Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow.

Yup.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Just the left making sure they stay out of gaol.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I was watching someone on youtube a couple of years ago saying how all the politics around gender, gay rights etc were just a stepping stone toward the ultimate goal of legalising pedophilia and other philias, at the time I was lolling at it cause it seemed so far fetched, have seen it mentioned other times since then and still thought it was just a whacky conspiracy theory, and then,,,,, guessing I’m just slow to catch on.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by mauserator
I was watching someone on youtube a couple of years ago saying how all the politics around gender, gay rights etc were just a stepping stone toward the ultimate goal of legalising pedophilia and other philias, at the time I was lolling at it cause it seemed so far fetched, have seen it mentioned other times since then and still thought it was just a whacky conspiracy theory, and then,,,,, guessing I’m just slow to catch on.

That is not a conspiracy theory. I don't know if its necessarily a "goal" its just the nature of depravity once it gets going. It does not get better it gets worse.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Where’s the Big One when you need it

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
this is life under jewish rule. like Berlin in the early 30's

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Wow! I can't believe there aren't enough decent people left in California to successfully put up a fight against that travesty.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MikeL2
What the hell is the legal argument??

Since Row v Wade, real legal bases for laws don't matter. They are passe.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, I know now how they separate the men from the boys in California, with a crowbar.

sorry couldn't resist resuscitating an old joke.
Originally Posted by RJY66

That is not a conspiracy theory. I don't know if its necessarily a "goal" its just the nature of depravity once it gets going. It does not get better it gets worse.

No, their ultimate goal is to make beastiality legal

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
When it passes, it will be called Wiener’s Law!

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
There is no measure of the depth of a liberals depravity! have said it for decades, hello, have you met my wife, she's 11, that's next!!!!!

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pedophaggs running riot.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
" Under current law, a judge can decide whether to place a man who has vaginal intercourse with an underage teenage girl on the sex offender registry based on the facts of the case."

So they are equalizing the gay acts with similar heterosexual acts. It seems to me the wrong here is in how the current law is stated.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Well, I know now how they separate the men from the boys in California, with a crowbar.

old greek proverb....you must never leave your friends behind

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by 1911a1

old greek proverb....you must never leave your friends behind

Good one!

What do they call an upside down bar stool in San Francisco?

A table for four.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Only in Cali.

Portland and Seattle will be along shortly....

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
This will make Piddler, Suckermore, djs, Gayghost, Leroy, Jell0, Calledumb, Northmam and Ejp exceedingly happy.

Nothing will make thiem give up support for their party's large component of perverts.

Every vote, even those of pedophiles, is needed to stop Trump from saving this country from the bottomless pit of leftest depravity.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
These law makers are the Anti Law crowd... and they need to be held accountable for crap like this..

they need to be forceably taken out of their office, and begone forever... whether that is threatening them or just shooting them..

The public isn't in control of the government, the politicians are...and the public pays their salaries...

yet they pass stupid laws, and expect us to follow them.. while the same laws never apply to them..

do you blame the tyrants or do you blame the victims for allowing it, when they outnumber the politicians dramatically..

in Washington, we have 100 Senators, 435 Representatives that make up Congress or the Legislative Branch..
we have Two people who make up the Executive Branch...
and 7 people who make up the Judicial Branch.. that is 544 that administer a population of 330 million...

and the public can't take care of that?

and the Liberals, the Anarchist, the BLM crowd, and Antifa.... we conservatives outnumber these people significantly..

and are armed...

yet we sit on the internet and complain and that is about it...

we aren't organized, but Antifa and BLM survive because there is safety in numbers...

our numbers need to be on the street and hunting these people down...with their accountability being taken care of by street justice..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Translation........goosey liked it!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Quote from "The Warden" -
They should cut off his weiner, and then his neck! That is SO wrong, on SO many counts!

I agree with her that CA should brace for an influx of perverts.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,466 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,450
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.