Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by hillestadj; 08/20/20.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
OC spray the fugg,s
Couple days after they are schitting all in the house from exlaxed hot dogs.

If getting OC sprayed in the face from 3 ft away is anything like it is for humans .

It sucks the root big time.

You wanna gouge your eyes out with a spoon to make it end.

Rinsing your face in water just makes it worse.

For about 10 mins you cant do schit.
Except agonize.
You fight to not open your eyes.
Then you get to where you can open em to squint.
Blinking is painful....
Walking and standing in front of a fan seemed to help some

Only time and supposedly rinsing your face with milk helps.
Milk urban legend stuff????

We didnt have any.

After about 20 25 minutes you can start to see fairly decrnt and walk on your own.

45 minutes see fairly normal but you eyes and face still kinda burn.

OC spray would fugg them dogs up.

They wouldnt be able to see schit for awhile and find their way home.

The neighbor would have to come out and get them
Probably somehow get em on a blanket and drag em home.

Hot dog and exlax them fugga,s for a couple staight days.

Make that bytches life a living hell of cleaning up doggy diarrhea thay 1st night at about 2: 43 am....

Lol!!!

The small super soaker with ammonia sounds like a goid option.

Or filled with skunk scent and ammonia.

Its the stupid owner that needs to pay the price and have some strange things happen to her dogs.

Constant skunk spraying em and ex lax hotdogs will make her life hell.....

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
OC spray the fugg,s
Couple days after they are schitting all in the house from exlaxed hot dogs.

If getting OC sprayed in the face from 3 ft away is anything like it is for humans .

It sucks the root big time.

You wanna gouge your eyes out with a spoon to make it end.

Rinsing your face in water just makes it worse.

For about 10 mins you cant do schit.
Except agonize.
You fight to not open your eyes.
Then you get to where you can open em to squint.
Blinking is painful....
Walking and standing in front of a fan seemed to help some

Only time and supposedly rinsing your face with milk helps.
Milk urban legend stuff????

We didnt have any.

After about 20 25 minutes you can start to see fairly decrnt and walk on your own.

45 minutes see fairly normal but you eyes and face still kinda burn.

OC spray would fugg them dogs up.

They wouldnt be able to see schit for awhile and find their way home.

The neighbor would have to come out and get them
Probably somehow get em on a blanket and drag em home.

Hot dog and exlax them fugga,s for a couple staight days.

Make that bytches life a living hell of cleaning up doggy diarrhea thay 1st night at about 2: 43 am....

Lol!!!

The small super soaker with ammonia sounds like a goid option.

Or filled with skunk scent and ammonia.

Its the stupid owner that needs to pay the price and have some strange things happen to her dogs.

Constant skunk spraying em and ex lax hotdogs will make her life hell.....

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Having owned dobies in the past Im willing to bet if ya OC them once I doubt you will personally have further trouble with them. Unlike your average POS pit, they are smart dogs and most likely wont bother you anymore. That being said, you mentioned they attacked your dog on your property, that would mean an instant death sentence, in fact ANY aggressive dog on MY property gets shot, simple as that!

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I killed a dog just like that some years back. Owners move in with two dobies, let them run the neighborhood, small rural town. Dogs chase and growl at kids, owners refuse to fence dogs in, until one evening, I step out on the porch to get growled at by the dog in my yard. Simple. Back inside, grab the 77/22 with CB shorts in it, one shot to the ribs. Penetrate heart and one lung, allows dog to run home to die on its own porch. Did a weekend in county for it, seems it’s illegal to shoot a dog in your yard, especially when a judge is an animal freak. Weekend in county was worth it. Neighbors had a fence put in the very next week. Probably figured they would lose the other dog if they didn’t. They were right.

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
What kind of pos lets two Dobermans run loose? Pretty stupid and inconsiderate. Poor dogs pay the price for the owner’s stupidity.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Apologize for the bluntness but if you wont take out the attackers you dont deserve freedom. I would pepper spray each one and the owner if she threatened me and sleep in peace. On my property venti,ate with 000 buckshot then throw on her step. But i value freedom and my rights and you dont.........good luck.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord
I will make a note of that deflave. Make them get a good pull inhaled up the snoot.

I could get a chewbacca mask off of one my son’s buds and lure em a little extra further towards my mailboxes. lol

What would Dale and Brennan do?

(WWD&BD)

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sollybug
Apologize for the bluntness but if you wont take out the attackers you dont deserve freedom. I would pepper spray each one and the owner if she threatened me and sleep in peace. On my property venti,ate with 000 buckshot then throw on her step. But i value freedom and my rights and you dont.........good luck.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
What kind of pos lets two Dobermans run loose? Pretty stupid and inconsiderate. Poor dogs pay the price for the owner’s stupidity.

It's become more and more common since the notion that dogs are children started to exist.

And every fugking one of them says the same thing:

"They don't bother anybody."

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
In the ten plus years I walked my unleashed heelers through the neighborhood or ran them next to my bike (these dogs stuck so close leashes were redundant) I had occasion to use bear spray eight times. IIRC four pits, two rottweilers, a boxer and a big yellow mutt.

