Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Blackheart
He's no better than SAcharlie and gunther.
Geesus you're an ass hole. EE is and has always been one of the most stalwart 2A supporters on this site. Your big mouth drunken ass ain't going to change that FACT or the minds of those of us who've been reading his posts for years.

I don't give a [bleep] what you or the rest of the geriatric [bleep] think. Hes done everything he can to piss us off about losing ground to the communists. As far as I'm concerned, he's just as much my enemy as Northam and the rest of the NoVa liberals. Takes a genuine prick to poke at us while we're fighting for our rights. So [bleep] you too.
I didn't poke at you. I told you the truth. At some point, the feel-good stuff has to stop. If you think I take any joy in the pain of Virginia you are sorely mistaken, but you're too pussy-hurt and ate up with hate to see who is even on your side. You and your buddy are simply idiots.

How about keep your [bleep] mouth shut about Virginia. If you're not supporting us, you're against us.
Public sector or union job, answer the question.
How many cocks have you taken up the ass today? Answer the question. On second thought, please don't.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Geesus you're an ass hole. EE is and has always been one of the most stalwart 2A supporters on this site. Your big mouth drunken ass ain't going to change that FACT or the minds of those of us who've been reading his posts for years.

I don't give a [bleep] what you or the rest of the geriatric [bleep] think. Hes done everything he can to piss us off about losing ground to the communists. As far as I'm concerned, he's just as much my enemy as Northam and the rest of the NoVa liberals. Takes a genuine prick to poke at us while we're fighting for our rights. So [bleep] you too.
Drink a little more, get a little dumber, tough guy.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thanks Blackheart.

Public sector or union job answer the question.
Funny you haven't addressed cash's accusations of stolen valor either you coward.
I addressed your assertions on your state's laws that passed and you failed to address it. I answered his stolen valor accusations twice. I neither work for the public sector nor belong to a union. As far as re-directing, both you and your buddy are masters since you want to make this about me rather than about the content of the OP or what I said about the failure of peaceful protests to stop gun control in your state.

And you don't have the guts to even admit what state you live in.

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/04/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hide behind your anonymity coward. Public sector or union job?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It would make sense to me that if you VA boys actually had something to be proud of, you could just point to it and let it speak for itself. The fact that this schittshow continues only alludes to the fact that you are angry that your 50k gun protest got you a reach-around as you were getting fuucked by the lawmakers there, but don't want to admit that you failed.

There is only one way to prevent the 2nd from being trampled, and it doesn't involve protests and demonstrations. Same with all the other rights we are ALL losing. The line must be drawn in the sand, and as soon as someone attempts to cross it, they get a bullet. The lawmakers will happily sic their order-followers on you to unleash whatever tyranny they can. When you say "no" and then start shooting and stringing up some traitors, the balance of power will return.

I like this message.

LOL
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Thanks Blackheart.
Don't mention it. Somebody needs to stand up for the good guys on here.

So you are a stalwart guy?

Blackball sanctified you in this...

And you thank him...

WOW!!!

DO YOU ACTUALLY DO ANY OTHER TRICKS BUT BLEED?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Neither and you'd know it if you weren't a drunken fuucktard.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I didn't poke at you. I told you the truth. At some point, the feel-good stuff has to stop. If you think I take any joy in the pain of Virginia you are sorely mistaken, but you're too pussy-hurt and ate up with hate to see who is even on your side. You and your buddy are simply idiots.

How about keep your [bleep] mouth shut about Virginia. If you're not supporting us, you're against us.
Public sector or union job, answer the question.
How many cocks have you taken up the ass today? Answer the question. On second thought, please don't.

Must suck relying on another man to provide your paycheck. No wonder you're a bitter little bitch being emasculated like that.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Welfare, social security... Which is it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

How many times do you have to be answered fu ckwit? Damn you are one stupid mofo.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It would make sense to me that if you VA boys actually had something to be proud of, you could just point to it and let it speak for itself. The fact that this schittshow continues only alludes to the fact that you are angry that your 50k gun protest got you a reach-around as you were getting fuucked by the lawmakers there, but don't want to admit that you failed.

There is only one way to prevent the 2nd from being trampled, and it doesn't involve protests and demonstrations. Same with all the other rights we are ALL losing. The line must be drawn in the sand, and as soon as someone attempts to cross it, they get a bullet. The lawmakers will happily sic their order-followers on you to unleash whatever tyranny they can. When you say "no" and then start shooting and stringing up some traitors, the balance of power will return.

I like this message.

Of course you do. You're a cock gobbling little bitch.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I like this message.
Perhaps because it's the truth.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

How many times do you have to be answered fu ckwit? Damn you are one stupid mofo.

That you in the avatar? Must suck to rely on another man's service to get cred and another man's work to provide your paycheck.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I like this message.

Ballz 'n da house...

Love letter time... come on Boy...

POST IT

POST IT

BTW... DO YOU ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING BUT BLEED ALSO?

Crap... you are a rock garden expert... I forgot.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

That you in the avatar? Must suck to rely on another man's service to get cred and another man's work to provide your paycheck.

Stolen Valor Jack... Stolen Valor

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I like this message.
Both jackoff and AssisKing are too ate up with hate to even comprehend what is being posted here. At this point, they're detriments to their own state and this country...basically the whole fight for the 2nd Amendment. Probably both running sock puppets. When a poster is as dishonest as both have proven themselves to be they basically can't be trusted in anything.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Welfare, social security... Which is it?
Nether again dumbass. What I have done in my life is none of your goddam business but if you were't such a retard you'd know that much of it has been told on here several times before,

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Show Up or SHUT Up

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ethan compensating for his stolen valor and inability to provide for himself. Pussy.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I like this message.
Both jackoff and AssisKing are too ate up with hate to even comprehend what is being posted here. At this point, they're detriments to their own state and this country...basically the whole fight for the 2nd Amendment. Probably both running sock puppets. When a poster is as dishonest as both have proven themselves to be they basically can't be trusted in anything.

No hate... just another day of the typical Peaceful Protest against communist.

Join Or Die...

NOPE...

You prefer to be slaves

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (1_deuce, 3333vl, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 20 invisible), 14,603 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,966
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.