Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by steve4102

Kyle Rittenhouse charged.
1)1st-Degree Reckless Homicide
2)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety.
3)1st-Degree Intentional Homicide
4) Attempt 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide
5)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
6) Possession Dangerous Weapon (Misd.)

#6 will hard for him to beat.
He was 17, must be 18, he was an IL resident must be WI resident.
So he did indeed violate the law by carrying a firearm in WI and under age.

Death and injury as a result of his illegal possession of that firearm is prolly where the DA will go with this. That may be a tuff one to beat.

This video addresses #6 directly, and why it does not obviate his right to self defense. In other words, CoLion claims #6 can not be used to eliminate his right to self defense as per the letter of the law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSU9ZvnudFE

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I say there is a 90% chance the kid gets life. there is no way the Bolshevik billionaires that own the US govt is gonna allow their communist revolution to be set back by this kid going free. you get fired in this country for saying all lives matter

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I was amazed watching Fox News yesterday afternoon. All the commentators seem to take as a starting point that Rittenhouse is a double murderer. What the hell?? Are they not able to watch the available videos?? I'm not talking about a guest. I mean the regular staff at Fox News.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
I say there is a 90% chance the kid gets life. there is no way the Bolshevik billionaires that own the US govt is gonna allow their communist revolution to be set back by this kid going free. you get fired in this country for saying all lives matter

Ain't happening with the defense team he has now. DA is an idiot charging him with murder one when all the video clearly shows he was assaulted in each instance with deadly weapons before using his rifle. I think he will be acquitted of all but the misdemeanor charge of weapon posession underage. I had read that his mom was there as part of the group and armed so she was likely the one who brought the rifle and allowed him to use for protection. This kid should be given the medal of freedom, not slandered and forced to fight for his life now.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I was amazed watching Fox News last night, and all the commentators seem to take as a starting point that Rittenhouse is a double murderer. What the hell?? Are they not able to watch the available videos?? I'm not talking about a guest. I mean the regular staff at Fox News.

They are Martini Bar denizens. They never get out of the city. Fox is almost worthless. Almost, they do help the cause some.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
This kid should be given the medal of freedom, not slandered and forced to fight for his life now.

Exactly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was amazed watching Fox News yesterday afternoon. All the commentators seem to take as a starting point that Rittenhouse is a double murderer. What the hell?? Are they not able to watch the available videos?? I'm not talking about a guest. I mean the regular staff at Fox News.

I believe this is why Wood is involved.

Once he proves his client innocent, not just “not guilty”, for free, Wood will file civil suits against the networks that have slandered and libeled his client and make Kyle a rich young man and take a nice 30% off the top.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldHat

Death and injury as a result of his illegal possession of that firearm is prolly where the DA will go with this. That may be a tuff one to beat.

This video addresses #6 directly, and why it does not obviate his right to self defense. In other words, CoLion claims #6 can not be used to eliminate his right to self defense as per the letter of the law.

The WI statute is clear, open carry is legal, but one MUST be 18 or older, he was not. That fact is irrefutable.

He was without a doubt in violation of State law.

For Wood to challenge a minors right to self Defense he will have to challenge the constitutionality of the statute itself.

Wood will be long dead , before that litigation came to a conclusion.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by OldHat

The WI statute is clear, open carry is legal, but one MUST be 18 or older, he was not. That fact is irrefutable.

He was without a doubt in violation of State law.

For Wood to challenge a minors right to self Defense he will have to challenge the constitutionality of the statute itself.

Wood will be long dead , before that litigation came to a conclusion.
The 2nd doesn't say anything about an age requirement.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States ..."

- 10 U.S. Code § 246

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It has just come out that the reason Rosenbaum started chasing Rittenhouse to begin with was that he had just lit a fire in something on wheels that he was planning on pushing into the police, and Rittenhouse retrieved a fire extinguisher and doused the fire. This enraged Rosenbaum, and he began to chase him, followed by others who were also angered by Rittenhouse having doused the fire.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

It has just come out that the reason Rosenbaum started chasing Rittenhouse to begin with was that he had just lit a fire in something on wheels that he was planning on pushing into the police, and Rittenhouse retrieved a fire extinguisher and doused the fire. This enraged Rosenbaum, and he began to chase him, followed by others who were also angered by Rittenhouse having doused the fire.

Source?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cv540

Source?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
That mustache alone casts doubts on his credibility

-George Washington
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Criminal complaint for Rittenhouse.
Cant figure out how to post actual document, perhaps someone more tech savy can do it to make reading easier.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7047765-Kyle-Rittenhouse-Criminal-Complaint.html

-George Washington
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

The CNN has completely changed its story on the Rittenhouse case this morning. The devil is going to be in the details

This a very complicated story and I could not guess what a jury will do. Like others have said only thing is sure

he was under age to have the fire arm.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The CNN has completely changed its story on the Rittenhouse case this morning. The devil is going to be in the details

This a very complicated story and I could not guess what a jury will do. Like others have said only thing is sure

he was under age to have the fire arm.

Which charge could be nullified by appeal to the emergency exception, i.e., the general state of mob lawlessness and destruction that prevailed while Rittenhouse was in technical violation of said statute, under which conditions most malum prohibitum laws are considered to be suspended if strict adherence to them would interfere with necessary action on the part of the citizenry in response to the emergency.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I think a part of the reason Rittenhouse asked for a one month adjournment of the extradition hearing is because he is in a juvenile facility in Illinois, once extradited to Wisconsin he will go into an adult facility as 17 year olds are considered adults for criminal cases.

Even if convicted of the Possession of a Dangerous Weapon by a child which has 9 months maximum exposure, the month in custody in Illinois will count as time served toward that.

It does make you shake your head that a 17 year old can be charged as an ADULT for Possession of a Dangerous Weapon by a CHILD. Orwell would be proud.

-George Washington
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Also, he shouldn't even have been charged with anything to start with. That's just designed to be a deterrence to folks defending themselves against Bolshevik mob attacks."

I got into that A-hole Gravely's facebook site and tried to cut and paste the very first lines at the top where it's stated that that POS vigorously prosecutes ALL SELF DEFENSE CASES. He'll do his best to hang Kyle no matter that he's not guilty. That SOB should be decorating the nearest tall tree.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"Also, he shouldn't even have been charged with anything to start with. That's just designed to be a deterrence to folks defending themselves against Bolshevik mob attacks."

I got into that A-hole Gravely's facebook site and tried to cut and paste the very first lines at the top where it's stated that that POS vigorously prosecutes ALL SELF DEFENSE CASES. He'll do his best to hang Kyle no matter that he's not guilty. That SOB should be decorating the nearest tall tree.
Paul B.

Agreed.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 3,043 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,620
Posts18,533,042
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.