Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Portland Mayor is having a presser shortly.

Will he be announcing the main event fight card for tonight?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Would have been about 100 times more effective if they held their rallies, wore their hats and clothes, drove around with their vehicles and signs, and not engaged. Part of the enemy's strategy is to bait people into a 3 ring circus circular firing squad of media lies right before the most important election of our lives.

It would be 100X better if everybody on the right just stood back and let the schitt for brains liberals see what they bought when they voted for those brain dead commie mayors and governors.

Just let it happen until the schitt for brains liberals decide to stop it.

Americans on the right didn't create the monster. It's not their job to shut the monster down. As long as the monster is only eating the schitthole liberal cities, let it eat.

You sound like the most qualified to open the gates of a city to besiegers or be the spokesman for the prisoners in a concentration camp.

As long as they're cities controlled by leftists, they get what they asked for.

Yeah, Trump could send in the troops, have them crack skulls, and the end result would be a propaganda campaign that would put Kamala Harris in the White House,...and for what?

To protect the people who will vote to put her in the White House?

Fug that. Let the left eat the left.

Antifa and BLM chewing up Portland and Seattle is a gift from heaven.

What kind of lighting system are you using to monitor your colon?

I don't know what you're talking about, but if you want to go to Portland and knock heads with the commies, it's your business. Have fun.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Nice try...never said anything about knocking heads...you seem the one talking that gibberish.

So, what kind of lighting are you using to view the colon environment you appear to spend so much time in??

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I don't know what you're talking about, but if you want to go to Portland and knock heads with the commies, it's your business. Have fun.

I guess I am not the only one wondering why a few here are advocating for a course of action they obviously are unwilling to pursue personally.

While I think it would be counter productive we all know where to find a fight with the commies.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Will he be announcing the main event fight card for tonight?

Proud boys rolling technicals through crowds of blm/antifa?

Pretty soon it going to be like Somalia.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I think they would have better concentrated their efforts by showing up on the doorstep of the Wisconsin DA who charged Kyle and/or the courthouse and demanding all charges be dropped immediately.

This.

As for the protests, BLM and Antifa have been given enough rope by Dem mayors to hang THEMSELVES (and get Trump re-elected with their stupid antics). No point in getting in their way, NOW.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe has a unique way of expressing himself but there's often wisdom in his position. In this case, the benefits of staying out of these areas outweighs the desire to get a pound of flesh imo. After the election, I may change my mind, depending on the aftermath.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Portland mayor is stirring it up,...one lie after another.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Goosey

JEFFO's crazy sock puppet is back

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm sure he'll explain how none of the violence in Portland would have ever happened if it weren't for extreme outside agitators.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Goosey

Different time, different place, different people, different circumstances, different stakes. But they must be equivalent because you neatly cropped the pictures together and all.

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Portland mayor is stirring it up,...one lie after another.

Yep pretty much said it was Trump’s fault and the protesting their has all been peaceful and [bleep].

Last edited by Hudge; 08/30/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I know is that I'm praying for Trump. This election year has brought a pandemic, an economic shutdown, the biggest propaganda campaign ever waged against a sitting president, highly organized and financed civil unrest forces, and friggin hurricanes. It's amazing he hasn't died of stress.

Yep, four more years of that and we ought to be sittin' pretty!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Bristoe has a unique way of expressing himself but there's often wisdom in his position. In this case, the benefits of staying out of these areas outweighs the desire to get a pound of flesh imo. After the election, I may change my mind, depending on the aftermath.

Two months before an election (with RBG with one foot in the grave, and another on a banana peel), is not the time to get drawn into a stupid street battle or even a “Gettysburg” or “Waterloo”(a battle with little hope of winning, at least in the Media’s eyes, and so deep in enemy territory as to be worthless).

Let these morons schidt where they eat for 60 more days, win the election, THEN crack down (or endorse a slate of Republican mayors/city council that run on a “Rudy Giuliani” platform of reversing decades of urban decay and mayhem).

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by kingston

...it's hard not to see he [Trump] was born for this schit storm and thrives in the chaos.

Trumps talent stack matches the task at hand in a eerily perfect way.

Well put.

Yeah, you nailed it, he eats this s-hit up.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I agree with Bristoe more often than not, this time is no different. Those cities are so far gone....their progressive, utopian dreams are reaching their final conclusion......it’s gotta be completely destroyed and dismantled before reality sets in. It’s ironic that the left is being destroyed by the left. I don’t think they need any help in the destruction of their ideology....they seem to be doing just fine thank you 😁........the right doesn’t do itself any favors by interfering and they play right into the communist propaganda corps hands..aka The Media.

As was mentioned earlier, don’t interrupt your enemy when they’re busy defeating themselves.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I agree with Bristoe more often than not, this time is no different. Those cities are so far gone....their progressive, utopian dreams are reaching their final conclusion......it’s gotta be completely destroyed and dismantled before reality sets in. It’s ironic that the left is being destroyed by the left. I don’t think they need any help in the destruction of their ideology....they seem to be doing just fine thank you 😁........the right doesn’t do itself any favors by interfering and they play right into the communist propaganda corps hands..aka The Media.

As was mentioned earlier, don’t interrupt your enemy when they’re busy defeating themselves.

As usual, you're spot on and your analysis couldn't be more correct. cool

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Goose,
I’m good with your ridiculous comparison to Isis with Conservatives. Let’s cut the fûck’n head off of the stupidity of people like you.

Then just like when Trump directed the military to crush Isis. Once gone - things start getting better.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In 95% of the country, there's no violence at all. Portland is out of control and you're the mayor. Yep, it's all Trump's fault. Makes sense.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 15 invisible), 1,590 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,642
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.