C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by mrmarklin
Originally Posted by 79S
And it starts the narrative they were just peace loving protesters

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-...-fellow-skateboarders-as-peaceful-person

Anthony Huber enjoyed skateboarding, so a group of his friends met at a skateboard park in Kenosha, Wis., on Wednesday night to remember him.

“Go out there and skate as hard as you can,” Huber’s girlfriend, Hannah Gittings, had written on a crowdfunding page for Huber, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Messages scrawled around the park paid tribute to Huber, one of two Wisconsin residents killed Tuesday when a gunman opened fire in Kenosha during a night of unrest following Sunday's wounding of Jacob Blake by police.

He WAS peaceful. It was the skateboard.:-)

Huber's last thought before the darkness closes in:

"Mom always said I would kill myself with that damned skateboard."

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Bristoe
"Anthony Huber, convicted domestic abuser. Convicted of multiple domestic abuse counts, ADW, battery, false imprisonment, and "strangulation and suffocation".

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/08/antifa-are-hired-convicts.html#comment-form

But he was a peaceful felon.

But he was a mostly peaceful felon; like the riots

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kingston,

I didn't see your posts last night. Thanks.

No arrests for 4 years or so, and the last few appear to have been P&P violations, Maybe the dude was trying to be "a peaceful person".

But, I would seem he f'd that up.................Yuuuugely.

Anyone taking bets the prosecution motions to quash "the victim's" background on the premise it might be prejudicial to the jury if this all goes to trial anyway?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Bristoe
"Anthony Huber, convicted domestic abuser. Convicted of multiple domestic abuse counts, ADW, battery, false imprisonment, and "strangulation and suffocation".

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/08/antifa-are-hired-convicts.html#comment-form

But he was a peaceful felon.

But he was a mostly peaceful felon; like the riots

He became very peaceful, right after his last bad decision.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Any pics of Hannah Gittings?

Just curious

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

Just curious

Huh?

Do I need to "google" that ?

His GF maybe??

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Just curious

Huh?

His GF maybe??

Geno

You and all of the “caribou bobs” on here are not reading the OP.
smile
Yes, girlfriend

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Siggghhhhhh!!!!

She will just have to find herself a new 26 year old dipshît that still rides a skateboard.

Seems to plenty of crop out there of those to pick from nowadays.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In the dead of August in Wisconsin is it so cold that you need a toque and a jacket?

Got to sweating balls off under all that garb. The girlies in the back are comfortable in their skin.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
She’s about to be Rez rich bitches

https://www.gofundme.com/f/249ip7bjxc

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Just curious

Huh?

His GF maybe??

Geno

You and all of the “caribou bobs” on here are not reading the OP.
smile
Yes, girlfriend

Read it , didn't memorize it.

I'm thinking my hard drive is getting full, hard to pull up bytes from lost sectors.

Wife says I have too detailed memory, once ID'd a bird I'd never seen in person before based on a picture I'd seen in a bird book years before. And that was 25 years ago now. I think I've about reached the "hard drive will crash soon" phase. So I give up.

Hands Up, Don't Shoot..............the boomer with a bad memory. I almost had Hannah Gittings mixed up with Robin Givens, who I think is much better looking.

In it is contentment

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Anyone taking bets the prosecution motions to quash "the victim's" background on the premise it might be prejudicial to the jury if this all goes to trial anyway?

They'll try. But in a trial involving issues of a physical altercation, past documented instances of Battery would likely be something that would get in. Also depends on whether they are arrests or convictions.

-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's wrong with bringing up the evidence of the "victims" proclivity for violence? In this country the system is supposed to be skewed in favor of the accused. The defense lawyer ought to be able to show the jury just what a dirtbag his client killed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

There is a large skating subculture of misfits and fuggups.
Not all of em though.

Age 26 and skateboarding?

Either was a good skateboarder when younger, just continuing......or a fuggin loser.

Like most goths, cept w wheels.

Or an incel

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My guess is loser
Dead loser now.
Love it when a plan comes together

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Gittings was quoted saying this of Rittenhouse:

“He will pay for what he f***ing did – coming out here wanting to play shooter and killing innocent people and ripping away the most promising future of 26-year old man,” Gittings said. “He will pay. He will pay.”

"Most promising future" refers to the snowboarding Huber had planned this winter?

-George Washington
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cv540

They'll try. But in a trial involving issues of a physical altercation, past documented instances of Battery would likely be something that would get in. Also depends on whether they are arrests or convictions.

Appears to me to be a conviction from an event 8 years or so ago. Odds are the prosecutors will try to say he'd turned his life around, even given the multiple probation violations. (Drinking perhaps, as one of his earlier charges was a minor in possession and consumption?)

The object of each side it to win their case. I think they'll try everything to get the kid behind bars for having the audacity to protect himself.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
What's wrong with bringing up the evidence of the "victims" proclivity for violence? In this country the system is supposed to be skewed in favor of the accused. The defense lawyer ought to be able to show the jury just what a dirtbag his client killed.

It seems to be rather common, from what folks who have served on juries tell me, and what I've read, that many times the prosecution does not want the "victim's" past brought into the story. Only the present events. The defense will have to show there are underlying issues and most likely, the judge in the case will have to make a ruling before the jury can hear any of it.

Which is why, in this internet age, it seems to me it would be hard to seat a jury that hasn't heard anything about the "victim's" past. Just look at what we have all found out here thanks to some searching by a member or two.

In it is contentment

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Well with her loser skater BF dead she can now have a darkie.

If she tries real hard a skater darkie

Last edited by hookeye; 08/28/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
It seems to be rather common, from what folks who have served on juries tell me, and what I've read, that many times the prosecution does not want the "victim's" past brought into the story. Only the present events. The defense will have to show there are underlying issues and most likely, the judge in the case will have to make a ruling before the jury can hear any of it.Which is why, in this internet age, it seems to me it would be hard to seat a jury that hasn't heard anything about the "victim's" past. Just look at what we have all found out here thanks to some searching by a member or two.
I've sat in on several jury selections. You would be surprised how ignorant is a large portion of the population. Intelligent people are often struck by one side or the other because they might just think for themselves and stick to their guns during deliberations.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 66 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,602
Posts18,473,605
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.