Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
BigG Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Seriously, exactly what will we do when it is forced on us somehow?

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Don't see how it would be forced on anyone, no one was forced to take the polio vaccine were they ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did they ever lockdown schools and businesses for polio?
Did they suspend your constitutional rights to assemble or attend church?

We still have the same rule book,
But it's for a different game now!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I will go get in line and get the shot. Not a crisis.....What would be good news; that its just going to go away?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Don't see how it would be forced on anyone, no one was forced to take the polio vaccine were they ?
That was 'then'... Now - we've all seen how the gov't can use their resources to force businesses closed. Force quarantines. Prevent a large segment of transportation to shut down.... Etc., etc....

Best guess is a refusal to re-issue drivers' licenses unless 'paperz' show you've had the vaccine, no kid goes to school without 'paperz' showing it's been done.. Business owners' licenses tied to vaccine compliance. Etc., etc...

We'll just have to see what they try to do..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I don’t just the gov’s motives, something is up with this BS. they can pisss up a rope.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BigG
Seriously, exactly what will we do when it is forced on us somehow?

I remember when the Democrats were talking about making this or that vaccination mandatory many years ago, and some elected official, in response to a question about it, said to a news reporter on the air, "Well, let them come with their hypodermic needle, and I'll come with my .45, and we'll see who wins."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Redneck
That was 'then'... Now - we've all seen how the gov't can use their resources to force businesses closed. Force quarantines. Prevent a large segment of transportation to shut down.... Etc., etc....

Best guess is a refusal to re-issue drivers' licenses unless 'paperz' show you've had the vaccine, no kid goes to school without 'paperz' showing it's been done.. Business owners' licenses tied to vaccine compliance. Etc., etc...

We'll just have to see what they try to do..

Hospitals and doctor's offices will refuse you needed services unless you can show you've had the vaccination.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's my guess that at first you won't be able to get it. 8 Kazillion people will be wanting it as soon as it comes out. But eventually, I can see what Redneck said as happening. That's if they even get a vaccine that works. I won't be one of the ones waiting in line for it, I want to see what side effects happen.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It’s going to happen, guaranteed. And that is the gateway to more. Issued drivers license, passport and various professional licenses will all require documentation of receiving the vaccine with more to come. Not if, when.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
So, if you don’t have the vaccine, then say have a heart attack and die from a heart attack, they will label it as a COVID death. B a s t a r d s.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have found even more respect for the 56 men that signed the Declaration of Independence with each new thing that comes along. They pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor. For freedom. My freedom means more to me than anything this life has to offer. Not only my own freedom but that of others that come after me. Many people only will think of themselves and complying so they can keep whatever it is that they so cherish. Had the 56 signers thought that way we'd still be under British rule. As far as I'm concerned whoever pushes this vaccine will have crossed a line that I can't abide with. If we as Americans aren't willing to take a stand now then when will we? If we can't pledge our lives, fortunes and sacred honor as it was done for us then we don't deserve freedom any longer.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It depends on who wins the election. Democrats will try to FORCE it on you. GOP will make it optional. Only 50-60 million Americans get the flu shot every year. They work 90% of the time. A very few may have reactions. Then we still have about 60,000 a year die from the flu or flu complications. If everyone got the flu shots, that 60,000 number would go way down. I am for vaccines, however, I am not for forced vaccines. I don't care if gay people want to get married, but don't force bakers and photographers to cater to them. I am against abortion as it is murder of a human unborn baby. There are ways to keep unwanted pregnancies from happening and free at most health departments. Pills, condoms, IUD's, shields, and abstinence as well.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Take it, what else? I'm not dumb.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
+1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Different time/ different kind of people(IMO)

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

M
MMM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I will roll up my sleeve and say Here ya go!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No vaccine? Fine, no job, no school, no bank account, no mortgage, no airline travel, no healthcare. See? We thought you would.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I will fart in their general direction.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The US Army did not give me any choice. I ain;t dead yet.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 35, 338Rules, 358WCF, 58 invisible), 2,836 guests, and 1,403 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,684
Posts18,534,422
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.