Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

I'm from NY and all of my family lives there. Cuomo is a dummy and if you look at the last election results most of the state was red.

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Cuomo is a self centered POS! My wife listened to his “daily briefings” when the Chinese Flu first arrived (well, when it was first acknowledged) in March. The man was full of “family anecdotes”, and came off like the political hack that he is. Both he and his brother “Fredo” are perfect examples of LIEberal SCUM! A pox on both their houses! -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Fuggin commie.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
We call him Governor Nipples. A more conceited, self righteous POS would be hard to find. He makes Nancy look like an amateur.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Trump needs to stop bickering like a hormonal house wife and just get on with leading the god damn country, whats with daily bull schit !!

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Cuomo is egotistical narcissist. The msm made him out as a Covid hero, while his state has more deaths than California, Florida and Texas combined. NYS is falling apart and he will flee to DC if Biden wins.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
That person, his policies and his party are what drove us to leave NYS.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny how democrats allow the massive civil unrest and then turn around and blame Trump for sowing chaos and threatening our democracy. It's NEVER their fault; just like the last 30 or 40 years of financial mismanagement in NY state can now be blamed on COVID !...... Back in the 50's & 60's when I was growing up; people like Cuomo were known as arrogant scum. Now they get celebrated in the media. Something's wrong here.

Last edited by 22250rem; 09/03/20.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Ginther
Trump needs to stop bickering like a hormonal house wife and just get on with leading the god damn country, whats with daily bull schit !!

Cuomo is the one that acted hormonal.. That is clear.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Cuomo just stepped in the trap Trump set and made millions aware of Trump planning to stop this anarchy crap.
No telling how many votes he just won for Trump.
MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Cuomo has driven NY into the ground and his only solution is for the federal government to bail him out. He has no clue what fiscal responsibility is. Upstate has no use for him and does not vote for him. He and Diblasio have pretty much destroyed NYC and I don’t see it coming back. I have no use for NYC anyway. We have bought property in PA and are in the process of leaving NY. Both our kids are already gone.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Congratulations jdunham!

As long as you steer clear of Philly, you are moving up in the world IMHO.
I visited NY state for a week and loved it.
The people were friendly.
The roads were far beyond WV and PA.
The economy was good.
2A was strong. The pastor pointed to half a dozen men in a church of maybe 100 and said they were all carrying. I was invited to one of their homes for target practice with rifles.
The only thing they all hated was NY city. They said that it had too much control over the state.

May your move be totally blessed!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I have a lifelong friend that retired to NY State many years ago. I am wondering WTF he and his wife were thinking.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You must need to be schooled on what leadership looks like. What it does not look like is hiding behind a virus and only speaking out against the liberal sanctioned destruction when the leftist media brings it to your attention. That's exactly what your boy Joe is up to. As obama, lead from behind.

Last edited by Jim1611; 09/03/20.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I have a lifelong friend that retired to NY State many years ago. I am wondering WTF he and his wife were thinking.

It is sad because upstate is rural and beautiful country which is inhabited by mostly conservative people. The taxes and liberal legislation that come out of NYC and the liberal people they elect have pretty much ruined the rest of the state. The coming tax hikes are going to be the final nail in this state’s coffin.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Cuomo just stepped in the trap Trump set and made millions aware of Trump planning to stop this anarchy crap.
No telling how many votes he just won for Trump.
MAGA

Ding ding ding

They fall for it every time; they’re trimming to discredit the Pres but actually end up allowing him to promote the very policies that will get him re-elected.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cuomo lost 56 of the 62 counties in NY state in the last election. If it weren't for the NY city area, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany he would never have had a chance. He won by carrying 6 counties. But of course the MSM portrays him as wildly popular with everyone throughout the entire state.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just remember that the MSM is all owned by libs and Commies. Without the Internet, much of the actual good conservative news would remain hidden.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jdunham
Cuomo has driven NY into the ground and his only solution is for the federal government to bail him out. He has no clue what fiscal responsibility is. Upstate has no use for him and does not vote for him. He and Diblasio have pretty much destroyed NYC and I don’t see it coming back. I have no use for NYC anyway. We have bought property in PA and are in the process of leaving NY. Both our kids are already gone.

NYC will come back in a big way.

The Plan:
Steal the Presidential Election.
Pelosi remains speaker.
Steal the Senate Majority.
Pelosi and Schumer put together a multi-trillion dollar relief bill that bails out all Blue State pensions, fiscal debt, money to rebuild what they intentionally destroyed and then some, trillions to rebuild blue state dilapidated and neglected infrastructure and of course Billions to their friends and family.
Biden will sign the Bill.

NYC residents will jump for joy as the Democrats come to their rescue.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

But Rob, isn't this what you wanted with "Resist!" and "Obstruct!"? Your tactic, not mine.

Guess that didn't work out the way you had it planned. You thought you had another Rubio or Cruz that would fold under Alinsky tactics, but you were mistaken.

Leadership? Trump will be leading you right through 2024, so stock up on your Prozac. It's evident that Biden/Harris are not a real threat to Trump. Otherwise, there would be widespread enthusiasm for the ticket and little to no emphasis on Trump. There is no enthusiasm for Biden/Harris. Only a resignation that your team doesn't measure up, and you're only recourse is to heap sour grapes on your opponent.

Biden/Harris is like Vanderbilt U. You can spin how great Vanderbilt is all you want, they still won't beat Alabama.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (160user, 204guy, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,399
Posts18,470,113
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.