Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Fireball2
That's one long lasting high you got going cash. Or you're just a flaming alcoholic in an uncontrollable rage.

So, all those thousands of hours of behind the scenes work you did in Va, you think those might, could have, POSSIBLY been the reason for any damage control success on gun control you had there, RATHER THAN the peaceful protest?

My contention is the time for peaceful protests is far past. nobody cares or is listening. Certainly not the politicians pushing the gun control agenda down your throat. All that other work you did, that's what changes laws or stops laws from taking effect, NOT a peaceful protest.

Why is it so hard to get it through your thick fucquing head?

Deleted, arguing with two retards like EE and ballz is pointless.
You're a f u c king idiot. I could go point by point on why the stuff that passed is very bad, but you either are too stupid to get it, are patently dishonest or are a fu c king drunk. I can't speak for fireball, but I'm not saying and never have said that peaceful protests do no good, but ultimately, they failed in Virginia because you got gun control passed. You seemingly can't understand that.
There are a lot of drunks around here. It doesn't make them smarter that's for sure.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That's one long lasting high you got going cash. Or you're just a flaming alcoholic in an uncontrollable rage.

So, all those thousands of hours of behind the scenes work you did in Va, you think those might, could have, POSSIBLY been the reason for any damage control success on gun control you had there, RATHER THAN the peaceful protest?

My contention is the time for peaceful protests is far past. nobody cares or is listening. Certainly not the politicians pushing the gun control agenda down your throat. All that other work you did, that's what changes laws or stops laws from taking effect, NOT a peaceful protest.

You're a f u c king idiot. I could go point by point on why the stuff that passed is very bad, but you either are too stupid to get it, are patently dishonest or are a fu c king drunk. I can't speak for fireball, but I'm not saying and never have said that peaceful protests do no good, but ultimately, they failed in Virginia because you got gun control passed. You seemingly can't understand that.
There are a lot of drunks around here. It doesn't make them smarter that's for sure.

Hey buddy

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Hey buddy
Buddy this bitch.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CashisKing
EE... I remain confused.

Extreme truth. An example being when you accused me of speaking with your buddy about limiting handguns a week ago...something which never happened.

I addressed some of your seeming confusion in the post to your friend.

Not a clue what you are lying about now.,.

Post it up...

Call me out with facts...

You Libtards live by the smear campaign...

Post it up!!!

Spar with me...

Please please actually PUNCH ME IN THE FACE...

CashisKing, you are seriously confused if you think EE is any sort of liberal, particularly on gun control. He's 100% no compromise on that topic. Maybe you're thinking of someone else.

I respect the majority of your posts Sir.

With that said you are fundamentally wrong.

Anyone that deliberately derail and sabotage the massive 2A efforts with malice aforethought of others is NO PATRIOT TO AMERICA.

He has lied repeatedly as well.

His cowardice is amplified by his "Say X... but Do Y".

I have zero tolerance for cowards that willingly or unwillingly serve as a force multiplier of the very people attempting to disarm and enslave them.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Some folks can never truly know the feeling of forgiveness because their hearts are too black .(when blackheart lashes out everyone suffers especially BH )

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Liar
You're right. One time I called you a heterosexual.

You are a chronic liar...

You deliberately implode the very things you claim to fight for.

You coward is you total unwillingness to fight... yack like a coyote... but actually DO ANYTHING... nope.

You fight "at" me like a baby... but DO NOTHING AT ALL OF CONSEQUENCE.

Court Martial for Cowardice...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Show up... or Shut up...

IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Liar

You coward is you total unwillingness to fight... yack like a coyote... but actually DO ANYTHING... nope.

Just have another drink. Take another pill. Crank out some more whining, chickish posts.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Liar

Just have another drink. Take another pill. Crank out some more whining, chickish posts.

I don't drink liquor and I don't do drugs.

Passive Aggressive redirecting fail...

SHOW UP or SHUT UP!

Actually fight them... not me...

You damn coward.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
EE...

FACT... you are a tool of my enemy...

SHOW UP or SHUT UP!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EE...

SHOW UP or SHUT UP!
Have another drink. It will all be better once you black out, son.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Some folks can never truly know the feeling of forgiveness because their hearts are too black .(when blackheart lashes out everyone suffers especially BH )

Some folks can never truly know the feeling of a cock bumping their tonsils. Ethan Edwards isn't one of those folks.

