role, the more rural areas are much less stuck on masks than urban areas. The problems in rural areas tend to come from Citiots pushing thier fears and beliefs on the outstate areas. I had to run to our cabin to retrieve perishables in the fridge and freezers as the power had been knocked out the night before and wasn't expected to return over the weekend. Stopped for gas on the way up and saw only the clerk wearing a mask, those who went in were all mask less. On the way back I stopped for ice at a different convenience store and saw the same. I didn't wear a mask either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Wear a camo mask, that makes it cool. All the help in Basspro wore them this day.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Did you buy anything or just creepily snap photos of young men working?

He is going to frame it in a nice 8x10 😃

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I was going to go into a gun store in Sidney a couple of weeks ago, they had signage on the door, so I drove off.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wear a camo mask, that makes it cool. All the help in Basspro wore them this day.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well, aren't you Mr. immunity. You are in a race with Wabigoon to post the most worthless threads here and you are winning.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by slumlord

Well, aren't you Mr. immunity. You are in a race with Wabigoon to post the most worthless threads here and you are winning.

Damn... yet another Communist telling people what the CAN and CANNOT post...

Fughing wannabe Joseph Stalin...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Sevastopol
Hello. Just wondering if I'm alone in my experience of walking into a couple of local gun shops and finding everyone behind the counter not wearing any masks. Is this a 'thing'?
They don't here either... Bascially, about 75%+ folks here do not wear 'em - tacitly telling Govy Evers to GFY..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Mask mandate here in Pa. It's a waste of governance. Maybe 50 percent compliance at best. I work in home health care and wear one anytime I'm around people. Wear a face shield in addition with patients. Hope for the day I can ditch that stuff.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I bought a 10yr old girl a pack of Newports and a big bottle of Vodka yesterday at the gas station... rules are for pussy commies, live free or die suckers!!

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
LGS or anyplace else, the BUSINESS OWNER dictates policy, not the gooberner or mayor.

IF the business requires a mask AND I want to spend my $$ there, i wear a mask.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
LGS or anyplace else, the BUSINESS OWNER dictates policy, not the gooberner or mayor.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I bought a 10yr old girl a pack of Newports and a big bottle of Vodka yesterday at the gas station... rules are for pussy commies, live free or die suckers!!

Nice to see you’re finally coming around....

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I went to a gun shop in a small Texas town recently and nobody had a mask on. They real a good inventory of firearms and a good supply of gun powder too. They probably had primers but I didn't think to check, I will next time. They had a kiosk for ordering suppressors, my kind of gun shop.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The range near me (between Bozeman and Belgrade) requires masks. It's an indoor range with a powerful filtration system, but I guess Bullock's henchmen gave them an ultimatum. It's ridiculous, but they are very strict and I am not going to cause them trouble by being the guy who argues about a rule (I do that for a living, so no freebies).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gun shop here has a sign on the door stating that masks MUST be removed before entering and are not allowed!

Despite Gubernor Andy's royal decree..

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Sevastopol: I wear a mask INTO all business's but when I see the employees NOT wearing them and everyone else in the store is not wearing them I remove mine.
Of course I live in a remote corner of'de world and only 17 "cases" of the china wuhan red death reported in this county I live in, to date.
I have bought 6 (six) guns in the last three weeks in 3 (three) different gunshops and none of the shops had employees with masks on during this time. Two of those gunshops earlier in the year did have their employees/owners wearing masks.
I should NOT gamble with my health at my age (73)?
I do wash my hands often both with sanitizer and/or hot water and soap.
God Bless all LGS's.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Just remembered one of the three gunshops I recently frequented is in the adjoining county (Madison county) to mine.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Don’t you live in Maryland?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, we will show that an adult named Ejp bought the 10-year old girl a quart of vodka that let her get drunk and stagger into the traffic where a semi killed her. We demand the maximum penalty for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and accessory to murder."

Dumb jerk!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not interested in hearing about the latest victim of "Uncle Badtouch."

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
Here in New Jersey no one sells powder or primers anymore. The regulations make it economically impossible. So, I go to a sporting goods store just over the line in New York State for powder. No one was wearing a mask in there, including me.

I went out this morning for some breakfast - bagels. I walked into the bagel shop with my mask in my hand. The guys working there weren't wearing their masks. I said something like "I'm not wearing this stupid thing." They didn't care.

They likely wondered what you intended to do with the mask you were holding in your hand. Probably come in handy in an 'emergency'.

Last edited by Sevastopol; 08/16/20.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Turkeyrun

As it should be.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 42 invisible), 1,855 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,429
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.