Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
No mask for me. Not once. I have never worn a mask in public, and nothing about the fake "covid-19" narrative would cause me to want to wear one now. I try to deal in facts, not in ridiculous narratives. I suggest that others do the same. If you don't watch the endless parade of horseshit from the media, it is far easier not to get sucked into these narratives.

The fact is that you’re a “narrative dumbf’k“ if ever there was one.

And also a pseudo tough guy with an awfully poor memory.

Post your name and address that you said you’d do,,,,,should you ever regain your memory.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll wear one in - indoors at a public place. I put it on in the parking lot before I go in

Its just not that big of a deal to me.

I've yet to come into contact with people outdoors - like walking on a sidewalk , so I haven 't had to make a decision on wearing one outside.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by Dre
I do wear it in stores as mandated, not a fan.
Also, I tested positive for Covid today.
I knew I had it for about a week now. while some symptoms went away and got better(my taste and smell coming back) my cough has got worse.

Have the quacks prescribed any dope? Or just OTC stuff?

Nothing. My vitals are fine and lungs sounded good. So Keep an eye on it type of thing.

Do you know where you picked it up ?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
No mask for me. Not once. I have never worn a mask in public, and nothing about the fake "covid-19" narrative would cause me to want to wear one now. I try to deal in facts, not in ridiculous narratives. I suggest that others do the same. If you don't watch the endless parade of horseshit from the media, it is far easier not to get sucked into these narratives.

Post your name and address that you said you’d do,,,,,should you ever regain your memory.

Litttle girl, I've told you and told you and told you. Yet you call my memory bad? Come to Helena. Then I will happily give you my address. You can already find my name here. It isn't hidden. You're just an idiot. And you love your fear narratives, which is why I know you are a child, and a female one, at that, little bitch. I'm sure my 8-year-old daughter could beat your ass.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Litttle girl, I've told you and told you and told you. Yet you call my memory bad? Come to Helena. Then I will happily give you my address. You can already find my name here. It isn't hidden. You're just an idiot. And you love your fear narratives, which is why I know you are a child, and a female one, at that, little bitch. I'm sure my 8-year-old daughter could beat your ass.

Still can’t remember, eh?
That’s quite a retraction but what more would one expect out of a keyboard badass?
The answer,,not much.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

That’s quite a retraction but what more would one expect out of a keyboard badass?
The answer,,not much.

You're fuucking high, moron. I've said the same thing every time you flaunt your vagina in my face. Again: come to Helena and say these things to my face, bitch. I'll school you in humility, and teach you what an actual man is. Until then, by all means, keep fluttering like a moth. Eventually, you'll get the newspaper treatment or die of old age. Knowing the certainty of that helps me tolerate the existence of worthless mouthy fuucks like you.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wear one about 55-60 hours a week at work. I hate the fuggin things.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I go somewhere that asks me to wear a mask I usually use a Hirbawi Keffiyeh, original pattern, pulled up over my nose. Keep the Brews on their toes.

Once in a while I’ll wear one of the CBRN full face masks I have.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The answer,,not much.

You're fuucking high, moron. I've said the same thing every time you flaunt your vagina in my face. Again: come to Helena and say these things to my face, bitch. I'll school you in humility, and teach you what an actual man is. Until then, by all means, keep fluttering like a moth. Eventually, you'll get the newspaper treatment or die of old age. Knowing the certainty of that helps me tolerate the existence of worthless mouthy fuucks like you.

And your memory still fails you. Strange ain’t it ?
Seems like a even a child would know his or her name and address.

But you can’t hide from that boast you made can you?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Feel free to fess up.

Only when required to, as in when patronizing a store that has to obey the fugged up ordinance. Sodom passed an ordinance, I was going to drive to the next town for everything, but then the commie [bleep] governor made it statewide so it was a moot point.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wear one when there is no way around it. But when I do, make 'em pay for it and make SURE everyone knows where I stand.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Longbeardking; 08/17/20.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
I wear one when there is no way around it. But when I do, make 'em pay for it and make SURE everyone knows where I stand.

LBK, where did you get that?

Nice.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I believe there is a virus
I believe the numbers are bull [bleep]
I wear a mask as required, to protect me
I do not know if you are sick, I am not.

I believe this whole thing is about the election

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Have not worn one... will not. I am not a sheep. Nor will I wear one when the next SARS, MERS, SWINE FLU bs comes out.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The non mask wearers more than likely don't wear seat belts, motorcycle helmets nor get their youngsters vaccinated. It's a free country, do as you please, just STFU about it !

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Walked into Popeyes last night in Cookeville to buy some chicken sandwiches for dinner. The young lady at the counter told me she was sorry but she could not take my order unless I had a mask on or she would be fired. I went to the truck and grabbed a mask and then placed my order.
The kicker was there was an employee walking around with a mask pulled down to his chin. Just didnt think it was worth getting into a pizzing contest about it.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The non mask wearers more than likely don't wear seat belts, motorcycle helmets nor get their youngsters vaccinated. It's a free country, do as you please, just STFU about it !

It’s called ‘promoting herd immunity’. That includes no seat belts, helmets, vaccinations, etc.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Haven’t

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
State Police have warned quite a few, around here - fines (up to five k $ per day) and loss of business license are on the table.
We've not been warned, so I don't care if they are worn, or not.
Between the mask, glasses, and hearing aids it turns into a battle, more often than not.
Darned wonder I haven't stepped on a hearing aid, yet! I despise masks!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mark shubert
State Police have warned quite a few, around here - fines (up to five k $ per day) and loss of business license are on the table.
We've not been warned, so I don't care if they are worn, or not.
Between the mask, glasses, and hearing aids it turns into a battle, more often than not.
Darned wonder I haven't stepped on a hearing aid, yet! I despise masks!

The gendarmes have shut down a restaurant eateries and bars south of me and temporarily pulled business license and liquor license. Mostly for no mask and failure to distance and overcrowding.

Ya got some pissed off business owners and customers.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (17CalFan, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12savage, 1936M71, 49 invisible), 2,055 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,859
Posts18,497,145
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.