Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What would you do? Most of the 'Fire members are older, could you physically take this abuse?? Some rough language in the article, so just read it here:

Sep 5, 2020, Portland

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/09/antifa-reality-check/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You tube removed the video.

Maybe you can find it on twitter or bit chute.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
At least the transcription is still there.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That’s a rough night out on the town in Portland.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Let's emphasis a few points:

But in all the training that I’ve been through my life, I’ve never been in one where in the first five seconds of the scenario you’re blinded with a strobe light and sprayed with pepper spray…. That changes everything. They were throwing these rocks from 15 feet back in the crowd, you couldn’t see who the [bleep] through it, etc. things like that…. It’s just a good talking point for guys that carry concealed, but you need to think through all these different scenarios.

It got way worse after that video ended, they chased us for 11 city blocks. They had a convoy of about 25 vehicles that cut us off at the next intersection, They had scouts on the corner with radios, they had a drone following us, they had a bull horn calling us Nazis, and the crowd was following a red strobe light that was up in the air on a stick, so they would announce Nazis and then people would follow the red strobe light,

..and it’s hard to PID exactly who is throwing these rocks and hitting us with batons, because they would hit you and [bleep] run and their buddy would run up and hit you...they did a very good job tactically of taking away your situational awareness, and in my opinion complicating your legal defense when you split one of their faces open with a hollow point.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tag for the video

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had a guy .... tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.
You can take them at their word on this. It's exactly what they did in South Africa.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I had a guy .... tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.
You can take them at their word on this. It's exactly what they did in South Africa.

Good example of what could easily become a reality in liberal controlled States when BLM becomes weaponized, and in control of a government.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The best thing that can be done in that sort of situation is get pictures and video, dox, and clean them up later.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m not suggesting this as anyones course of action - only pointing out that should someone find themselves in a similar situation, because you intentionally put yourself there by saying, “Hey, let’s check this protest stuff out” and you’re legally armed.

Go big in the very beginning when you’re being threatened and under attack with weapons and objects before the crowd size increases and your exits are taken away.

Better decision is to stay far away from all of it...Let the mob and violence come to you.

😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A pack of hyenas can take down a lion; a pack of lions can take down an elephant.

Know thine enemy; good article, do your recon from a distance.

MM

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The best thing that can be done in that sort of situation is get pictures and video, dox, and clean them up later.

How exactly you going to do that after you've been pepper sprayed, while being beaten with batons and pelted with rocks?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Danielson walked into an antifa/blm ambush - he was targeted.

The picture shows how the spotter directly behind Pappas is giving direction to the shooter, Michael Reinoehl, who is already drawing his gun and stepping out from his hiding place despite not having a line-of-sight to his target.

[Linked Image from anonymousconservative.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The communists who are orchestrating the rampage and mayhem are well versed in their efforts. They've learned from"masters" and have no intention of reducing their violence and humiliation and physical harm of anyone who does not bow to them. Take a look here as to the strong similarities between today's "protesters" and Red China's Red Dogs of Communist China's Great Revolution.

https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/...aul-joseph-watson/?utm_source=whatfinger

None of this is going to end well. mad

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

coming soon to a city near you...(so sad no one seems to be able to stop this wave of destructions)

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1302140845622276096

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

coming soon to a city near you...(so sad no one seems to be able to stop this wave of destructions)

It could easily be stopped..............................

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How? That's not a rhetorical question or an egoistic challenge. I'd really like to hear your detailed or even high level strategic plan on how to easily stop this. And if it involves old men with concealed carry handguns and machismo fantasies then please don't waste our time.

This stuff scares the shit out of me. These Antifa* riots are just street theater, trial runs perfecting tactics in sympathetic cities and a preview of things to come in places with city government not so sympathetic. We're looking at the culmination of years of planning and positioning people in the right places. Soros and God only knows who else (China most likely) funding campaigns to elect people in the justice system, compliant mayors, compliant city governments and so forth and/or just plain buying the compliance of those already in power.

We're looking at a well funded and obviously very well organized open revolution, coup, whatever you want to call it. The Communists feel they are finally in a position to make an open play on taking over the government and relying quite successfully on the complacency and disbelief of the citizens that this is really happening.

And when I say "take over the government" I don't mean T-72's crashing through the White House gates, but positioning their people into our Constitutional government where they can make the laws that finally and irrevocably - and completely "lawfully" - strip away the last vestiges of whatever freedom we still have.

The only way I can see this not happening is if enough people vote to stop it. But that's obviously been planned for as well. "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes". Whether Stalin said that or not, it's a statement of fact.

If anyone thinks this is all tinfoil hat kookery, good luck to you. I really, really, really hope you're right and I'm just being paranoid.

* let's see, there are Communists and Fascists. If you openly called yourself a Communist, which is what they blatantly are, that's doesn't play well on Main Street, but if you call yourself an "anti-fascist" well, gee willikers, you're just fighting those same terrible people our grandfathers fought in that war, you know, the one they made some movies about with Tom Hanks....

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Blood will stop it one way or the other. Choose sides now. It is coming.

MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
How? That's not a rhetorical question or an egoistic challenge. I'd really like to hear your detailed or even high level strategic plan on how to easily stop this.

This stuff scares the shit out of me. These Antifa* riots are just street theater, trial runs perfecting tactics in sympathetic cities and a preview of things to come in places with city government not so sympathetic. We're looking at the culmination of years of planning and positioning people in the right places. Soros and God only knows who else (China most likely) funding campaigns to elect people in the justice system, compliant mayors, compliant city governments and so forth.

We're looking at a well funded and obviously very well organized open revolution, coup, whatever you want to call it. The Communists feel they are finally in a position to make an open play on taking over the government and relying quite successfully on the complacency and disbelief of the citizens that this is really happening.

And when I say "take over the government" I don't mean T-72's crashing through the White House gates, but positioning their people into our Constitutional government where they can make the laws that finally and irrevocably - and completely "lawfully" - strip away the last vestiges of whatever freedom we still have.

The only way I can see this not happening is if enough people vote to stop it. But that's obviously been planned for as well. "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes". Whether Stalin said that or not, it's a statement of fact.

If anyone thinks this is all tin hat kookery, good luck to you. I really, really, really hope you're right.

* let's see, there are Communists and Fascists. If you openly called yourself a Communist, which is what they blatantly are, that's doesn't play well on Main Street, but if you call yourself an "anti-fascist" well, gee willikers, you're just fighting those same terrible people our grandfathers fought in that war, you know, the one they made some movies about with Tom Hanks....

As has been discussed here ad nauseum, the Insurrection Act of 1807 has been used repeatedly by various Presidents to enforce laws and federal policy in various States since the law came into being. Trump could bring in the military to wherever they would be needed and put a rapid stop to the violence and destruction.

What makes Trump a good businessman is limiting his ability to be the POTUS we need right now. He is a negotiator. There is no negotiating with liars and violent sociopaths. What they want is destruction of what is, and they are well funded. The feds could go after and shut down those sources of funding whenever they choose to do so, yet they haven't and they don't. It's all pretty telling.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
What would you do? Most of the 'Fire members are older, could you physically take this abuse?? Some rough language in the article, so just read it here:

Sep 5, 2020, Portland

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/09/antifa-reality-check/

To answer the question, 'No'.

Retired cat herder.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 1eyedmule, 74 invisible), 3,467 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,423
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.