Of course we were charged by loose dogs much more than that, most times I was able to bluff them off by yelling and posture. Many dogs too recognise and fear the motion of picking up a rock to throw.

On the occasions I had to use it the 20-30 ft blast of bear spray turned 'em around every time tho most times I missed, shot too low, in those cases just the blast would startle the dog from fight to flight.

I shot low because of the vertical nature of the bear spray can relative to the perpendicular nozzle, sorta like a handgun would with a 90 degree angle between grip and barrel (like the old Tokarevs), aim above the dog's back to hit it in the face.

The only drawback to bear spray was the cost, I replaced it each time even if I didn't use all six seconds of it, $50 a can.

I dunno if wasp spray would work as well, prob'ly would.

Another leash-less wonder...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
I killed a dog just like that some years back. Owners move in with two dobies, let them run the neighborhood, small rural town. Dogs chase and growl at kids, owners refuse to fence dogs in, until one evening, I step out on the porch to get growled at by the dog in my yard. Simple. Back inside, grab the 77/22 with CB shorts in it, one shot to the ribs. Penetrate heart and one lung, allows dog to run home to die on its own porch. Did a weekend in county for it, seems it’s illegal to shoot a dog in your yard, especially when a judge is an animal freak. Weekend in county was worth it. Neighbors had a fence put in the very next week. Probably figured they would lose the other dog if they didn’t. They were right.

All right.

A lot safer than having 000 bouncing down the street and tearing up cars and kids. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What were you charged with?

Were you convicted?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Take a couple of tennis balls and spray them and let doggie go fetch.... wear gloves 🧤 of course. They will be gagging and coughing. Do it a couple of times, and they won’t go near you or anyone with a tennis ball.

Best choice is call animal control, sheriff etc... get a lawyer letter written to the dog owner putting her on notice to immediately get control of her animals etc, etc, etc... or you will file suit for damages and file criminal charges blah, blah, blah....

Do a title search on the house and find out if there’s a mortgage and who has the insurance, send them the photos, copies of complaints, and the lawyer letter....

The first step is actually more rewarding and has plausible deniability.....

Shooting the dogs etc... will get you in more trouble unless you have been attacked first....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hillestadj

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 240NMC
Take a couple of tennis balls and spray them and let doggie go fetch.... wear gloves 🧤 of course. They will be gagging and coughing. Do it a couple of times, and they won’t go near you or anyone with a tennis ball.

Best choice is call animal control, sheriff etc... get a lawyer letter written to the dog owner putting her on notice to immediately get control of her animals etc, etc, etc... or you will file suit for damages and file criminal charges blah, blah, blah....

Do a title search on the house and find out if there’s a mortgage and who has the insurance, send them the photos, copies of complaints, and the lawyer letter....

The first step is actually more rewarding and has plausible deniability.....

Shooting the dogs etc... will get you in more trouble unless you have been attacked first....

What is the benefit of using a tennis ball?

And how did you get a dog to take an OC covered tennis ball?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I will make a note of that deflave. Make them get a good pull inhaled up the snoot.

I could get a chewbacca mask off of one my son’s buds and lure em a little extra further towards my mailboxes. lol

lololololol

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave

What were you charged with?

Were you convicted?

Kind of thinking the same exact thing myself.

He did say he spent a weekend at County.

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/21/20. Reason: Autocorrect typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hillestadj
They are vicious, and they are on a county road outside of the yard in which they belong.

Preface: I am a lover of the K9's.

You can blast 'em with bear spray, beat their ass with a cane, call to popo, ad infinitum. The real problem, as you know, is the people. Doubt you can fix them, but I guess in your shoes I'd have to have a face to face and let them know this is the first, last, and only talk about this - control your dogs, or homey will. When the warning is issued and they don't follow through all roads lead to the dogs gotta go away and not nice like. Tearing into your dog on your property is already 3 strikes your out, IMO.

Another approach is don't say anything, don't let them know you are the one with evil thoughts about their dogs. Believe me , talking to them won't make a difference, only gives them a heads up you are the neighbor with a problem with their dogs. If they had any neighborly morals or common sense, you wouldn't be having a problem with their dogs now. Not speaking from experience or anything mind you, but a .22lr between the eyes as they are on the road will solve problem and pass as car/dog conflict if they chase cars also.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by mathman
Super squirter filled with commercial janitorial ammonia right in the snoot.

This is what my friend did when he had a dog trying to bite him while doing his paper route.
Squirt gun filled with ammonia, squirt him in the face and the dog would fall to the ground rubbing his face in the dirt/grass trying to get it out.
After 3-4 times of that the dog never came near him again.

The LP truck drivers around here use this method. They swear by it, one or two shots and the next time the truck rolls up they run the other way.
Call the county, see what they will do. Here if you let them they set traps on your property and take them to the pound. Make the owner come pay ransom. If you catch your dogs just let them out.
Most times its a people problem and the dogs pay for it.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 60 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,295
Posts18,487,010
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.