GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Semi funny.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I've heard a colon is always better than a semi-colon.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Swear Warning.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kind of like the difference between:

"Helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse."
and
"Helping your uncle jack off a horse."

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
So can a comma.

Two bears sitting at a dinner table with Bob.

One bear says "Let's eat, Bob." Bob is ok with that.

The other bear says "Let's eat Bob."

Sucks to be Bob.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I know 2 that have lost parts of their colon.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I know 2 that have lost parts of their colon.

A local investigator has lost almost all of his large and small intestines after being gored by a bull:

Morgan County investigator heading to Ohio for intestine transplant after being gored by bull

MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. – An investigator with the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office is in need of a transplant after being gored by a bull at his own home.

The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Caleb Brooks, an investigator with the Special Victims Unit was injured by the family’s two-year-old bull Sunday.

Caleb’s wife, Madeline started a public Facebook page called “Our Journey #Praying4Brooks” to keep the community up-to-date on Caleb’s progress. In a Facebook post Tuesday, she describes what happened to Caleb:

Caleb was attacked by our 2 year old bull yesterday around 6. The bull has never been aggressive before, and me and Caleb were both in the pasture close to each other putting out a new role of hay. Out of nowhere, the bull picked caleb up with his head and took of full speed. Caleb was unable to get his footing and the bull smacked him into a tree in the pasture. I called 911, and Caleb climbed over the gate out of the pasture and remained conscious while paramedics checked him out.

In the ER, they discovered Caleb had internal bleeding in his abdomen and took him to surgery. The surgeon said his intestines were torn and mangled badly, and he had to removed a large portion of his small and large intestine. The surgeon was concerned that the blood supply to the remaining intestines had been damaged, so he wanted to do surgery again this morning.

Today was a whirl wind of emotion. When the surgeon performed the second surgery, the remained of calebs intestines were dead. There was no blood supply. He had to remove all of calebs small intestine, and was only able to salvage a small part of his large intestine.

Caleb will have to have a small bowel transplant to save his life. All day today the surgeon and all of the nurses in icu worked very hard to find somewhere to transport Caleb. By the grace of God, Caleb was accepted by Cleveland Ohio’s transplant center.
Madeline John Brooks

Caleb and his family will be spending time in Cleveland while he recovers from the surgery.

The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office set up a GoFundMe page to help Brooks’s family cover costs for the trip and while living in Ohio.

“He is a vital part of our team,” said Mike Swafford, the PIO for Morgan County Sheriff’s Office. “He is an encourager. He is always laughing, always joking… doing voices, because they deal with a lot of crazy stuff so to have that humor, it’s a necessity and he brings it every day.”

“We ask for any and all prayers for Caleb, his wife and sons and the medical team attending to him!” the Sheriff’s Office said in a social media post.

From WHNT News

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Swear Warning.

I'll bet she does a hell of a lot more than that. Send her to my place.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
C
C
A tsaress once saved a man from Siberia by adding a colon to his sentence. First statement: Pardon impossible:to be sent to Siberia. She moved the colon: Pardon: Impossible to be sent to Siberia.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Swear Warning.

Black fella is on the money with this one.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,991 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,674
Posts18,534,218
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.