Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by readonly
The more they pillage, the more voters will turn that backs on the dems come november.

Don't you know all this is Trump's fault?

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Shop and rob... all the same

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Minnesota going to Trump? There were a lot of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa represents at the RNC. I'm suspecting his polling numbers are showing something we aren't seeing?

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FOX mentioned MN wants Trump to send help....FOAD MN

Dave

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
What was not shown in the video are the buses contracted to haul off looters being staged downtown last night. Very different police response than the last riots. Minneapolis police, Hennepin County Sheriffs and National Guard activated. Proof of the wisdom of President Trump in not releasing FEMA funds to clean up the mess created by the lack of upholding the rule of law by local government.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I can't imagine living in Minnesota and voting for Trump. As POTUS Trump has done absolutely nothing to help the law abiding citizens of Minnesota during this fiasco. And as a matter of fact Trump's weak or nonexistent response to the Minneapolis riots and looting has given the rioters and looters the green light and made things worse for every state in the nation. Is the lack of response by the POTUS for political or financial gain?

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Surely, you jest!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by g5m
All from the excuse of the death of a guy that committed murder then suicide. Alledgedly.

Not very much alleged about it. He was the one who committed the murder, and the police released a video of him sucking a bullet out of a pistol, and then going bang flop on the sidewalk. You can even see his hat rise up off his head at the shot.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by readonly
The more they pillage, the more voters will turn that backs on the dems come november.

Don't you know all this is Trump's fault?

You jest. I know a lib who argues exactly that.

When I asked her what she wants Trump to do about the rioting and looting she does not have an answer.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Keep voting D you stupid fugks.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
In the immortal words of gator hunter Troy Landry,

“Choot em! CHOOT EM !!! 🤠

That's what a civilized society does to rioters. The order should have been given right away that anyone caught in the act of rioting will be shot.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by g5m
All from the excuse of the death of a guy that committed murder then suicide. Alledgedly.

Not very much alleged about it. He was the one who committed the murder, and the police released a video of him sucking a bullet out of a pistol, and then going bang flop on the sidewalk. You can even see his hat rise up off his head at the shot.

Yep. It's just with news reports I'm always leery. Have been for about 60 years ever since I saw things happen and then saw the news reports.

Retired cat herder.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by troublesome82

How would you feel if YOUR stuff was being looted and burned to the ground and the POTUS didn't send help? I'm a Trump supporter but I sure don't see where he's supporting the law abiding taxpaying citizens of Minnesota.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well as a former Minnesota Resident, in the Twin Cities Metro Area...

This thrills the crap out of me... They are reaping what they have sown....

Once upon a time, Detroit was one of the richest, if not the richest... cities in the Country...
Look at it now...

Then look at Lake Street in Minneapolis...

anyone else see a connection?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
In the immortal words of gator hunter Troy Landry,

“Choot em! CHOOT EM !!! 🤠

That's what a civilized society does to rioters. The order should have been given right away that anyone caught in the act of rioting will be shot.

Our state law is very clear as to when a peaceful demonstration turns into a riot and to have businesses destroyed as the police did nothing to stop the destruction a few weeks ago is disheartening for sure.

Some LEO's I know were really ticked about how the leadership absolutely failed.

Retired cat herder.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I can't imagine living in Minnesota and voting for Trump. As POTUS Trump has done absolutely nothing to help the law abiding citizens of Minnesota during this fiasco. And as a matter of fact Trump's weak or nonexistent response to the Minneapolis riots and looting has given the rioters and looters the green light and made things worse for every state in the nation. Is the lack of response by the POTUS for political or financial gain?

You need to better informed, Trump cannot deploy federal help or national guard unless requested by the Govenour or unless federal buildings are
at risk.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by deflave

Not everyone in Minnesota voted for a dumocrat. I agree 100% screw a dumocrat, freeloaders and deadbeats, but action needs to be taken now, no one knows what going to happen on November 3rd.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by troublesome82

How would you feel if YOUR stuff was being looted and burned to the ground and the POTUS didn't send help? I'm a Trump supporter but I sure don't see where he's supporting the law abiding taxpaying citizens of Minnesota.

Troops? Posse comitatus law is still in effect.

Retired cat herder.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Best read the Constitution. Expand your mind.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

Not everyone in Minnesota voted for a dumocrat. I agree 100% screw a dumocrat, freeloaders and deadbeats, but action needs to be taken now, no one knows what going to happen on November 3rd.

What fugking rock do you live under?

That's the most fudd packed state in the Union.

They're getting everything they asked for.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (338reddog, 300_savage, 308xray, 16penny, 280shooter, 29 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,261
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.