Hop To
Page 29 of 34 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 33 34
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Guess what. I closed out FireFox and opened Safari, then went to his link and clicked. Now there's no pay wall. I guess they only want FireFox users to join up before they can read the article.

lol, I'm using Firefox with no issues.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by hemiallen
The second and third shoots were clearly justifiable. How was the child molester still an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury after he threw the incendiary device?

Seriously

A guy is chasing you, probably yelling I'll kill you ( or shoot me nig ga). Then the guy throws either a brick or MTC at you, you are running away from him in fear of your life, most likely. You stop and turn to stand your ground and guy is still running at you.

You don't think shorty is a threat to kid? How does kid know shorty doesn't have a knife or handgun? Do you just stand there and wait for shorty to escalate and poke a hole in you before you can defend yourself?

You apparently haven't been in a fight other than with your cat, or you would realize things can go south fast. A guy chasing you is always a threat until he stops chasing you, and walks away. Let your guard down,and you might not see tomorrow.

I see lots of stupid folks on twitter posts, what handle do you go by?

The funniest I just read from the above posting link: It's all Trumps fault that he allowed the Corona to get here from China and the UK! Fug gin brain dead folks who hopefully can't figure out how to vote.

To add to this. Guy is attacking you/running at you to attack you and you have a weapon.

I read that as:

1 - crazy as hell = imminent danger to me
2 - attacking me when he knows I am armed to take my weapon and use it on me
3 - attacking me when he knows I am armed because he too is armed
4 - attacking me when he knows I am armed because he intends to harm me before I can stop him with my weapon

Each and or any combination of those equates to a very serious situation and makes for a situation where the armed person is in fear for his safety, well-being/life and is absolutely in the right to shoot to defend himself.

Would you ever try to disarm someone you thought was a threat?

Would I ever try to disarm someone with an AR that I thought was a threat?

Umm, no. Unless if I felt he was a threat to me and I shot him because of it and that classifies as me trying to disarm him, then, yes.

Montana MOFO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by kingston

Tucker had a journalist on last night that WAS there. Within 6-8 ft away, WAY closer than the video that could exonerate the kid.

Do you remember the reporter's name? I'd love to see the interview.

Kingston, Can't remember his name off hand. I'll re-watch the segment tonight when I get home and let you know.

Flave already posted a link to the interview for me.

The reporter's name is Richie Mcginniss.

Thank you though!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

That's the wrong question in my mind. The question is, what leads you to the reasonable belief that the specific member of you shot in self-defense was an imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury?

Well, let's see.

One guy is chasing you while swinging a brick in a bag. Another guy is beating you in the head with a skateboard. Another has pulled a pistol out of his pocket after chasing you down.

How many times do you allow the guy to beat you in the head with either a brick in a bag or a skateboard before you reasonably think that he means to do bodily harm to you?

How many times do you allow the guy with the pistol to shoot you before you reasonable assume that he means to kill you?

Your question is ridiculous.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Less scary ta face a midget molester with a brick, skateboard swingin woman beater and a burglar with a glock, than a jury of PaulCovtards.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by T_Inman

I am not so sure I agree. I don't think a DA, a mayor and a sheriff (let alone all three) all of whom have to be somewhat educated and experienced are dumb enough to not see how absurd pressing charge here is, let alone murder 1. There's a LOT more going on behind the scenes then anyone here knows.

For all we know, this whole nationwide civil unrest is being staged by some behind the scenes conservative, to make the dems look worse and worse in hopes for a conservative outcome in Nov. That may be far fetched, but I am not pushing any possible explanation aside at this point.

I love your optimism but from where I'm sitting (the cheap seats) we witnessed a knee-jerk reaction that was done in hopes of appeasing a very aggressive media machine.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that, that sheriff has zero experience or training in PR.

His answers were nothing short of juvenile and will only exacerbate the problems he has no handle on.

Gotcha. I did not watch nor listen to any of the news broadcasts concerning this, and certainly didn't listen to the Sheriff's newcast.
The (often ridiculously dumb) opinions and videos right here on 24 Hour is all I have seen/read about the matter.

I see what you're getting at, and like normal, agree.

I just google fu'd some Youtube videos of the County Sherrif, and holy hell....if any part of those videos are unedited, that guy sure didn't split atoms in a former life.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Looks to me like skateboardbitch was swinging that board like a blade, at the base of the kid's skull. Very easily a fatal blow.

