Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking
Mexico needs to be turned into a test range.

^^^This^^^

I’m good with turning it and all of its occupants into one large glass beaded desert.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^This^^^

I’m good with turning it and all of its occupants into one large glass beaded desert.

Lots of hate, fear and bigotry going on these days.
WTF you guys?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by AKduck; 08/28/20.

Yup.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal

^^^This^^^

WTF you guys?

YMMV. Guess “so cal” is not as overrun with Fuqking wetbacks and Cartel members as bad as TX is. YET.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pal

^^^This^^^

WTF you guys?

YMMV. Guess “so cal” is not as overrun with Fuqking wetbacks and Cartel members as bad as TX is. YET.

Pretty sure socal is more than 1/2 Mexicans already. Don't know about Texas, but suspect the same there. Of course we took both states away from them to begin with anyway.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Pretty sad deal to lose one’s life at such a young age and in such a horrible manner. Nice looking girl, but when did folks start looking like caricatures?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Could be true, literally hundreds of women were abducted, tortured and murdered in Juarez back in the ‘80’s.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Hundreds of Mexicans/Americans cross

Thousands of everybody cross that Border without incident every day. A couple of times I have parked with the crowd up on the Franklin Mountains above El Paso for the 4th of July firework display. From up there at night El Paso (pop 600,000) appears contiguous with Cuidad Juarez (pop. 1,300,000). You can tell where El Paso ends and Juarez picks up by the color of the street lights; the American streetlights are white, in Juarez they are yellow.

But Juarez does HAVE streetlights, and running water, and at least some wastewater treatment sites and trash facilities. And those 1.3 million people eat every day.

In short, despite the narcos, Juarez still has an infrastructure, takes thousands upon thousands of people to make that happen, every day.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You don't have to go to Mexico to find stuff like that. It's going on every day right here in the good old USA. You just don't hear about it.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-...e-17-year-old-in-raleigh-north-carolina/

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
This wasn’t random her or her boyfriend were involved in something they shouldn’t have been. Cartels don’t go around randomly murdering Americans. I’ve gone to Mexico to fish 2-3 times per year for the last 25 years and feel safer there than I would in many cities in America.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DeadHead
This wasn’t random her or her boyfriend were involved in something they shouldn’t have been. Cartels don’t go around randomly murdering Americans. I’ve gone to Mexico to fish 2-3 times per year for the last 25 years and feel safer there than I would in many cities in America.

Depends on what part of Mexico. Hundreds of women have been abducted, raped, and killed in Juarez through the years...2 American women were kidnapped never to be seen again in Nuevo Laredo... For a while they thought the cops in Mexico were involved in it. Maybe they are...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 08/29/20.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

DEADHEAD, You have the right name,you are one of the people that walk around with their head up their ass,you couldn't see trouble coming with Bin'o. Rio7

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

^^^This^^^

WTF you guys?

Pretty sure socal is more than 1/2 Mexicans already. Don't know about Texas, but suspect the same there. Of course we took both states away from them to begin with anyway.

Well, well, well. There's the dumb [bleep] [bleep] comment of the morning. Yes, we took it away from them. More America bad. Right. By that logic numbnuts who did they take it from? And before them? And before them? Human history is the story of one group conquering another. So damn everyone or zip it. You can have Mexico. I won't be going there again.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I wonder what it would be like to live in a place where all the politicians are crooked and all the criminals are free to do whatever? Mexico's present is the US's future.
Gosh it looks like we're already there.

Mexico doesn't have an armed citizenry ready and willing to kill the problem.

We do.

Mexico doesn't have a 2nd amendement with the right to Keep and Bear Arms either.

We do. (Some states more than others)

Mexico gives you the right to own and keep non-military caliber firearms in your house. But is highly, highly restricted by law.

there have been 100's of white girls in the US raped mutilated burned tortured and killed and no body did nothing. most gun owners are blowhards

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
messicans are aztecs. so you will see the most barbaric form of torture and murder. I am surprised a narco has not built a pyramid to rip out hearts and roll the head and the body down the steps

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

there have been 100's of white girls in the US raped mutilated burned tortured and killed and no body did nothing. most gun owners are blowhards

Do you own a gun, Dumbass?

You should for sure know what a blowhard is, because that's exactly what your trolling ass is.

Please do tell us about how many murdered white girls you have gone out and avenged?

Hell, you probably have a cemetery of dead suspects dedicated to you. Right?

I didn't think so.

Go away, you POS, anti-police, racist troll.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Had it not been for the use of these guys by the colonial Spanish;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcaltec

Just about everything north of the Rio Grande would have either been French, or remained in Native hands. As the Spaniards not only had a hard time dealing with the locals, but thru their own bureaucracy, greed, nepotism, and graft had a great time just trying to make a colonial presence in the same region.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pal
[quote=chlinstructor]Pretty sure socal is more than 1/2 Mexicans already. Don't know about Texas, but suspect the same there. Of course we took both states away from them to begin with anyway.

Texas in 1836: 40,000 Indians, 30,000 Americans, 7,000 Tejanos (Mexican Citizens).

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by pal
[quote=chlinstructor]Pretty sure socal is more than 1/2 Mexicans already. Don't know about Texas, but suspect the same there. Of course we took both states away from them to begin with anyway.

Texas in 1836: 40,000 Indians, 30,000 Americans, 7,000 Tejanos (Mexican Citizens).

Yeah! And it could easily be argued that Mexico had the finest equipped army in the whole western hemisphere.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Do you own a gun, Dumbass?

You should for sure know what a blowhard is, because that's exactly what your trolling ass is.

Please do tell us about how many murdered white girls you have gone out and avenged?

Hell, you probably have a cemetery of dead suspects dedicated to you. Right?

I didn't think so.

Go away, you POS, anti-police, racist troll.

you were the one saying the murders in messico could not happen here cause of the 2nd. I just showed you are a liar and blowhard. I would have to be related to or good friends a girl that was killed. it is the job of her relatives not mine.
you know who else calls me a racist?....PANTIFA -BLM -NAACP-$PLC -ACLU -LA RAZA - black panthers- LGBQT- ADL-black congressional caucus- US communist party etc. how many of those do you contribute to?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.