Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by jackmountain
And Brown said she's going after Patriot Prayer. ANTIFA and BLM have been on a rampage in Portland for 93-days, now Patriot Prayer is the problem.

Conservative groups need to stay back, defend their homes, towns and families and let the radical left be exposed for what it is in the cities.
Segregation by political ideology makes a helluva lot more sense than division along the lines of skin color.

I agree. Let those fools burn it down.

This, yes!

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Those cops took an oath, they need to stand up for what's right and quit being part of the problem.

It's a job. They're making, normally, less than the median income for their areas. They're looking for a paycheck, some benefits, and what they thought would be an easy job. This isn't what 90% of the cops signed up for.
They're not getting any support from their local govt.,they know damn well they'll be thrown under the bus of anything goes south. They need to lay back, stay away from tje trouble and let lawlessness bite the libs on the ass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It seems that the big city liberal mayors and the governors of Oregon and Washington have shown themselves to be incompetent to do their jobs for their constituents.
That can be helped by booting them out of office and putting better people in their place. If the citizens do not do that, then they are also culpable and those will become failed states until there is a complete turnover of their population.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's so obvious that the strategy is to draw conservative groups into the city so they can blame everything on the right. And the complicit media would be more than happy to help spread the lie.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
And Brown said she's going after Patriot Prayer. ANTIFA and BLM have been on a rampage in Portland for 93-days, now Patriot Prayer is the problem.

Conservative groups need to stay back, defend their homes, towns and families and let the radical left be exposed for what it is in the cities.
Segregation by political ideology makes a helluva lot more sense than division along the lines of skin color.

I agree. Let those fools burn it down.

The anarchists are far from being done with Portland.

šŸ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's so obvious that the strategy is to draw conservative groups into the city so they can blame everything on the right. And the complicit media would be more than happy to help spread the lie.

Couldn't be any more plain. If the right shows up, we get blamed, and prosecuted. Smart move is to recall elected officials and stay away, letting the liberals take all the blame, which as of right now, is clearly on them.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Imagine how short a time these riots would have lasted had Kate ordered her cops to utilize truncheons and rifles with bayonets attached to push back the rowdies. Bet they wouldn't run up against a bayonet grabbing at a rifle hollering "shoot me niqqa".

Last edited by Hastings; 08/31/20. Reason: spelling correction

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those cops took an oath, they need to stand up for what's right and quit being part of the problem.

It's a job. They're making, normally, less than the median income for their areas. They're looking for a paycheck, some benefits, and what they thought would be an easy job. This isn't what 90% of the cops signed up for.
They're not getting any support from their local govt.,they know damn well they'll be thrown under the bus of anything goes south. They need to lay back, stay away from tje trouble and let lawlessness bite the libs on the ass.

The STARTING pay in my area for a cop is about 10% above median income plus full benefits. I work with police frequently and I don't know a single one that thought it was going to be an easy job.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Cops should take a week off, nation wide call offf.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crshelton
It seems that the big city liberal mayors and the governors of Oregon and Washington have shown themselves to be incompetent to do their jobs for their constituents.
That can be helped by booting them out of office and putting better people in their place. If the citizens do not do that, then they are also culpable and those will become failed states until there is a complete turnover of their population.

Have you been to Seattle or Portland?

Defining each as a mentally astute populace is impossible. A whole lotta fĆ¼ck-dumb people is accurate.

šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Imagine how short a time these riots would have lasted had Kate ordered her cops to utilize truncheons and rifles with bayonets attached to push back the rowdies. Bet they wouldn't run up against a bayonet grabbing at a rifle hollering "shoot me [bleep]".

Just making arrests with charges that stick, and cost time in prison, would have flushed this turd 85 days ago.

šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let them have Portland stand back and watch .

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Let them have Portland stand back and watch .

Iā€™ve eaten 3 cases of Costco popcorn watching it...šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

This plus from the sound of things , the ā€œpeaceful protestersā€ are not being charged with their crimes and simply let go without bail . That is virtually no punishment for their obvious , repetitive crimes.
I know one thing if this was in my back yard , I wouldnā€™t be bitching about it on the Internet. Iā€™d be trying to take action in some shape or form .

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

Itā€™s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Hastings
Imagine how short a time these riots would have lasted had Kate ordered her cops to utilize truncheons and rifles with bayonets attached to push back the rowdies. Bet they wouldn't run up against a bayonet grabbing at a rifle hollering "shoot me [bleep]".

Just making arrests with charges that stick and cost time in prison would have flushed this turd 85 days ago.

šŸ˜Ž

Exactly!

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

The STARTING pay in my area for a cop is about 10% above median income plus full benefits. I work with police frequently and I don't know a single one that thought it was going to be an easy job.

In my area they make mid $30,000's I have guys swinging hammers getting paid $50,000. LEO's are going to see wages and benefits go down along with the amount of support they get from their local politicians with the defund movement. Most would be better served switching to the fire department.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That popcorn is some kind of good ain't it? grin

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown

This plus from the sound of things , the ā€œpeaceful protestersā€ are not being charged with their crimes and simply let go without bail . That is virtually no punishment for their obvious , repetitive crimes.
I know one thing if this was in my back yard , I wouldnā€™t be bitching about it on the Internet. Iā€™d be trying to take action in some shape or form .

Happy Trails

Bob

The ā€œCatch and Releaseā€ by the new DA for Portland was addressed in the letters of rebuke by outside LE Agencies.

ā€œWhy do you need additional resources, when you kick the arrested loose and refuse to charge?ā€

šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Cops are making plenty. Most still wont stick around with zero support from the city.
Even at $250k a year, it apparently is hard to justify staying on the job.

ā€œLife is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.ā€
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I donā€™t get adding LEOs when they donā€™t let them do they job.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.