'Lefty' was pointing a pistol at the kid's face.

Littleangryman apparently threw a brick in a bag, just before getting brained. I didn't see good vid on that one though.

I wasn't there, but it seems like a lot of defensive shooting to me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Tucker had a journalist on last night that WAS there. Within 6-8 ft away, WAY closer than the video that could exonerate the kid.

Do you remember the reporter's name? I'd love to see the interview.

Kingston, Can't remember his name off hand. I'll re-watch the segment tonight when I get home and let you know.

Flave already posted a link to the interview for me.

The reporter's name is Richie Mcginniss.

Thank you though!

Yes. That's him!

You're welcome.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Brick in a bag.....223 tag.
Board used to skate......5.56 ate
Phaggot backpacky.....now lefty to wacky.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I should give it a shot, but as someone who likes to ask questions to clearly understand things, I don't think I would enjoy it too much.

but ultimately it's up to you to find the answers.

Without asking questions of course.

Do your research = Back away from the keyboard on 24HCF.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The second and third shoots were clearly justifiable. How was the child molester still an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury after he threw the incendiary device?

In some States, including shîthole Oregon you can use lethal force against an arsonist, if said arsonist is about to set light to a structure where a person would be thought inside.

Throwing a fire bomb at a person...Same thing.

Your questions lately seem to come from a lens that once the initial, unsuccessful, act is done, you assume there wouldn’t be anymore violence from a person towards his/her targeted victim...Akin to being shot at until bad guy runs out of ammo...Why shoot him? He was out of bullets.

😎

Further, PB's positions imply omniscience, which is absurd.

No, my position implies that I need more information on the first shoot. Absurdity is staking out a position and being unable to articulate why you hold that position.

"well, I shot him because I was afraid" probably ain't gonna cut it in court.

Dayam. WTF has somebody been putting in your food?

If any of those videos do not show you the kid was easily "in fear for his life", then you need to polish your fugken eye sockets.

Eye socket polish...LMAO 😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hairlip hairlip hairlip

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Guess what. I closed out FireFox and opened Safari, then went to his link and clicked. Now there's no pay wall. I guess they only want FireFox users to join up before they can read the article.

Chrome users have to pay too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Over here in LA we have had a little bit of a distraction over the past few days, so no, I haven't spent my every waking hour pouring over the social media landscape looking for video.

If you were aware of a video that would help answer the question, why wouldn't you respond to my question by posting it?

These videos have been all over the Campfire for a long time now. If you were actually curious, you would have seen them. If you're not actually curious, that means you're just a pot stirrer.

lol. If you really knew the videos existed, you would have posted them in response. How long do you want to play this stupid schidt?

How long before you actually review the videos before running your fugking mouth.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Looks to me like skateboardbitch was swinging that board like a blade, at the base of the kid's skull. Very easily a fatal blow.

'Lefty' was pointing a pistol at the kid's face.

Littleangryman apparently threw a brick in a bag, just before getting brained. I didn't see good vid on that one though.

I wasn't there, but it seems like a lot of defensive shooting to me.

Skateboards are the antifa weapon of choice because they can carry them without overly calling attention to themselves. The carriage on each end of them adds quite a bit of mass and it's easy to see how they can cause a lot of damage when using them as an edged bludgeon.

The bicycle locks with the large loop are another weapon favored by antifa.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
Brick in a bag.....223 tag.
Board used to skate......5.56 ate
Phaggot backpacky.....now lefty to wacky.

LOL Nice summation.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

lol, I'm using Firefox with no issues.

I expect the problem is AdBlocker. I run into a LOT of "news" sites and others that want me to subscribe or want me to turn off my Ad Blocker... I won't.

Let me guess the fudd reactions though... "what was he doing there anyway?" "He was looking for trouble!" "Why was he out there with that assault rifle?" "He obviously went out with the intention to murder someone"...... Am I close?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So far, I'm disappointed in Tucker's response to the shooting. His only mention of it, so far in tonight's show (and it's almost over), is in reference to how terrible it is that we have 17 year olds shooting people. That hardly properly characterizes what happened there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So far, I'm disappointed in Tucker's response to the shooting. His only mention of it, so far in tonight's show (and it's almost over), is in reference to how terrible it is that we have 17 year olds shooting people. That hardly properly characterizes what happened there.
Yep.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Yep.

He must have come under pressure.

Page 29 of 34 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 2,596 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,931
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.