Must be tough getting so butt hurt over what's happening in a state you don't live in. We live west of the blue ridge, conservative republicans win basically every time. I can't vote in NoVa and I'm not going to change the minds of the liberals that live there. On a state level, we are close to being out numbered. As a minority, we were able to stop the majority from enacting the most onerous of their proposed legislation. Did they pass a few laws? Yes. Are we happy? No.
Does the fact that you take pleasure in fellow gun owners losing ground to the communists make you a cock sucker? Without a doubt.
Why any REAL 2A supporter, gun owner or patriot would choose not to support the fight to uphold the 2nd, whether in their state, or another,I'll never understand. We did more than ANY state yet to fight to keep our 2A rights. If you can't appreciate, respect and support that, then GFY. If you're like Ballz, blabbing about how the time for peaceful protest is over and it's time for a shooting war, then STFU and show us how it's done.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
EE...

SHOW UP or SHUT UP!

OK tough guy...

What have you actually done this week?

Wrote 16 Congressmen?

Been to a few Special Sessions of your General Assembly?

Called who?

Did what?

Or do you just lay they and bleed?

Damn Coward!

SHOW UP or SHUT UP

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
EE...

SHOW UP or SHUT UP!

OK tough guy...

Wrote 16 Congressmen?

Called who?

Did what?

Damn Coward!

SHOW UP or SHUT UP

He ran his big [bleep] mouth on the internet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Some folks can never truly know the feeling of a cock bumping their tonsils. Ethan Edwards isn't one of those folks.

Must be tough getting so butt hurt over what's happening in a state you don't live in. We live west of the blue ridge, conservative republicans win basically every time. I can't vote in NoVa and I'm not going to change the minds of the liberals that live there. On a state level, we are close to being out numbered. As a minority, we were able to stop the majority from enacting the most onerous of their proposed legislation. Did they pass a few laws? Yes. Are we happy? No.
Does the fact that you take pleasure in fellow gun owners losing ground to the communists make you a cock sucker? Without a doubt.
Why any REAL 2A supporter, gun owner or patriot would choose not to support the fight to uphold the 2nd, whether in their state, or another,I'll never understand. We did more than ANY state yet to fight to keep our 2A rights. If you can't appreciate, respect and support that, then GFY. If you're like Ballz, blabbing about how the time for peaceful protest is over and it's time for a shooting war, then STFU and show us how it's done.

Again, you're deluded if you think you somehow won in Virginia. Things will probably get worse. I hope I'm wrong. You had a lot of support on here, for yourself and your cause. You're really ruining a lot of that when you run your mouth. You got a huge pass on that because most of us figured you were rightfully angry and worked up about what was happening, but sooner or later your mouthiness and surly attitude gets old. You and your butt buddy Cassius showed up here relatively recently. A lot of us know each other, some personally and face-to-face, other times through phone calls and sometimes just from having read each other's posts for years. Calling somebody like me a liberal and other things is laughable in either its cluelessness or dishonesty. I've refuted most of your points and you actually confirmed some of my points for me. Many of the laws passed were watered down, but they still passed and are in place to be used against you. The Red Flag Law is a case in point. The One Handgun a Month Law is still in place even if YOU have a CCW and don't have to abide by it. The UBC's are in place and depending upon how they are configured can still be used against you. You thinking these are no big deal is further evidence of your own Fuddishness and that I'm a lot more conservative than you are where the 2nd Amendment is concerned. Where you and your butt-buddy get that I'm somehow a "tool of the enemy" is a mystery. But again, continue to run your mouth. That's actually what the enemy wants because divide-and-conquer is a prime tactic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EE...

SHOW UP or SHUT UP!

OK tough guy...

Wrote 16 Congressmen?

Called who?

Did what?

Damn Coward!

SHOW UP or SHUT UP
Calm down. Your boyfriend will be home soon and make it all better.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
That's actually what the enemy wants because divide-and-conquer is a prime tactic.

FINALLY YOU GET IT...

YOU ARE THEIR TOOL.

YOU DO NOTHING BUT ATTACK US TO HELP THEM...

Court Martial for Cowardice

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
EE...

SHOW UP or SHUT UP!

OK tough guy...

Wrote 16 Congressmen?

Called who?

Did what?

Damn Coward!

SHOW UP or SHUT UP

I am extremely calm... I do this all day against the Liberals

You are identical.

Coward

SHOW Up or SHUT Up

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's actually what the enemy wants because divide-and-conquer is a prime tactic.

FINALLY YOU GET IT...

YOU ARE THEIR TOOL.

YOU DO NOTHING BUT ATTACK US TO HELP THEM...

Court Martial for Cowardice
Quit quoting me and acting like I said something to you when i was talking to your boyfriend jackoff. You two assweasels should go attend a Pride meeting or something to calm down. I think both of you are near stroking out.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
EE...

SHOW UP or SHUT UP!

OK tough guy...

Wrote 16 Congressmen?

Called who?

Did what?

Damn Coward!

SHOW UP or SHUT UP

Do you admit that you actually DO NOTHING?

GENUINE HONEST QUESTION.

ANYTHING?

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 1,702 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,099
Posts18,522,287
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.