Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This schitt just makes me sick! Fugg em all. 😡

“Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie said some of his fellow owners are “embarrassed by our country” and they have meetings scheduled to discuss how they can do more to help.”

“NFL end zones will be inscribed this season with two slogans: “It Takes All Of Us” on one side, “End Racism” on the other.
Now that NFL supports Colin Kaepernick's fight, what's next”

“The NFL stands with the Black community, the players, clubs and fans,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said last week. “Confronting recent systemic racism with tangible and productive steps is absolutely essential. We will not relent in our work.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/now-that-nfl-supports-colin-kaepernicks-fight-whats-next

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N F L = G F Y

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
This schitt just makes me sick! Fugg em all. 😡

“Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie said some of his fellow owners are “embarrassed by our country” and they have meetings scheduled to discuss how they can do more to help.”

“NFL end zones will be inscribed this season with two slogans: “It Takes All Of Us” on one side, “End Racism” on the other.
Now that NFL supports Colin Kaepernick's fight, what's next”

“The NFL stands with the Black community, the players, clubs and fans,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said last week. “Confronting recent systemic racism with tangible and productive steps is absolutely essential. We will not relent in our work.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/now-that-nfl-supports-colin-kaepernicks-fight-whats-next

Gag me with a maggot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
We cut off the Direct TV in February.

We have not watched very much of anything.

I watched Nascar sometimes but when they split the coverage up i couldn't get the sports package without paying even more.

I liked to watch fox business in the morning but after a while it matters not.

Back on track:the wife does not want to have anything to do with them either.

Screw them,let them make up for us not watching.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not on my tv, the NFL can GFY

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Not I. I've had it.

For 13 years I ran a highly popular nfl pick em league. I'm walking away.

I've been a football fan for decades. Too political now.

Last edited by Morewood; 09/08/20. Reason: add NBA, MLB, NASCAR
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ditched direct tv. None for me.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not interested in any sports any longer.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
“Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie said some of his (((fellow owners))) are “embarrassed by our country” and they have meetings scheduled to discuss how they can do more to help.”

Surprise!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Thought all of you guys would be busy with riot control...

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by Bobmar
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I’ll be watching the Green-bay Packers.

Life long Packers fan. But damn it, I love my country more! I’m done with the NFL till they realize who made them so wealthy and popular. May never happen. They are slowly killing the goose that laid the golden egg! I can’t stand the idea of watching the non stop protests and apologies. I won’t be watching this year for sure.

Since last week when Coach LaFleur and Packer President Murphy came out in support of BLM I returned my share of stock, threw out my Packer hats and other stuff and told my wife not to buy me any more Packer stuff. I deleted all my Packer/NFL site bookmarks and haven't watched any NFL Channel programs. I won't watch any games. After 55 years being a Packer fan I didn't think this was possible, but they lost me. I'm just glad I didn't do anything stupid like get a tattoo.

That's what did it for me. Final nail in the coffin. The Packers are greater than any single coach, president or player. My loyalty was to them. But until the Packers correct that chit, I'm just done. Fuggem. Packers and Bears were what I believed would be the last hold outs regarding this nonsense. But, eventually they folded their hands. But they won't be cashing in any of my "chips".

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I have been an NFL fan for the past 54 years. No longer. I have no use for all pro sports, and any other level of sports teams that are anti American. I gave up watching the first year the flag kneeling began. Don't miss it a bit.

I understand they have a whole new level of attacks with uniforms, endzones, etc. planned for this fall.

I hope they go bankrupt.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Buddy asked a month or so back if I would like to continue being in his fantasy football league. I don't think he liked my response all that much. Basically told him when the NFL players stop acting like overpaid arseholes and my kids are allowed to start playing high school ball to look me up. Until then my 'coveted' spot on the fantasy league is up for grabs for the unheard of price of free. Fugck the NFL.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I hope the stadiums are empty, and tv advertising drys up. Forcing these bastages to work for senate, and congress critter wages. Since that's what they think they are. Fugg all of them!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We will be partying, for sure.

Had a great week of dove and teal... my antelope tag is in a few weeks, and Colorado fires wiped out archery elk where I hunt (very sad for all involved), so we have a free weekend...

Buddies and some fam will be over Sunday. I am smoking a massive brisket, we will throw some cornhole and throw darts. Most of us bet sports and play DFS, so we will enjoy some football. After 3 months of 90's and smoke, Sunday will be 70 degrees and blue sky.

And we are all adult enough to talk about 4 more years of Trump and ignore any kneeling and liberal crap.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They say the NFL will give you the covid . Thanks for supporting the military

Without its useful idiots the NFL would never survive

Originally Posted by duck911
We will be partying, for sure.

Had a great week of dove and teal... my antelope tag is in a few weeks, and Colorado fires wiped out archery elk where I hunt (very sad for all involved), so we have a free weekend...

Buddies and some fam will be over Sunday. I am smoking a massive brisket, we will throw some cornhole and throw darts. Most of us bet sports and play DFS, so we will enjoy some football. After 3 months of 90's and smoke, Sunday will be 70 degrees and blue sky.

And we are all adult enough to talk about 4 more years of Trump and ignore any kneeling and liberal crap.

Last edited by ribka; 09/08/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka

I do (at every opportunity), and it won't (but I understand the mellow drama).

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Big 12 Collegiate Conference Just sold out to the groid movement too ! 😡

Big 12 Conference to require social justice message on all uniforms as part of anti-racism campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/big-12-conference-launches-anti-racism-campaign

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by duck911

I do (at every opportunity), and it won't (but I understand the mellow drama).

you're my hero duck. Its great to see brave white privileged men stand up to racism in the NFL where poor disadvantaged minority players only average $850,000 a year and support defunding police department. Angel George Floyd is crying tears of joy,(mixed with fentanyl and meth ), in heaven now because of brave social justice warriors like you.

Last edited by ribka; 09/08/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Floyd is crying tears of joy,(mixed with fentanyl and meth ), in heaven now because of brave social justice warriors like you.

How am *I* the social justice warrior? And how did my post connect in ANY WAY to Floyd?

I am the one who clearly, really doesn't give a fugg about the political BS, and can look past the idiocy of all this racial crap. I will watch sports, and ignore the racial crap and sponsors I don't care for. But it takes an ADULT.

I am 100% sure you buy products, and shop at stores, and buy chit from websites (hello, Amazon!) that are off the deep end liberal. So, GFY.

*YOU* are the one taking a huge stand and virtue signaling.

Last edited by duck911; 09/08/20.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,448 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,170
Posts18,484,590
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.