-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have not been in Washington state, the Dakotas or Nebraska, Iowa, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, West Virginia, or Alaska.

I have been to England, Spain, Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Crete, the Azores, and of course Mexico since I grew up on the Rio Grande in the days when going over the border was relatively safe.

I am always happy to get back to the USA when I've been abroad.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
All of the states except North Dakota and Vermont. Six of the 10 Canadian provinces. Iceland, UK, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, East Germany (when it was a Soviet satellite--got arrested for smuggling currency and briefly detained), Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, Taiwan, French Polynesia.

Never been to Mexico. Won't ever go.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Dess
Well I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.

3 Dog Night?

Moe

"Pick out two!"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Haven’t been to OR, WA, HI or AK.

Been to Canada, Costa Rica, England, France, Ghana, Ireland, Mexico, Scotland,Togo and Wales.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hoyt Axton, a true Oklahoman wrote Never been to Spain.

I’ve been to Bowlegs, slapout, and broken bow.

Just trying to get my post count up.

IC B2

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I've been to a county fair, a one horse race, and two football games.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Been to all the states except ID, MT, SD, ND, NM, KS, OK, AR, MO. We were going to take care of that with a Great American Road Trip but Covid cancelled that.
Foreign countries--Canada, Iceland, UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Germany, Estonia, Denmark, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Australia and New Zealand.

N
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
Been in all the state's but Maine and Vermont. Just BC and Yukon in Canada, Sweden,Denmark,Russia and Korea

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
In circles mostly. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The states I haven't been to are Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Idaho. Countries I've been to are Canada (all provences and territories except Yukon, P.E.I., and Nova Scotia. And Nunavut as it was still part of N.W.T. when I was there), Soviet Union, Ukraine, Finland, Iceland, Greece, Turkey, Mexico, Honduras, a bunch in the Caribbean. And England. Was planning to go to Israel this winter but the Chinese flu stopped that.

I was in Australia for 3 months but I was barely a year old when I left so have no recollection of it. Thinking on it, we probably landed in Hawaii for fuel or to change planes but my parents never said anything about it so I can't truly say I've been to tharpt state. I'll have to ask my mom but she is so terrible with places that she will probably say they switched planes and refueled in Lichtenstein.

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
All the states except OR, AK, OK, NV, NE, AZ, SD, ID, WY, CO, NM; been to Ontario, Quebec, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Aruba, Haiti, El Salvador, Bermuda, Dominican Republic, St. Martin, Guam, Midway, Okinawa, Philippines...maybe some other places

Mathew 22: 37-39

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
CA, AZ, NM, TX, CO, GA, IA, NE, ND, SD, WY, WA, UT, OH, RI, NH, NY, MA, ME, FL, TN, VA, NC, MT, OK, IL,WI, HI, NJ, DE, MD, MO, PA

Mexico, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Peru, Cuba, Panama, Nicaragua, Columbia, Costa Rica, Chile, Guatemala, Belize, France, Switzerland, Egypt, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Honduras

Probably a few add'n states/countries I've forgotten.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Left one out dang it. I visited N Vietnam very briefly one afternoon. Got a very chilly reception.

Forget your "olive branch"?

That must have been it. Wandered up there not meaning to be an ass, hadn’t even farted, next thing you know there’s all these flashes on the ground and real bullets zinging by. But back then there was a reason I didn’t go anywhere without my Snake buddies. 20mm is too cool!

That's Ok your still a stud in my book...as to where I've been, pretty much the Rocky Mtn West CO. WY. UT. NM. AZ. ID. MT. KS. MO. OR. WA. CA. NV. BC and AB Canada. Spent a couple weeks in FL and flew in and out of Atlanta, GA. one afternoon...never was shot at but was accused of ".... Lettin' all them F'n N'ggers lose!" in Wewahitchka. Wasn't even talking politics....thought I might of heard banjo's playing in the distance though, should of clued me in.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tikkanut

I do wander over on occasion to visit the neighbor girl.........

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Do you have any post augmentation pics, preferably nekkid?

Asking for Jorge...

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been to CA, NV, Mexico, NM, AZ, TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, IA, MS, CO, IL, TN, IN, KY, WV, VA, NC, MA, RI, WI, and HI.

Uncle Sam gave me a ride to Pearl, PI, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Diego Garcia, Bahrain, Dubai, Mauritius, Seychelles, and India. I think there might have been a couple more ports in the gulf but my memories are fading.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I've been in all of the "lower 48". I have to confess that as to Maine, I just crossed the border and went about a mile until I could turn around. I did get out and officially stand on it. Additionally, the farthest into Michigan was Detroit a couple of times - and I did spend the night, so both of those states do qualify me as having been there. As to other countries, been to Mexico several times and the Bahamas, Honduras, and Belize once. I would really like to make Alaska and Hawaii before I'm done and go back to the Caribbean. When things improve, and they will with time, I think Cuba would be an interesting place to see. Never made it to Canada, but I have looked across at it from Montana. I seriously doubt if it would happen, but I would like to see England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, and Australia. Maybe a dove hunt in Argentina? A drive or train trip across Canada? Hey, I'm not quite too old to dream. Maybe I'll hit the lottery? If so, looks like I had better hurry up and do so soon. The nation and much of the world seems to be going insane.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve spent at least one night in every state except Utah. Been there several times, but just passing through.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've lived in Botswana 4 months, South Africa for about 2 years, Israel for 4 months, spent a few weeks in Jordan and Egypt, stepped across the border at Lebanon and Syria with permission of the guards just to say I'd been there. I had 3 very attractive college girls with me so the guards bent the rules a bit. They said they'd stamp our passports but we'd probably get hassled when we later flew out of Tel Aviv.

Spent a few months in Asia, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, spent a week in Mexico and don't care to ever go back.

Probably been to 40 of the states mostly lived in Idaho, but lived in Hawaii for a 5 months, Utah for maybe 4 years, and California, San Jose, just long enough to realize I hated it there and loaded up and drove straight to idaho overnight.

Had a few stop overs in Cape Verde, Dakkar, and Shannon Ireland but wasn't long at any of those places.

Bb

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Arizona, Alaska, California, Washington, Idaho, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Maine, Hawaii, Guam.

Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Iraq, Kuwait, Pakistan, Germany, Ireland, Hungary (wouldn’t let us off the plane ass holes) Crete, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan.

Last edited by 79S; 09/01/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Have not made it to Hawaii, Louisiana, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire or Maine... Hit the rest trucking since 2017 cept Florida was by rental car and New York by plane wayyy back in 1984.

Been in the USA, Mexico, Philippines, Japan, and Canada, in that order. Like to and plan to see more in the Phil and Mexico too. Otherwise, realistically, I will have to travel the World virtually, but, could see making a S American trip possibly.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/02/20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 222Sako, 204guy, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,464 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.