Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Who's going to come up with a Covid vaccine if we keep shooting the smart kids ? laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They have it on video showing that "peaceful" skateboarder chasing and hitting someone who then popped him. Not saying he deserved being shot but chasing and hitting another person doesn't fit my definition of "peaceful." Just sayin...

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rem141r
if you're 26 and still identifying as a "skateboarder" and hanging out at a skateboard park, you are a fuggen idiot.

in support of what I posted earlier on another Thread... these people have no jobs, no vocations, no real future.. they either live in mom's basement and live off their parents or they live off the welfare system...

these clowns think out rioting, protesting for a "social change", being arsonists.. translates into "they're doing something with their lives"..

What kind of dumbass, tries to beat a person who is carrying a loaded AR, with a Skateboard?

Did Anthony actually think this was going to have a good outcome?

Was little Anthony even think about it at all?

well now he has eternity to contemplate it now in God's own Skate Board Park For the Mentally Stupid....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks Kingston...

Living Proof he was a Stellar Citizen to the Skate Board Community there in Kenosha....

Guess he dropped out of Harvard after getting that scholarship for having such a High I.Q. and Showing real potential in life...

"Skateboarding is MY LIFE Man!" will be his Legacy on his Tombstone...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The message:

To those who believe in law & order and who want to get involved in that way, the Propaganda Machine will come after you.

The message is for us here.

I wonder what USCCA would do with cases like these?

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MAC
They have it on video showing that "peaceful" skateboarder chasing and hitting someone who then popped him. Not saying he deserved being shot but chasing and hitting another person doesn't fit my definition of "peaceful." Just sayin...

How about I crack you over the head with a skateboard and you reflect on what I do or don't deserve during my next windup.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The say he was a “peaceful person “, I say he was a “POS”. Just think, there are thousands and thousands just like him.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
"Anthony Huber, convicted domestic abuser. Convicted of multiple domestic abuse counts, ADW, battery, false imprisonment, and "strangulation and suffocation".

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/08/antifa-are-hired-convicts.html#comment-form

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
"Anthony Huber, convicted domestic abuser. Convicted of multiple domestic abuse counts, ADW, battery, false imprisonment, and "strangulation and suffocation".

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/08/antifa-are-hired-convicts.html#comment-form

But he was a peaceful felon.

LOL
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by rem141r
if you're 26 and still identifying as a "skateboarder" and hanging out at a skateboard park, you are a fuggen idiot.

not really it's a popular hobby

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What’s P&P?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
What’s P&P?

P

I think it means P&P - Probation and Parole , but for him it now means Popped & Planted.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If he would have been home behaving himself he would still be alive. Oh well. Rest In Peace dude. Edk

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MAC

Pretty sure you haven't handled a modern day skateboard then. They are heavy duty Mofo's and the wheels are the toughest material money can buy. You can easily kill someone with a skateboard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by MAC

Pretty sure you haven't handled a modern day skateboard then. They are heavy duty Mofo's and the wheels are the toughest material money can buy. You can easily kill someone with a skateboard.

Rickt300, you are 100% correct. For clubbing someone, not really different from a baseball bat, or axe handle. They're all deadly.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Skateboards are a preferred weapon of communist criminals. Bash somebody with the wheels and it's a pretty deadly weapon. If you get caught with it, you say it's not a weapon, just a skateboard.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The say he was a “peaceful person “, I say he was a “POS”. Just think, there are thousands and thousands just like him.

But now they are 1 less, well 2 if you count the othrr one popped that night.

smile

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Funny how people rely so much on videos , as long as it supports their point of view, Let the tables turn and it's "The video doesn't show what really happened".

Do you have insight most of us don't? Are you saying the videos are not showing what actually happened?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Was he the sex offender, or the violent felon ?

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MAC

WTF does "deserve" have to do with it? You think all the people killed when someone else was defending their life "deserved" to die? No, that isn't the standard. Anyone attempting to deprive you of life hasn't "earned" death, but they may get it anyway.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,666 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,601
Posts18,473,568
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.