-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's sad . I thought I saw a Raven .25 in his waistband .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where were their nightsticks? Obviously the POS was unarmed, so just shooting him as he richly deserved would wouldn't do, but they should have broken every bone in his arms & legs with a nightstick.

Or maybe NYC cops aren't allowed to carry them or they're not tough enough to use them.

If not, they're sitting ducks & some will eventually be killed in situations like that one.

MM

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The media and liberals have basically told America that this is OK. We aren't headed toward a good place.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We aint seen nothing yet. This liberal utopian experiment is only getting started. The people living in the cities are begging for it, and as is only fair, they'll have to pay the lion's share of the cost. Best I'll do where I live is to watch it play out on the news and shake my head in amazement.

There's some good folks stuck there. The smart ones will figure out a way to leave.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Where were their nightsticks? Obviously the POS was unarmed, so just shooting him as he richly deserved would wouldn't do, but they should have broken every bone in his arms & legs with a nightstick.

Or maybe NYC cops aren't allowed to carry them or they're not tough enough to use them.

If not, they're sitting ducks & some will eventually be killed in situations like that one.

MM

Apparently because they are meter maids (according to those here) they have no defense and can't do anything but fight with fists.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Kill him.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I see where Virginia is downgrading assault on an LEO from a felony to a misdemeanor...…..that should help matters.....

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We aint seen nothing yet. This liberal utopian experiment is only getting started. The people living in the cities are begging for it, and as is only fair, they'll have to pay the lion's share of the cost. Best I'll do where I live is to watch it play out on the news and shake my head in amazement.

There's some good folks stuck there. The smart ones will figure out a way to leave.

can't disagree under existing circumstances.. that is the electoral college reigns as the status quo.

if the vote does away with the electoral college then the big cities will rule the countryside. unthinkable?

not at all unfortutunately. we all know how our bread is buttered. and we have to address the reality of the system.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the big cities will rule the countryside.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
That's sad . I thought I saw a Raven .25 in his waistband .

Don't under estimate a raven 25.. I had a friend that was killed with one..

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It seems the Left want's to let things get so out of hand, that martial law and firearm confiscations seem logical to the masses.

It is important to get all of the 'Obama Generals' out of service. He was laying the groundwork to have a complicit military.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
lol. if the vote goes one way there's one outcome.

if the vote goes the other way there's another outcome.

i've never owned a .25. not that there's anything wrong with them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
'dem negresses be wailin'

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And of course Virginia wants that to be a piddly misdemeanor.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I see where Virginia is downgrading assault on an LEO from a felony to a misdemeanor...…..that should help matters.....

We have the chance to flip the state house back to republican this fall. First time the dem's have had a majority in the senate and a Dem majority in a LONG time. It's obviously been a total failure. Most of the problem is that our state Republican party is an utter failure. Over 20% of dem seats ran unopposed in this state. The republicans didn't even bother running a candidate. Half were in areas where they actually had a chance if they would do their job. Obviously Arlington, Loundon and Manassas counties are lost, as well as some of tidewater, Charlottesville/Albermarle county and Richmond. After what happened in Janruary, and the massive turnouts against it at the local and state level, I think we'll flip it back to Republican control and neuter that [bleep] Northam for his last year. Id say bullshit like that will get overturned quickly early next year.

As always though, if you're not from here it's hard to understand the dynamics of it. These laws effect small areas with large populations. You can bet your ass, someone attacks a deputy in our county they'll get the schit kicked out of them as well they should. I'd be highly surprised if someone attacked a cop in public if there wasn't at least one citizen willing to jump in and help the cop beat their ass. South western, central, west of the Blueridge, Mountains, farm land and coal country are a different planet compared to NoVa (Including Albermarle) and Hampton Roads. We really need to figure out how to divorce ourselves from these areas somehow.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It seems the Left want's to let things get so out of hand, that martial law and firearm confiscations seem logical to the masses.

It is important to get all of the 'Obama Generals' out of service. He was laying the groundwork to have a complicit military.

MM, I hate to say it, but I doubt it's possible to fix this other than the one way we all know is coming. As far as I'm concerned let's get it over with so my children and grand children don't have to deal with it. What's left of the folks that still believe in American exceptionalism and the American way of life are better prepared than we will be tomorrow. Every year that passes means a smaller chance we can win.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,480
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.