Page 13 of 35 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration:
It is better to heed the rebuke of a wise person than to listen to the song of fools.
Ecclesiastes 7:5

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That it is. I want to thank you and Keith for these inspirations. I enjoy them a lot.

Jim

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration:
It is better to heed the rebuke of a wise person than to listen to the song of fools.
Ecclesiastes 7:5

And there's a gunnysack full of fools around too. wink

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Thankya TB...I'm the one that's blessed TB....

Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Ephesians 5:11

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lead me in the way of righteousness and help me Lord to expose the fruits of darkness, even ones I may not know exists in my own life.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by texasbatman
That it is. I want to thank you and Keith for these inspirations. I enjoy them a lot.

Jim

No thanks required Brother Jim. The fact that you read them is thanks enough. God bless.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Good day...

Mid week Inspiration

Better to be an ordinary person with a servant than to be self-important but have no food. Proverbs 12:9

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations.
Psalms 100:5

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
God, may we praise You for all that You are. You are good. You are merciful. Your word is truth.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Amen, amen, AMEN!

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration
The Lord reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment. He rules the world in righteousness and judges the peoples with equity.
Psalms 9:7 - 8

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations.
Psalms 100:5

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
God, may we praise You for all that You are. You are good. You are merciful. Your word is truth.

Yesterday I went to the range to try a different powder in my wildcat 8mm. When I got everything out I discovered the chronograph batteries were dead. I picked up everything and went to the check in to scratch my name. And low and behold there were three people I have not seen before so I gave them a one of my bookmarks "The Clay Pot and the Bird". I thanked the Lord for the opportunity to share God's challenge with them.

Today I was successful with the test. RL17 produces more velocity than H4350.

Last edited by Ringman; 08/19/20.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
Psalms 20:7

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord let me not put my trust in trusting in my skills, education, and connections, but solely trust in You alone.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration:
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him."
John 3:14 - 15

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Sir. Thanks.

Jim

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
Psalms 20:7

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord let me not put my trust in trusting in my skills, education, and connections, but solely trust in You alone.

Thanks, man. We all need to remember who we are and Who God is.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I got behind again...

WEEKLY FOCUS
He provided redemption for his people; he ordained his covenant forever- holy and awesome is his name.
Psalms 111:9

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lead me to call on Your name and be comforted to know You hear me Lord. Holy and awesome is Your name El Elyon, God Most High!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
Hebrews 12:14
Pretty difficult for myself...

When one of my friends received this and referring to my difficulty statement, he responded with...

Yeah it is. The biblical mandate though is to "make every effort ".
Put this together with Romans 12:18

If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Romans 12:18

As much as it depends on you. That is we are asked to do what we can. The other side may not choose peace but we are mandated to make the effort.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
And here is today's...

WEEKLY FOCUS
"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
John 8:58

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
I am so humbled knowing that You Lord, the great I AM, has chosen to call me, save me and given me eternal hope.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
Isaiah 26:3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
See my devotional thought 122, and praise the Lord!

It needed rwo posts. smile

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!
Isaiah 49:15

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
El Shaddai, You are the Almighty All Sufficient One, who remembers His covenants and keeps His people. Thank you.

Page 13 of 35 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (7mm_Loco, 907brass, 808outdoors, 9 invisible), 14,381 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,992
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.