Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Get in Upchuck!!

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What's it like having Trumps balls bounce off your chin 24hrs a day?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
To date.
73 high level security officials from former GOP administrations support Biden.

You mean 73 out-of-a-job democrat administrators who supported the phony dossier want back into power so they can make a lot of money on the side like Obama did. I'd be happier if there were more than 73.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
To date.

Well now we can add you to the list of reasons to believe it when Trump talks about the Deep State. Keep these facts coming.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
To date.

You mean 73 out-of-a-job democrat administrators who supported the phony dossier want back into power so they can make a lot of money on the side like Obama did. I'd be happier if there were more than 73.

No, like I said 73 with GOP credentials.
It's over for the dummytrump traitor.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sorry Charlie!

Democrats' registration advantage declines in Lackawanna, Luzerne counties By BORYS KRAWCZENIUK STAFF WRITER Jul 4, 2020 Updated Jul 6, 2020 Comments Facebook Twitter Email cv070520registration Buy Now Andy Gegaris, Jr., of Dennison Twp., holds up his voter registration card in WIlkes-Barre last week. SEAN MCKEAG / STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER Facebook Twitter Email Print Save Democratic voter registration advantages in Lackawanna and Luzerne counties have shrunk to their lowest levels in more than two decades, a review of registration data shows. Linda Jenkins of Scranton and Andy Gegaris Jr. of Dennison Twp. contributed to the Democratic decline. Both longtime Democrats, they switched to the Republican Party in the last few years. “What changed me is the Democratic Party went further and further left,” Gegaris, 53, said. Jenkins, 52, said the Democratic Party no longer aligned with her beliefs. Fed by Republicans like them, the Democratic decline locally could prove significant in the Nov. 3 presidential election because President Donald Trump’s votes in the two counties helped him win Pennsylvania in 2016. In the June 2 primary election, Democrats outnumbered Republicans in Lackawanna by 40,822, down from about 60,000 as recently as May 2009, four months after President Barack Obama took office, and about 48,000 at the 2016 presidential election. In Lackawanna, Democrats traditionally have had more than double the number of registered Republican voters, a ratio that reached as high as five Democrats for every two Republicans as recently as May 2015. By the June 2 primary, the advantage eroded to fewer than four Democrats for every two Republicans — for the first time since at least May 1997. In all, the county had 84,319 Democrats, 43,497 Republicans and 14,758 registered in other parties or unaffiliated for a total of 142,574 voters. The Republican share of the county electorate grew to 30.5%, surpassing 30% for the first time since the November 2004 presidential election, when President George W. Bush won a second term and party registration peaked at 46,882 voters in the period dating back to May 1997. Democrats’ share dropped to 59.1% this year. The Republican growth clearly began with President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign. Since the April 2016 presidential primary, Democrats lost almost 5,500 voters in Lackawanna, while the Republican numbers rose by almost 3,500. Trump lost Lackawanna by 3,599 votes to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016. County Democratic chairman Chris Patrick scans lists of registered voters and sees longtime Democratic friends registered as Republicans. He thinks the party’s move to the left and Trump’s rise hurt. “I talk to a lot of people who I know are lifelong Democrats and they’re like, ‘I’ve had it. This Democratic Party isn’t the party that my parents belonged to. The thing has gone, far left, progressive.’” Patrick said. “Some people buy into that. I think what’s happening is a lot of longtime Democrats are more moderate, more maybe a tiny bit right-leaning conservative instead of this far-left liberalism.” Patrick noted the county party still has a large voter registration advantage and ticked upward in registration over the last three elections. He worries about keeping that going. “What do you do? We have progressive (more left-leaning) candidates winning all over the state,” he said. “Is this (progressive movement) the new Democratic Party? Maybe it is. I don’t know ... If the party’s trending that way, then maybe we need to sit down and figure out how to get more progressives registered.” County Republican chairman Lance Stange Jr. acknowledged Trump’s great influence on the party’s fortunes, but said the local party works hard to register new voters. You have to when you’re so far behind, he said. “When people show some outward way of supporting our candidates or our philosophy or something like that, we’ll reach out to them,” Stange said. “We’ll call them, we’ll mail them, we’ll knock on their door if we have the bodies to do it. But, it’s something we work on every day.” He said the growth influenced local elections. For example, in 2019, Republican commissioner candidates Chris Chermak and Mike Giannetta received far more votes than the 2015 Republican commissioner candidates while the Democratic candidates did about the same in both elections. The picture looks even bleaker for Democrats in Luzerne, where Trump walloped Clinton by 26,237 votes, or 19.4 percentage points, reversing Obama’s 2008 and 2012 victories there. Democrats outnumber Republicans by 24,728 voters, less than half the margin of the early Obama years. Republican voter registration is up to 38% of all voters while Democratic registration dropped to 49.7%, the first time below 50% since at least May 1997. From an advantage of 18 Democrats for every 10 Republicans in November 2010, the ratio is down to 13 to 10. In 2016, Democrats outnumbered Republicans by almost 34,000 voters. Overall, at the primary, the county had 80,226 Republicans, 104,954 Democrats and 26,101 voters registered in other parties or unaffiliated for a total of 211,281. Since Trump first appeared on local ballots in the April 2016 primary, the county added 11,623 Republicans while Democrats lost 533 voters. Luzerne County Republican Party chairman Justin Behrens attributed the rise to voters’ frustration with the region’s longtime economic struggles, their support for Trump and the party’s hard work to register new voters at local events. Many new Republicans registered because of Trump, Behrens said. “People always say, ‘Why does Northeastern Pennsylvania seem to go more Trump, more Trump, more Trump?’ And, I think the reason is he represents the people of Northeastern Pennsylvania, the hard-working, blue-collar workers that go to work every day and don’t feel their voice has been heard,” Behrens said. Behrens, who runs Keystone Mission in Scranton, said the party’s image has shifted away from one that cares about the wealthy. “Yes, every party has bad apples ... but the true Republican is there for the working class, to make sure that the people have the jobs that they need, they can put food on their tables and they can provide for their families,” Behrens said. County Democratic chairwoman Kathy Bozinski said her party’s decline doesn’t surprise her because many older, more conservative voters have shifted to the Republicans. “There’s no question that the Democratic Party of 2020 is not the Democratic Party of say, the 1990s,” Bozinski said. “Changes in personal outlooks and what is of concern to voters are understandable.” Its plans shutdown by the COVID-19 pandemic, Bozinski said the county will revive a two-pronged approach aimed at registering Latino and younger voters, as things reopen. She started a first-time diversity caucus to give minority voters a voice. “We’re moving toward not a new normal, but a different normal,” Bozinski said. “We got one meeting in (of the new caucus) before the stay-at-home order, but I’ll tell you what, it was a terrific meeting, honest and spirited. I left there feeling good and by the time I got home, my phone was blowing up with text messages. Nobody in any party had ever asked them for their point of view on things.” Statewide, Democratic voter registration also suffered in the Trump age. For the primary, the state had 801,866 more Democrats than Republicans, down by 136,000 since April 2016, and the smallest advantage since November 2007, the year before Obama’s first presidential election, when the advantage was 638,107. Jenkins, a property manager who switched to Republican last August and voted for Trump four years ago as a Democrat, said she wants a candidate and party “that will work for the greater good of our country or state to bring back jobs to America, bring back jobs to the district, a party who will defend the nation.” “I just don’t think the Democratic Party was in line with those beliefs any more. They’re not even aligned with enforcing our laws any more,” she said, referring to protests that saw statues torn down or vandalized. “Everybody’s shooting from the hip, especially right now, instead of thinking things through,” she said. “Our country’s being torn apart.” Gegaris Jr., a groundsman at a quarry, a part-time pizza deliverer and owner of a real-estate investment and management company, was a lifelong Democrat before his switch also last August. He said the party’s drift to the left convinced him. “Over the last five to 10 years, I’ve hung around with a lot of conservative Republicans and had numerous debates and realized that I’m more conservative than I am liberal,” Gegaris said. “I like to hunt, I like the outdoors. I’m a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I like entrepreneurs and small business and I just think that the Democratic Party is succumbing right now to special interests.” He said he sees Democrats too much in bed with the big pharmaceutical and health care companies and trial lawyers. With a master’s degree in health care administration, he said he believes in health care as a right, legal immigration and working toward a college education, not getting one for free. “Health care should be not bankrupting people and making people decide whether they’re going to buy extra food or their doctor bills,” he said. “I wasn’t a big supporter of Obamacare but I thought it was a start. I wish that the Republicans, instead of trying to repeal it, they would have worked with the Democrats to come up with something a little bit better and to keep making improvements on it. Climate change, the far-left progressive extreme of everything being free. I was born and raised in a generation where you worked for what you wanted. And, I’m all for a hand up but generational handouts are extremely difficult for me.” Contact the writer: bkrawczeniuktimesshamrock.com; 570-348-9147; @BorysBlogTT Facebook Twitter Email Print Save RECENT OBITUARIES Alfano, Ann Marie Betz, Dianne L. Chronowski Jr., Walter Edward Cundiff, Frances M. Danouski Jr., Albert J. Danouski Jr., Albert J. Daubert, Shirley L. Daubert, Shirley L. Duffy, Adelaide L. (Ferguson) Grzybicki, Bernard L. Guiliano, Patricia Hoyt, Dorothy E. Bailey Jones, Reginald L. Kotch, Richard P. Kotch, Richard P. Local Obituaries Each day's obituaries, delivered to your inbox. Sign up SITE LINKS Logout Subscribe Newsletters Alerts OUR COMPANIES The Times Tribune Standard-Speaker Republican Herald AccessNEPA.com Varsity570.com Greater Pittston Progress Northeast Pennsylvania Business Journal Valley Advantage Wyoming County Examiner Rock 107 Alt 92.​1 ESPN 630 citizensvoice.com 75 N. Washington St. Wilkes-Barre, PA 18503 Phone: (570) 821-2000 Email: contactus_cvtimesshamrock.com Contact Us © Copyright 2020 The Citizens' Voice, 75 N. Washington St. Wilkes-Barre, PA Privacy Policy Opinion Posting Policy About Our Ads Questions or Comments FOLLOW US Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
may be a whole damn new party.
Headlines running wild:
Unstable
Unsuitable
Unconstitutional.
They're just unhinged with his stupidity.
The RNC has advised down ballot candidates to lay low on every issue including the handling of covid19 but to say "Its China's Fault".
.................Well hellooooooooooo Chucky!!....Every time you post your ridiculous regurgitations and lies, you really enjoy having yer ass handed back to you now don't ya?...LOL>>>LOL......You are nothing more than a pathetic extension of the lying and corrupt media from where you get your info from.......

