Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
You really think Roy is done using VA as a punching bag ?

He'll be mouthing about peaceful protest soon enough just as sure as his yard will get dug up again

no shict.....hes only backing down because of this " mysterious" letter......he keeps poking the va guys in the eyes and then comes out as some moderator of peace.....then some guys come out in his defense.....love it.......bob

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go ahead boys, stir the schit, won't work, at least not on me.

The PM I sent cash was what you see here, me trying to keep the peace. I did the same thing with deflave when he and I disagreed, why don't you ask him about it? I've done the same with steelhead. It's not anything mysterious, just trying to work out differences. Sometimes you can reason with people, move on, and learn to respect one another, sometimes you can't. Cynical douchebags only want to stir schit. Deflave and steelhead fit that description to a T.

I think all here can see cash got pretty worked up and said anything he thought he could to put me down. He even put down the work I've done in my yard for crying out loud, because he knew I'm proud of it. Like somehow that's relevent to the discussion. Look, emotions were high, that's it. Now that calmer heads prevail, we'll move on and deal with the task at hand which is what to do about getting these people out of office and restoring our rights. We still need to recall our governor.

That's where our energy needs to be spent.

My early criticism of what happened in Va was based on a belief that peaceful protests mean nothing to the traitorous POSs' in office that are ramming gun control down our throat. They don't care. Later, as cash revealed the OTHER work he'd been doing behind the scenes, that I respect and hold hope for. But peaceful protests by themselves? No. Not going to get us where we need to be.

Also, I think cash is(perhaps) misdirecting some fatigue he may be feeling from his workload, and his political work, to some of us that were trying to work this through with him here. It's not a weakness on his part, just reveals that we're all human and make mistakes when we're not at the top of our game. I respect that he's a man that does things and works hard and I respect that he's fighting more than just a peaceful protest. I think this was a major misunderstanding on either my part, or his.

My impression was that he credited the peaceful protest as being so successful that all these politicians backed off gun control. I found that completely unlikely in light of their actions right after the protest by proposing all those gun control measures in Va.

All the work above and beyond the protest probably had much more effect than a single protest could have ever hoped to. That is what I respect about cash, he went out and did the work, but that wasn't mentioned when this all started. All that came out later after he felt insulted and disrespected.

The reason I made it a point to mention peaceful protests were ineffective against communists is because I felt like the success of the peaceful protests was being overstated, and people were ignoring that communists in Va. went straight to gun control after the protest, like they didn't care one wit about what conservatives in Va wanted. And I still believe that communists do not care one wit about what we want. It's all the additional work that was done that had an effect in Va. imo, and will have an effect elsewhere.

My point is, things like recalling the governor and fighting the bills in committee make a difference, not peaceful protests, at this point.

It was a case of simple misunderstandings, high emotions, being tired and having triggers pushed on both sides. Hopefully we've worked through it and can come out the other side better for it.

Now the mockers and the schit stirrers can come in and make something bad out of something good. They will be recognized for what they are, which is dead weight on the Campfire. They offer nothing constructive and seek only to create dissention and strife. Begin now.

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Fireball2
BTW RoyBoy...

Ready to post your gooey gooey 5,000 word love letter?

ALL you "friends" are dying to see it.

The part were you tell me about how everybody on the campfire knows that you are a super genius is quite touching.

Please Post it RoyBoy...

Grace cash, grace. Go get some sleep bud.

Laughing

Let it go Steelhead, Grizz, Old_Kook et al...

Let it go...

I'm Bob
And Dave and Clark and full of shyt as always. You're the biggest piece of useless "dead weight" on the fire.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart

And Dave and Clark and full of shyt as always. You're the biggest piece of useless "dead weight" on the fire.

BlackHart,

Were you able to retire yet?

Or are the "unemployment" checks still rolling in?

LOL

PS-GREAT governor you got working for ya.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The PM I sent cash was what you see here, me trying to keep the peace. I did the same thing with deflave when he and I disagreed, why don't you ask him about it? I've done the same with steelhead. It's not anything mysterious, just trying to work out differences. Sometimes you can reason with people, move on, and learn to respect one another, sometimes you can't. Cynical douchebags only want to stir schit. Deflave and steelhead fit that description to a T.

I think all here can see cash got pretty worked up and said anything he thought he could to put me down. He even put down the work I've done in my yard for crying out loud, because he knew I'm proud of it. Like somehow that's relevent to the discussion. Look, emotions were high, that's it. Now that calmer heads prevail, we'll move on and deal with the task at hand which is what to do about getting these people out of office and restoring our rights. We still need to recall our governor.

My early criticism of what happened in Va was based on a belief that peaceful protests mean nothing to the traitorous POSs' in office that are ramming gun control down our throat. They don't care. Later, as cash revealed the OTHER work he'd been doing behind the scenes, that I respect and hold hope for. But peaceful protests by themselves? No. Not going to get us where we need to be.

Also, I think cash is(perhaps) misdirecting some fatigue he may be feeling from his workload, and his political work, to some of us that were trying to work this through with him here. It's not a weakness on his part, just reveals that we're all human and make mistakes when we're not at the top of our game. I respect that he's a man that does things and works hard and I respect that he's fighting more than just a peaceful protest. I think this was a major misunderstanding on either my part, or his.

