Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He got hammered last night by email, text, phone calls the whole works for interrupting the convention speakers to promote itself and his book.

He told his audience he was hammered, I bet some cash Money, that he was hammered a hell of a lot more than he admitted to.

So tonight he shuts his yap, and lets the convention speakers speak.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I had to turn to some of the Commie channels to finish listening to some of the speeches. They screwed up big time interrupting them, and it wasn't just Sean.. I expect that more out of MSLSD.

Last edited by reivertom; 08/25/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why does that guy have to talk sooo dayum much?

Is there a channel without parallel commentary? Is it on C-Span?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
CSPAN ,
I got tired of the breaks and had to go over there ,no breaks in coverage.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hannity admitted to being hammered on air?

One America News Network covered the entire convention. Fox is compromised.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Has Hannity ever broadcast sober??

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's gotta be about the hardest thing he's ever done...

To be quiet and let someone else talk...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If Hannity would promise to quit talking, somebody would probably give him some kind of humanitarian award. It is unbelievable to me that enough people listen to his blather to keep him in business.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
That's gotta be about the hardest thing he's ever done...

To be quiet and let someone else talk...

LOL
Today, after he tried to explain last nights blunder and justify his constant interruptions, some guy called in, a former boss, I think. Didn’t go well for Mr Interruptor

..Later he had Maximo Alvarez on the show. Mr Alvarez spoke for several minutes and Hannity never said a word, not a word, until it was time for a commercial break, after the break Mr Alvarez spoke for another several minuets completely uninterrupted .

Somebody either taped his f*cken mouth shut or they just shut off his mic. I have listened to Mr Interruptor for years and today was the first time he let someone speak , the first time.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haven't watched him for years, can't stand the bloviating.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jnyork

Same here. He used to do the same when he had his radio show before he got his teevee show. Couldn't listen then, either.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It also pisses me off when someone speaks of conservative values.........we eat our own. frown

Last edited by MarkWV; 08/25/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hannity sure isn't one of "my own".... he is someone who deserves to be "canceled"...

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hannity has done a good job with keeping the John Solomon, Greg Jarret, Sara Carter and others on the screen exposing the Hoax's. He just needs to let the guest talk more and ratchet his leading the witness method of asking a question eating up all of the time.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Hannity has done a good job with keeping the John Solomon, Greg Jarret, Sara Carter and others on the screen exposing the Hoax's. He just needs to let the guest talk more and ratchet his leading the witness method of asking a question eating up all of the time.

I agree. We watched it on OAN as it was uninterrupted. Hannity can be a little overboard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's done yeoman work exposing the democrats and the whole Russia/Ukraine impeachment. I don't care for his style too much, but he's one of the good guys..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He's done yeoman work exposing the democrats and the whole Russia/Ukraine impeachment. I don't care for his style too much, but he's one of the good guys..
agreed

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by jnyork

Same here. He used to do the same when he had his radio show before he got his teevee show. Couldn't listen then, either.

L.W.
still does radio

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rong
CSPAN ,
I got tired of the breaks and had to go over there ,no breaks in coverage.

Same here..

" He who refuses to do the arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense" John McCarthy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I watched it on CSPAN too.To many breaks on Fox.I liked the callers comments after it was over.Seems like a lot of democrats are going to vote for Trump this year.You get the occasional media brainwashed caller,but his supporters far out way the non supporters.The democrats are going to have to cheat like hell the beat Trump this year.Just look back at all the things they are wanting to do.Abolish the Electoral College,nation wide vote by mail,bastards would win every election.That his how you get dictatorships.You can change the person representing the President,but the policy of the shadow government is still in control.That is the direction the democrats want to go.I'd love to see Trump get re elected and Congress controlled by the Republicans again.With Paul Ryan gone it could be a much different House.I'd also love to see some of the old time democrats get voted out.We need new blood in our government in both parties.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 160user, 1_deuce, 16penny, 47 invisible), 2,871 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,421
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.