-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You two clowns ever consider starving your monster?

Do you know what I mean by that?

LOL
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It would make sense to me that if you VA boys actually had something to be proud of, you could just point to it and let it speak for itself. The fact that this schittshow continues only alludes to the fact that you are angry that your 50k gun protest got you a reach-around as you were getting fuucked by the lawmakers there, but don't want to admit that you failed.

There is only one way to prevent the 2nd from being trampled, and it doesn't involve protests and demonstrations. Same with all the other rights we are ALL losing. The line must be drawn in the sand, and as soon as someone attempts to cross it, they get a bullet. The lawmakers will happily sic their order-followers on you to unleash whatever tyranny they can. When you say "no" and then start shooting and stringing up some traitors, the balance of power will return.

I like this message.
Perhaps because it's the truth.
Both jackoff and AssisKing are too ate up with hate to even comprehend what is being posted here. At this point, they're detriments to their own state and this country...basically the whole fight for the 2nd Amendment. Probably both running sock puppets. When a poster is as dishonest as both have proven themselves to be they basically can't be trusted in anything.

No hate... just another day of the typical Peaceful Protest against communist.

Join Or Die...

NOPE...

You prefer to be slaves

Day in and day out...

WHAT SO YOU DO EXPECT BLEED?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Do ANYTHING TODAY?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Do ANYTHING TODAY?

RoyBoy have you ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING?

That is a genuine honest question...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Ethan compensating for his stolen valor and inability to provide for himself. Pussy.
Despite common liberal dogma, repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth, it just makes the repeater a liar and more so every time he repeats it. Stolen valor is a lie and you make yourself more of a liar every time you repeat it. What I do for a living is well known here amongst those who matter. Neither you nor your lying phaggot of a sex partner are.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Do ANYTHING TODAY?

RoyBoy have you ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING?

That is a genuine honest question...

Other than hide in your rock garden and plant roses?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It would make sense to me that if you VA boys actually had something to be proud of, you could just point to it and let it speak for itself. The fact that this schittshow continues only alludes to the fact that you are angry that your 50k gun protest got you a reach-around as you were getting fuucked by the lawmakers there, but don't want to admit that you failed.

There is only one way to prevent the 2nd from being trampled, and it doesn't involve protests and demonstrations. Same with all the other rights we are ALL losing. The line must be drawn in the sand, and as soon as someone attempts to cross it, they get a bullet. The lawmakers will happily sic their order-followers on you to unleash whatever tyranny they can. When you say "no" and then start shooting and stringing up some traitors, the balance of power will return.

I like this message.
Both jackoff and AssisKing are too ate up with hate to even comprehend what is being posted here. At this point, they're detriments to their own state and this country...basically the whole fight for the 2nd Amendment. Probably both running sock puppets. When a poster is as dishonest as both have proven themselves to be they basically can't be trusted in anything.

Join Or Die...

NOPE...

You prefer to be slaves
You're full of hate and threats. Your posts prove it. Pussy.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Ethan compensating for his stolen valor and inability to provide for himself. Pussy.
Despite common liberal dogma, repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth, it just makes the repeater a liar and more so every time he repeats it. Stolen valor is a lie and you make yourself more of a liar every time you repeat it. What I do for a living is well known here amongst those who matter. Neither you nor your lying phaggot of a sex partner are.

Horse chit

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

I like this message.

Join Or Die...

NOPE...

You prefer to be slaves

Show up and punch me in the face PLEASE!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right now we're telling you maybe you should be a little more worried with your own mental health than all this. Take a step back and get your bearings, come back another day.

LOL
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

I like this message.

Join Or Die...

NOPE...

You prefer to be slaves

You won't fight the enemy but you attack us that fight for the 2A.

Please help me understand that?

Last edited by CashisKing; 09/04/20. Reason: Autocorrect typos

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Right now we're telling you maybe you should be a little more worried with your own mental health than all this. Take a step back and get your bearings, come back another day.

My mental health is perfect...

Quit redirecting the question...

DO YOU ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING BUT BLEED RoyBoy?

Anything?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I like this message.

Join Or Die...

NOPE...

You prefer to be slaves

lmao If you think anything you've said here works me up enough to do violence to you, you're more of an idiot than I think you are...which ain't possible. You and your buddy are pathetic liars and have both shown your asses to everybody for two straight days. Please consider canceling your account when you sober up and seeking mental health intervention. There really is no cure for his or your own lack of basic intelligence, but possibly the folks in the white coats can help you with your anger issues if you'll be good and take the little white pill.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well, it doesn't look like it. Getting outside the argument, it looks from here like you are out of control. Sounds like you're working a lot of hours and are probably under a bunch of stress. Any chance you might have lost a little bit of perspective?

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
You guy are exactly like the politicians I fight with daily...

You "Say" you are all in on supporting 2A... but you slip away on action.

Do y'all actually deny we are working our azz off here?

Genuine Question?

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Well, it doesn't look like it. Getting outside the argument, it looks from here like you are out of control. Sounds like you're working a lot of hours and are probably under a bunch of stress. Any chance you might have lost a little bit of perspective?

So you have two PhDs?

Mental health and rock arrangement?

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
You guy are exactly like the politicians I fight with daily...

You "Say" you are all in on supporting 2A... but you slip away on action.

Do y'all actually deny we are working our azz off here?

Genuine Question?

AND WHAT ARE Y'ALL ACTUALLY DOING?

Honest question

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe that's the problem. You're fighting these guys every day, putting a ton of energy and thought into a desperate battle, along with working 60-70 hours a week and employing 20 people. I've employed 20 people in construction as well, I know what that's like. Adding everything else you're doing on top of it, I'd understand if you're up to your eyeballs in it and at the end of your rope.

BUT, you're off base here, with this, and need to take a step back and breathe.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Your boots are velcro? Or zippers on the side?

You are far to stupid for laces... obviously

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So you have two PhDs?

Mental health and rock arrangement?

LOL.

Hey, just trying to give you a rope. What you do with it time will tell.

LOL
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (22250rem, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 1,794 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,102
Posts18,522,368
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.