Polls are climbing up steadily for Trump Chucky....Are you enjoying the DNC convention Up 'n Chucky??....24% to a whoppin 48% decline in viewership vs the 2016 DNC convention....LOL>>>LOL....What does that tell ya Chuckles?? Oh nevermind cuz you are too damned stupid to figure anything out or do some legit research.

You are nothing more than newspaper at the bottom of a bird cage where the media keeps dropping their schit upon ya. Of course you like that don't ya Chucky?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by ERK
It’s so damn much fun to watch the bitches cry when Trump wins makes it almost worthwhile. Edk

Aint no shame in crying ERK, but when november comes please man up and do it in silence, nuthing worse than Trump fanboi losing his nuts

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by ERK
It’s so damn much fun to watch the bitches cry when Trump wins makes it almost worthwhile. Edk

Aint no shame in crying ERK, but when november comes please man up and do it in silence, nuthing worse than Trump fanboi losing his nuts

And just like that the sock puppet dumbass rears his idiot head. Love how you cowards just keep making up new names. What a bunch of losers.

TDS is a terrible thing to waste.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

This is much MUCH funnier --- the democrats were so desperate for viewers they had to repeat photos of the same people over again who were supposedly watching their televised convention in order to make it appear as if many more were watching than there really were:

https://www.tiktok.com/@boomerjusti...amp;utm_source=messenger&source=h5_m

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Looky here looky here!
The emperor has no clothes.
Finally.
4 former presidents.
Religious leaders.
Past cabinet members.
Sitting senators.

KEEP IT UP TRUMP!

Those are the SAME GROUP OF CORRUPT LIARS that were lined up against him in 2016 when he beat Hillary like a drum.

You are one stupid p.o.s.

GFY.

Last edited by jk16; 08/20/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Not as entertaining as the Don's testicles slamming against your chin and as you struggle to resist your gag reflex with a look of pure ecstasy on your vapid face. . LMAO

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
They're coming from everywhere, previous repuk administration appointees, cabinet and office holders.
Out from under rocks.
Family members.

Vladimir is fixin to make him squeal.
laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you so lonely that any attention is good attention?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Another one today with a 1st hand view of the trump derangement.
Trump says this covid19 could be a good deal as he doesn't care to shake hands with the common folk.

Most likely more on the way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You have "First Hand View" of TDS that's for sure.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (ar33c9, 10gaugemag, anothergun, 44automag, 7 invisible), 811 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,387
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.