Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
TRnCO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Remember how we were being told that this Sturgis event was going to be "a super spreader" event? 100 cases out of nearly 500,000 people is NOT a super spreader event. Hardly a blip on the radar. But here's MSN trying to convince us that they were right.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...rally/ar-BB18mxWw?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It is too soon to tell, and it will not be easy to track the true impact. But rest assured there will continue to be a lot of spread. It cannot be refuted that hundreds of thousands of people packing into bars and then returning back to wherever they are from or travelling to other locales is a public health nightmare.

You are conveniently ignoring facts that don't suit your own agenda if you think otherwise.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Probably a couple of weeks before the full transmission picture is known.

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ramsdude47
It is too soon to tell, and it will not be easy to track the true impact. But rest assured there will continue to be a lot of spread. It cannot be refuted that hundreds of thousands of people packing into bars and then returning back to wherever they are from or travelling to other locales is a public health nightmare.

You are conveniently ignoring facts that don't suit your own agenda if you think otherwise.
keep drinkin the koolaid ! you will be just fine ! I promise.

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm certain I will (be fine), I wear a mask and social distance to protect my patients and people that I care about.

Last edited by Ramsdude47; 08/25/20.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm certain I will (be fine), I wear a mask and social distance to protect my patients and people that I care about.

What does the mask stop? Exactly?

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
T
TRnCO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
you and your MSM buddies are holding your breath hoping and wishing that there's "lot's of spread" yet to come, because if there's not, then it'll be obvious that shutting everything down was worse then letting the country get on with life.

BUT so far, it's looking like a minuscule percentage of people might've got the bug, and thousands had a damn good time. Not to mention the fact that the economy in Sturgis once again, reaped the reward.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Not what I was expecting.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Bunch of overblown BS. I know only five or six people that have gotten the Commie virus.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Ramsdudes

TFF

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
With even the slightest understanding of human anatomy and ability to discern high quality medical information (hint it usually comes from Medical Doctors) it is obvious that the mask prevents the spread of both large and, more importantly, small respiratory droplets. The large droplets are more virulent, but the small particles remain airborne for >2 hours.

Serious question, why is discrediting experts and only listening to the opinion of the least intelligent human to ever hold an important office, perhaps in the history of mankind, so prevalent in this country?

Last edited by Ramsdude47; 08/25/20.
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
It's not like anyone's accused you of not knowing an a s s h o l e from an elbow.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Great way to obtain herd immunity! We need more such events! Fear of a 99.96 survival rate flu is stupid! Those who subscribe to the alledged pandemic, are sheepeople!
My step father passed away in May from various complications. They listed the covid 19 as cause! Even though two years ago they gave him 6 months to live, because of cancer! Dr.s who are doing such things need the license revoked! Don't trust any of them any longer! It's about dollars not patients now days!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
With even the slightest understanding of human anatomy and ability to discern high quality medical information (hint it usually comes from Medical Doctors) it is obvious that the mask prevents the spread of both large and, more importantly, small respiratory droplets. The large droplets are more virulent, but the small particles remain airborne for >2 hours.

Serious question, why is discrediting experts and only listening to the opinion of the least intelligent human to ever hold an important office, perhaps in the history of mankind, so prevalent in this country?

Garbage bags are much more effective than masks. Try one.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Frigin great another one. Take your bull💩 and peddle it somewhere else.
FACT Covid is less than 1% fatal worldwide. Here in Utah it’s less than half a percent.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Our county fair was two weeks ago, no increase in cases.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So using whatever piece of paper/plastic/ cotton people throw over their face stops micro droplets that can hang in the air for hours? None on them with a skin tight fit, so any or all of these droplets can come out / in sides or top/bottom. Not to mention the virus its self goes right on through because the masks are much to porous to stop it. Give everybody a respirator with a mandatory fit test and a filter capable of stopping a virus or dont, the rest is horsechit. People who work with this stuff wear positive pressure air tight suits, your $3 mask aint gona save ya.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Does someone pay you to come here and post? 99% of Dr's weren't the top of their class. If you have a problem go to China and spew your propaganda! If they listen you'll be ok, if not your organs will save some chinaman! GFY!!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I hope you wear a condom when you ram dudes too.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You are correct that the masks the general public are wearing are LESS effective than properly fitted medical grade masks. That does not mean they are ineffective, but also reinforces the importance of distancing.

I'm pretty sure a Medical Doctor, even in the 10th percentile of their class, has far more expertise than a poster from "Orygun" on a forum that is overwhelmingly populated with alt right science deniers.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 01Foreman400, 219 Wasp, 160user, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,341
Posts18,487,734
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.