-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
if there is widespread civil conflict, ie, a shooting civil war, there will be no resupply, no logistics. It will be run what ya brung.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting statistics in that article. A family is going to have a higher “payout” than a single person. Interesting. And Utah is the highest. Interesting. Lots of Mormons in Utah. Interesting. I heard Mormans generally have large families. Interesting.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The only question is when the RIGHT takes the gloves off.

Portland seems to be the epicenter, when ARE you going yo take your gloves off.

Right after he finish up those rose bushes.

"Oh Shawn... the roses... oh the beautiful roses." Said Mary Kate...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
beginning to look t me like the election will not be close. the crazies will keep going, ruin whatever chance biden ever had to win, even if he did win that wouldn't stop them. the dems wanting to maintain some semblance of civility cannot stop them any more

Last edited by sse; 08/31/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I wonder if the French would loan us a guillotine or three?

The right isn’t the side of guillotines, the left is.

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I hope we do not have to play Cowboys and Liberals....not all of them are punks. Lots of hardened Criminals in the bunch.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Republicans have a lot more to lose than Demidiots, which is why they don’t burn schit down.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Always liked this scene from Renoir’s movie "La Marseillaise" and the actions of the Swiss Guard!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
beginning to look t me like the election will not be close. the crazies will keep going, ruin whatever chance biden ever had to win, even if he did win that wouldn't stop them. the dems wanting to maintain some semblance of civility cannot stop them any more

It will be 51/49% with Mr. Trump pulling it out by the skin of his teeth. The blue states only logic is "we hate Trump". They worship the antifa and BLM and only wish them the best if Mr. Trump loses.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
Republicans have a lot more to lose than Demidiots, which is why they don’t burn schit down.

It's called tangible assets. How many antifa and BLM own much more than the shirt on their backs and maybe a few skate boards ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by kwg020

It's called tangible assets. How many antifa and BLM own much more than the shirt on their backs and maybe a few skate boards ??

kwg

Some seem to be collectors...

Of FMJs

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/31/20. Reason: Autocorrect typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
A wise man once said, "You get more of what you tolerate." Even if Trump is re-elected as most of us expect, most of the same idiot mayors and governors will still be in office and will continue to tolerate the temper tantrums that their children (er, constituents) are throwing. If it is a landslide, then perhaps those mayors and governors will wake up and call in the National Guard; but I don't see Trump stepping in unless and until federal help is asked for, or federal property is threatened. Bottom line is, it's not going to be stopped, and shouldn't be stopped, by armed citizens; it has to be stopped by the authorities. Armed citizens should protect themselves and their own property, yes; but we should not undertake the quelling of riots. That is the government's job and eventually that is who will have to put them down. And by eventually I mean once a political opposition to the current so-called leadership can be organized and put on a ballot.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

kwg

If that's the case why don't we round up all the turds wearing BLM &antifa colors on skateboards waterboard them and take out as needed? What you think? Maybe better off taking out the yahoos funding all this?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

kwg

There are plenty of teachers (summers off) and public employees ( Civid off) that are involved these the riots.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Not a damned thing will happen bigly either way.

I agree.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sse

It will be 51/49% with Mr. Trump pulling it out by the skin of his teeth. The blue states only logic is "we hate Trump". They worship the antifa and BLM and only wish them the best if Mr. Trump loses.

kwg

Why do you follow the Don Lemmon and the Jake Tappers and the MSM and refuse to call him by the title he has RIGHTFULLY EARNED , President Trump.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
A wise man once said, "You get more of what you tolerate." Even if Trump is re-elected as most of us expect, most of the same idiot mayors and governors will still be in office and will continue to tolerate the temper tantrums that their children (er, constituents) are throwing. If it is a landslide, then perhaps those mayors and governors will wake up and call in the National Guard; but I don't see Trump stepping in unless and until federal help is asked for, or federal property is threatened. Bottom line is, it's not going to be stopped, and shouldn't be stopped, by armed citizens; it has to be stopped by the authorities. Armed citizens should protect themselves and their own property, yes; but we should not undertake the quelling of riots. That is the government's job and eventually that is who will have to put them down. And by eventually I mean once a political opposition to the current so-called leadership can be organized and put on a ballot.

Banking on the Dem controlled cities being burned to the ground, Dem victory in the Whitehouse then Uncle Joe and Aunt Kammy cutting checks to make back better....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Always liked this scene from Renoir’s movie "La Marseillaise" and the actions of the Swiss Guard!

Yeah, the Swiss Guard were something else. They were, believe it or not, fighting the French Army, which had joined the side of the mob against the king. Eventually, the leaders of the revolution told the king that they would be willing to negotiate with him only if he ordered the Swiss Guard to carry just a handful of ball each for their rifles (I can't remember the number, exactly, but it was around three or four balls). The king ordered them to do so, at which point the Army stormed the palace with the mob and wiped out the Swiss Guard, cut off all their heads and carried them around the city on pikes. I guess ordering them to dramatically restrict their ammo load per man (as a show of good will to negotiate) was a bad idea.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the feds have let the "demonstrations" go on for too long already. they let the worms crawl out of the top of the can.

the democrat led mayors and governors have tacitly approved the riots by not acting.

things will never be the same again, that's for certain.

both "sides" are waiting on something big.

something outside will trigger it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm partial to this one smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

149 members (160user, 300_savage, 7887mm08, 44mc, 470Evans, 35, 12 invisible), 1,893 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,490
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.