My impression was that he credited the peaceful protest as being so successful that all these politicians backed off gun control. I found that completely unlikely in light of their actions right after the protest by proposing all those gun control measures in Va.

All the work above and beyond the protest probably had much more effect than a single protest could have ever hoped to. That is what I respect about cash, he went out and did the work, but that wasn't mentioned when this all started. All that came out later after he felt insulted and disrespected.

The reason I made it a point to mention peaceful protests were ineffective against communists is because I felt like the success of the peaceful protests was being overstated, and people were ignoring that communists in Va. went straight to gun control after the protest, like they didn't care one wit about what conservatives in Va wanted. And I still believe that communists do not care one wit about what we want. It's all the additional work that was done that had an effect in Va. imo, and will have an effect elsewhere.

My point is, things like recalling the governor and fighting the bills in committee make a difference, not peaceful protests, at this point.

It was a case of simple misunderstandings, high emotions, being tired and having triggers pushed on both sides. Hopefully we've worked through it and can come out the other side better for it.

Now the mockers and the schit stirrers can come in and make something bad out of something good. They will be recognized for what they are, which is dead weight on the Campfire. They offer nothing constructive and seek only to create dissention and strife. Begin now.

Now he's a monologist.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BobMt

He'll be mouthing about peaceful protest soon enough just as sure as his yard will get dug up again

no shict.....hes only backing down because of this " mysterious" letter......he keeps poking the va guys in the eyes and then comes out as some moderator of peace.....then some guys come out in his defense.....love it.......bob

Roy's not all there.

Not even close.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It would make sense to me that if you VA boys actually had something to be proud of, you could just point to it and let it speak for itself. The fact that this schittshow continues only alludes to the fact that you are angry that your 50k gun protest got you a reach-around as you were getting fuucked by the lawmakers there, but don't want to admit that you failed.

There is only one way to prevent the 2nd from being trampled, and it doesn't involve protests and demonstrations. Same with all the other rights we are ALL losing. The line must be drawn in the sand, and as soon as someone attempts to cross it, they get a bullet. The lawmakers will happily sic their order-followers on you to unleash whatever tyranny they can. When you say "no" and then start shooting and stringing up some traitors, the balance of power will return.

I like this message.
Perhaps because it's the truth.
Both jackoff and AssisKing are too ate up with hate to even comprehend what is being posted here. At this point, they're detriments to their own state and this country...basically the whole fight for the 2nd Amendment. Probably both running sock puppets. When a poster is as dishonest as both have proven themselves to be they basically can't be trusted in anything.

What a good thread!

All the two VA boys are saying is they’re doing what they can, only to be criticized by keyboard jack offs that have never faced such a fight in their states, but talk tough about lines in the sand and don’t give an inch braggadocio... again without ever facing anything, all tough talk, this top forum is chuckass full of it, and most of you wouldn’t do [bleep] if faced with it besides what they’re doing.

Maybe you would go Rambo I don’t know, but I doubt it.. damn easy to talk tough and tell everyone what you might do, typing from your armchairs.

In short guys are tired of the same clowns constantly talking tough that have never done a damn thing..but talk tough.

Again, all we are asking of the "VA boys" is that they be honest with themselves about what has gone on there in VA, instead of patting themselves on the back that they did some momentous thing. It's not about tough talk. It's about reality. Hard concept for many of you to grasp, I know.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

BlackHart,

Were you able to retire yet?

Or are the "unemployment" checks still rolling in?

LOL

PS-GREAT governor you got working for ya.

LOL
I told you before I have enough in my checking and savings accounts alone to live for several years. Amazing how much you can put away when you don't over indulge with expensive vacations, hunts, big houses, new trucks etc. all your life. But cheer up, maybe you could retire someday too. The mentally handicapped can get SS disability and I'm sure there are many here who would vouch for the fact that you and your multiple personalities/sock puppets are several slices shy of a full loaf. You and Clark and BobBrown should look into it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I told you before I have enough in my checking and savings accounts alone to live for several years. Amazing how much you can put away when you don't over indulge with expensive vacations, hunts, big houses, new trucks etc. all your life. But cheer up, maybe you could retire someday too. The mentally handicapped can get SS disability and I'm sure there are many here who would vouch for the fact that you and your multiple personalities/sock puppets are several slices shy of a full loaf. You and Clark and BobBrown should look into it.

Uh-oh.

Hate to break it to you friendo, you might be a retard. You can have nice vehicles, and homes, and hunt, and vacation, and buy toys AND have money in the bank AND retire, very comfortably.

.....Just have to work. At a big boy job. For big boy wages. Probably too late to try it out in your case.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Uh-oh.

Hate to break it to you friendo, you might be a retard. You can have nice vehicles, and homes, and hunt, and vacation, and buy toys AND have money in the bank AND retire, very comfortably.

