-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Trump has an uphill battle, not an impossible one by any means, but it ain't gonna be no cake walk.

Given the East coast & Left coast states, & Ill-i-noiz, that Biden has in his pocket before the voting begins, he has about 241 EC votes, 270 is needed for a win.

If Biden wins Florida, which is not likely, but not impossible, he will win.

Trump needs all the traditional red states plus FL, IA, PA, MI & either WI or MN............if he doesn't get MI, PA & WI or MN, he will likely not win. Maybe NH, too.

People in those states need to really gear up & get out the vote for the Donald, we simply cannot live with the Demons controlling 2 or all 3 branches or our government.

Ain't no time like the present.

And DJT needs to really up his game starting right fu^ckin' NOW..................so far, he hasn't really showed up, IMO, pretty lackluster.

MM

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think he visited 4 states either today or yesterday for events. Try doing that at 74.

For a guy that could do whatever he wanted, with nearly an unlimited budget to do so, I am pretty grateful of the effort he has put forth for the country.

The question isn’t what Trump needs to do, it’s what we need to do to help him. And helping isn’t sitting on the internet preaching to the choir. Helping is volunteering at a phone bank or some other activity. I am a volunteer with my County’s party office. We just distributed yard signs and are out already. If you aren’t the person to do that, then give as much money to the campaign as you can.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump will carry PA again. Everyones fed up with Gov Wolf and his heshe Levine. Trump signs everywhere.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OH No! Trump is gonna lose again............

Trump has this already won if conservatives get off their ass and go vote.

So make sure you get off your ass and go vote and try to get as many as you can to get off their asses and vote for Trump, he'll win if conservatives due their part.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by pahick
Trump will carry PA again. Everyones fed up with Gov Wolf and his heshe Levine. Trump signs everywhere.

Trump has to "WIN" Pa again. Turnout in paramount...even the Amish have to vote in the numbers they did in 2016.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought folks had learned to not believe the media forty six months ago. I guess they done forgot again. Already.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 2016 election had the most voters for any US election. You had HRC, the feminist groomed for the position, half of the Clinton dynasty and the darling of the Progress Left with a Supreme Court seat in the balance. You cannot in any way tell me the Left was not fully motivated to come out and vote.

With that in mind, tell me how voters in PA, WV, OH, FL, MI, WI change one vote? Who voted for Trump in those states that did enjoy seeing coal reopen, railroads run, reworked trade deals, relaxations of regulations, a boom in the stock market and record low unemployment? No one who voted for Trump on 2016 blames COVID on him, how can they? Trump didn't set this thing loose on the world, the Chi-Coms did. The US markets suffered the shortest Bear Market in history. You can't say Europe has fared nearly as well.

Want to tell me how all those feminist voters will be fired up to vote for Creepy, grabby Joe and The Ho? Sure, California, OR, WA, NY, VT, and MA may go 80% for Biden. That will give him impressive vote totals but not Electoral votes.

Fraud is the only thing that can beat Trump.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Think about how many young, totally indoctrinated Marxist Social Justice Warriors have reached voting age in the past four years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel
Think about how many young, totally indoctrinated Marxist Social Justice Warriors have reached voting age in the past four years.

Not too much diffferent than any other election in the past 60 years. In 1972, the voting age was lowered to 18. Anti-war movement was strong. That was going to swing the election for McGovern. Nixon won 49 states.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I thought folks had learned to not believe the media forty six months ago. I guess they done forgot again. Already.

Yep, but Trump caught them sleeping 4 years ago. Hillary is detestable and a lot stayed home because they didn't want to vote for her but assumed she'd win.

I do know a lot of Republicans that still don't like Trump, and sat out 4 years ago, but will vote for him this time.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Trump has an uphill battle, not an impossible one by any means, but it ain't gonna be no cake walk.

Given the East coast & Left coast states, & Ill-i-noiz, that Biden has in his pocket before the voting begins, he has about 241 EC votes, 270 is needed for a win.

If Biden wins Florida, which is not likely, but not impossible, he will win.

Trump needs all the traditional red states plus FL, IA, PA, MI & either WI or MN............if he doesn't get MI, PA & WI or MN, he will likely not win. Maybe NH, too.

People in those states need to really gear up & get out the vote for the Donald, we simply cannot live with the Demons controlling 2 or all 3 branches or our government.

Ain't no time like the present.

And DJT needs to really up his game starting right fu^ckin' NOW..................so far, he hasn't really showed up, IMO, pretty lackluster...............

MM
..............I will certainly disagree with your lack luster performance by Trump opinion...In fact just the opposite since the Rushmore speech.....Secondly I see Minnesota in play going red, Wisconsin going Trump AGAIN, Trump winning Michigan AGAIN, Trump winning PA AGAIN, winning Florida AGAIN, Arizona AGAIN, New Mexico in play, Trump wins Iowa AGAIN, and maybe even NY state. Yup NY STATE. Biden can forget the entire south and many parts north too. Trump wins Florida, Georgia, Bama, Miss, LA, Texas, Okla, Arkansas, Tenn, Kentucky, Kansas, Missouri, both Carolinas, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Nebraska, both Dakotas and the usual Montana, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming....On the flip side, Nevada, Colorado will be tougher for Trump to win.

Biden for sure will take Calee, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Mass, Vermont, Virginia, Hawaii, New Jersey, Maryland, DC, Delaware, Connecticut and Rhode Island .... I think Maine and New Hampshire could go either way. Not sure about those two.

The 241 electoral votes that you see that Biden has a lock on or in his pocket, is MORE than the 227 electoral college votes Hillary got in the 2016 election. Disagree with ya on that one too. Biden has no lock on 241 electoral votes.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
According to the commie news network aka CNN, Trump has gained 10 points in the last month........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pahick

That's really good to hear.............PA is pretty much a "must win" state.

I hope that when people vote, that ultimately, they vote their pocketbook because that has to mean Trump.

I more or less agree with Hatari in that fraud is likely the biggest issue, but Trump just cannot let 2-3 crucial states slip away & still have enough electoral votes to win.

MM

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 71 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,188
Posts18,503,372
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.