Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We still don't know anyone who has died from the Chinese virus. The older and sick die all the time, it's just a fact of life.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
not surprised...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We still don't know anyone who has died from the Chinese virus. The older and sick die all the time, it's just a fact of life.

I have had a cousin die from china flu plus one of our local bank presidents is giving it one hell of a fight. They moved him from the local hospital to Crawford in Atlanta. After two weeks or more, he is still touch and go.

Last edited by boliep; 08/30/20.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by boliep

I have had a cousin die from china flu plus one of our local bank presidents is giving it one hell of a fight. They moved him from the local hospital to Crawford in Atlanta. After two weeks or more, he is still touch and go.

Are you sure it’s the Kung Flu.

I call it BS.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There's over 1,500 people on here right now. Do that math.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is exactly why I read the Campfire and Free Republic. The news media, even Faux, will never report this.
Tucker Carlson is the only guy on TV who would report it, and the leftist target him nearly as much as they do the President!
It’s up to us to pass this on. Thanks for posting it.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just imagine what the numbers would have been if these dumbass governors wouldn't have shoved Covid patients into nursing homes.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
#hoax

Hope all the terrified boomers can rest easy now.......

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 08/30/20.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

We've heard Dublin is a hot spot for the China flu, but that doesn't slow us down from eating at Deano's whenever we get up that way.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No surprise Steve, it's been clear from the start that those with underlying health conditions are at the most risk from dying from C-19. People with heart disease, diabetes, or cancer are those most at risk, catching C-19 just becomes the final nail in the coffin.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

A bit crude, but...........

Seems like 100% of the folks I encounter suffer from an affliction that is sexually transmitted and is ultimately fatal, but that's life!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Reading comprehension is important. I don't know how they arrived at 9200 people. Covid didn't kill anybody. Cancer and AIDS, have never killed anybody either if you use the same definition. The 3 primary causes of death are respiratory failure, heart failure, or trauma. Diseases like Cancer, Covid, and AIDS attack the body leaving it weak and the people will eventually die of either respiratory or heart failure. The key term is Covid "related". Just like Cancer "related" or AIDS "related".

Between 2104 and 2019 from January to August the average number of deaths from all causes in this country was right at 8000/day. From January to August 2020 the number of deaths from all causes was right at 9000/day. Something is killing an average of 1000/day in this country more than died in the same time period over the last 5 years.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Satan

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
All I know is the poster child for co-morbidity and queen of passive aggression is setting right here in her easy chair in the living room. Sneaking the occasional Reese’s PB cups and mini-KitKat or butterfinger after her weekly Trulicity shot and nothing has happened to her. That’s not sayin’ something won’t. But she has had the perfect opportunity to achieve room temp 3 times in last 5 years. Last time was last January when she was in ICU.

Can’t help but think there’s some omniscient power keeping her alive. And I’m sure it isn’t the pretty kind.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JMR40
Reading comprehension is important. I don't know how they arrived at 9200 people. Covid didn't kill anybody. Cancer and AIDS, have never killed anybody either if you use the same definition. The 3 primary causes of death are respiratory failure, heart failure, or trauma. Diseases like Cancer, Covid, and AIDS attack the body leaving it weak and the people will eventually die of either respiratory or heart failure. The key term is Covid "related". Just like Cancer "related" or AIDS "related".

Between 2104 and 2019 from January to August the average number of deaths from all causes in this country was right at 8000/day. From January to August 2020 the number of deaths from all causes was right at 9000/day. Something is killing an average of 1000/day in this country more than died in the same time period over the last 5 years.

Have you factored in the effects of shutting down the economy and urging people to lock themselves in their homes? That has to be great on your health

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

SO... The bologna virus is actually just as dangerous as

1) Being bitten by a King Cobra

2) Being struck by lightning

3) Drowning in your bathtub

4) Being eaten by Bigfoot

5) Knowledge of Clinton secrets

Got It...

Thanks for the update.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Got It...

Thanks for the update.

And getting killed by the Loch Ness monster

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Got It...

Thanks for the update.

And getting killed by the Loch Ness monster

Damn... I forgot about that one.

Death is everywhere... it seems.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read this last night.

I would like to see more confirmation of these numbers.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 61 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,791
Posts18,477,334
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.