.....Just have to work. At a big boy job. For big boy wages. Probably too late to try it out in your case.
Like a mushroom out of a shyt pile. You are just as toxic and smell just as bad. I guarantee I've done more, am qualified and trained to work in more professions than you've ever dreamed of. You have to be versatile if you're going to live in the sticks all your life and I have been very versatile. Most likely you've sucked the gov't tit in one way or another all your life. That's a good thing because the private sector wouldn't have been kind and you'd most likely have been flipping burgers. Operating the cash register or cleaning the toilets would have been too complicated for the likes of you.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It would make sense to me that if you VA boys actually had something to be proud of, you could just point to it and let it speak for itself. The fact that this schittshow continues only alludes to the fact that you are angry that your 50k gun protest got you a reach-around as you were getting fuucked by the lawmakers there, but don't want to admit that you failed.

There is only one way to prevent the 2nd from being trampled, and it doesn't involve protests and demonstrations. Same with all the other rights we are ALL losing. The line must be drawn in the sand, and as soon as someone attempts to cross it, they get a bullet. The lawmakers will happily sic their order-followers on you to unleash whatever tyranny they can. When you say "no" and then start shooting and stringing up some traitors, the balance of power will return.

I like this message.
Both jackoff and AssisKing are too ate up with hate to even comprehend what is being posted here. At this point, they're detriments to their own state and this country...basically the whole fight for the 2nd Amendment. Probably both running sock puppets. When a poster is as dishonest as both have proven themselves to be they basically can't be trusted in anything.

What a good thread!

All the two VA boys are saying is they’re doing what they can, only to be criticized by keyboard jack offs that have never faced such a fight in their states, but talk tough about lines in the sand and don’t give an inch braggadocio... again without ever facing anything, all tough talk, this top forum is chuckass full of it, and most of you wouldn’t do [bleep] if faced with it besides what they’re doing.

Maybe you would go Rambo I don’t know, but I doubt it.. damn easy to talk tough and tell everyone what you might do, typing from your armchairs.

In short guys are tired of the same clowns constantly talking tough that have never done a damn thing..but talk tough.

Again, all we are asking of the "VA boys" is that they be honest with themselves about what has gone on there in VA, instead of patting themselves on the back that they did some momentous thing. It's not about tough talk. It's about reality. Hard concept for many of you to grasp, I know.

Horse Crap...

You know absolutely nothing about what is going on in Virginia...

You speak out of your ass with no facts...

Disagree... Post FIVE credible sources (none can be newspaper or MSM with quotes like " Virginia bans 30 round clips that hold 70 bullets per second for the AK 15 rifle."

CREDIBLE!

Try reading the TRUTH on VCDL.

Virginia is currently in a special session at this time they can ban absolutely any weapon they want it to. Not a single solitary topic is coming up.

Six months ago they had bills written that you can easily look up and follow on VCDL.

These proposed bills by the bleeding heart liberals that had just been elected were far more restrictive than California in most cases... How many of those passed? How many of those died in committee?

It's really okay if you don't know do not say anything.

What is not okay it's to talk out your ass about things you know nothing truthful about.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Holy Fugging Encyclopedia Batman...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Cash,

Fireballz is easily one of the dumbest mother fugkers on the internet.

And he has the emotions of a 13 year old girl.

Even his wife says he’s a lazy POS.

LOL

Fugh me... I hate crow soup.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well its obvious which poster here is the most miserable .

Blackheart, it is obvious you need to just let it go. Forgive and Forget .

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Well it was about time you did this , Roy. Grow a SET already!!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

BlackBart,

You don't tell me anything.

I am the Alpha and the Omega.

You are unemployed white trash.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yes.

Anybody that wants to know about Roy, feel free to ask.

LOL.

I'll even give the Sportscenter version.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BobMt

Yeehaw!
#PhuggRoy

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like a mushroom out of a shyt pile. You are just as toxic and smell just as bad. I guarantee I've done more, am qualified and trained to work in more professions than you've ever dreamed of. You have to be versatile if you're going to live in the sticks all your life and I have been very versatile. Most likely you've sucked the gov't tit in one way or another all your life. That's a good thing because the private sector wouldn't have been kind and you'd most likely have been flipping burgers. Operating the cash register or cleaning the toilets would have been too complicated for the likes of you.

Mmmhmmm....tell me more Cletus T. Private Sector. Keep pushing that fuggin' broom while you talk out of your ass some more.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I like this message.

What a good thread!

Horse Crap...

You know absolutely nothing about what is going on in Virginia...

You speak out of your ass with no facts...

Disagree... Post FIVE credible sources (none can be newspaper or MSM with quotes like " Virginia bans 30 round clips that hold 70 bullets per second for the AK 15 rifle."

CREDIBLE!

Try reading the TRUTH on VCDL.

Virginia is currently in a special session at this time they can ban absolutely any weapon they want it to. Not a single solitary topic is coming up.

Six months ago they had bills written that you can easily look up and follow on VCDL.

These proposed bills by the bleeding heart liberals that had just been elected were far more restrictive than California in most cases... How many of those passed? How many of those died in committee?

It's really okay if you don't know do not say anything.

What is not okay it's to talk out your ass about things you know nothing truthful about.

The facts? The facts are that you lost the game, but you want a participation trophy. Those are the facts.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.