Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You’re in Oregon and you’re worried about November?

That’s a bit retarded don’t you think?

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
At times like this, you just gotta remember that people are really fuucking stupid. Whatever way it works out, people are still gonna be really fuucking stupid after the election.

There. Don't you feel better?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
America wins! Trump out runs sloooooooow joe.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

At this juncture nothing is for sure. Hope for the best prepare for the worst.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Trump will amass 300+ Electoral votes on election night. All he needs is 270 Electoral votes and it is game over. The dimrats can count the fraudulent mail-in ballots until the until the cows come home and it won't make any difference.

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
With Katy Brown's ridiculous Covid mandates, coupled with soon to be four months of rioting, arson, and looting in Portland, and now 1/2 million people displaced by wildfires.........all obviously due to liberal policy making......I will not be surprised to see Trump take Oregon.

Might not happen, but it is a hell of a lot more likely this year than it has been in a very long time.

And there is a possibility of Oregon Congressional district #4 flipping.

Some hope on the horizon, perhaps.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

At times like this, you just gotta remember that people are really fuucking stupid. Whatever way it works out, people are still gonna be really fuucking stupid after the election.

There. Don't you feel better?

Are you calling me or him stupid?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump wins but democrats do not accept. Trump puts traitors in gitamo and makes use of firing squads or the civil war starts.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 09/10/20.
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I hope that people come to the realization that it's deadly for only a small percentage of the population. Most of the population will get sick and experience mild symptoms, then recover.

1. 181,000+ people have died in the U.S.
2. Of those deaths, 170,000+/- had pre-existing conditions that contributed to their death.
3. Pre-existing conditions include things like asthma, emphysema, COPD, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
4. About 9,000 people over the age of 70, without pre-existing conditions, have died.
5. Millions of people have contracted the flu and suffered only minor symptoms, then recovered. These are not even being counted because they didn't go to the hospital.
6. Only a handful of people, not in a high risk category have died.
7. So if you're in a high risk category stay home, avoid gatherings of people, practice good hygiene, avoid anyone with symptoms, maybe for several more months.
8. If you're not in a high risk category, then you can go about your daily activities as you normally would. If you start to exhibit symptoms, then stay home for a couple of weeks.

I'm 72 years old. I'm sick and tired of big brother telling me that I have to stay at home, wear a mask, avoid groups of people. I'm not going to live my life in fear and cower under some rock. A life like that isn't worth living.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I hope that people come to the realization that it's deadly for only a small percentage of the population. Most of the population will get sick and experience mild symptoms, then recover.

1. 181,000+ people have died in the U.S.
2. Of those deaths, 170,000+/- had pre-existing conditions that contributed to their death.
3. Pre-existing conditions include things like asthma, emphysema, COPD, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
4. About 9,000 people over the age of 70, without pre-existing conditions, have died.
5. Millions of people have contracted the flu and suffered only minor symptoms, then recovered. These are not even being counted because they didn't go to the hospital.
7. So if you're in a high risk category stay home, avoid gatherings of people, practice good hygiene, avoid anyone with symptoms, maybe for several more months.
8. If you're not in a high risk category, then you can go about your daily activities as you normally would. If you start to exhibit symptoms, then stay home for a couple of weeks.

I'm 72 years old. I'm sick and tired of big brother telling me that I have to stay at home, wear a mask, avoid groups of people. I'm not going to live my life in fear and cower under some rock. A life like that isn't worth living.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The libs, polls, media etc underestimated Trump during the last election.

I bet they do it again. I’ve seen a lot of republicans that didn’t vote for him last time say they are now going to vote for him because he’s turned out to be a solid president. Also, I think a lot of moderates underreport in the polls but will secretly vote for Trump because they are tired of all this rioting. Trump isn’t the guy that is going to start WWIII like everyone thought. I think he’s removed a lot of the fears.

Finally, Biden is a terrible candidate. He makes Hillary look electable. After he gets beat, all the libs are going to squeal about how he was a terrible candidate, just like they did with Hillary. Of course now, they are all in support. I think most see through their shielding of him and know he’s losing his mind.

I’m betting on a solid electoral college victory.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

At this juncture nothing is for sure. Hope for the best prepare for the worst.

We're prepared, ass whole.

It's the little dirtbags like you that go to the FEMA camps first that we end up having to rescue..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
In a straight up, fair election, I think Trump would run away with it.

But the Communists have been making plans to steal this election ever since Trump got elected in 2016.

They have been actively stealing elections for many years.We are just lately catching on.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by KC

Don't take this wrong. I agree with 99% of your position.

Just one point needs to be made. There are millions of high risk individuals in this nation who have to go out every day and make a living.

I am one. At 64 years, I am in better health than my Dad or Mom were at my age. Dad passed recently three months past his 89'th birthday. Mom passed more recently at 84 years. Hell, she was asthmatic since she was 22.

I am in better health than my grandparents were at my age, each of which lived well into their nineties.

But yes, I am over weight, three bouts of pneumonia has left me with permanent COPD, and yes, I am diabetic.

And, like millions of others in like circumstance, I have no reason to expect that I will not be around for another twenty to thirty years.

Just to make the point, we can not just choose to stay home and isolate for the next year. Many of us hold critical positions in essential industry. And to almost all of us, our job is critical to us and our family.

What is the answer? I do not know! But it sure as hell should not be the dictatorial response of the government of Oregon and many other liberal strongholds. And it never should have been to shut down the economy.

If I catch the Covid from someone at work, there is a chance it would kill me. But then, if a semi crosses the center line tomorrow morning on my twenty mile commute, it will definitely kill me. But I still get in the car every morning and drive to work.

At least the job is not slowly killing me day by day like so many in years past in a coal mine or an asbestos mill.

The real facts have proven this schitt is not 1/100'th as contagious as they told us six months ago, and not nearly as deadly.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Trump is not looking good?

Who are you getting your news from?
Steve Harvey?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

A trump landslide? A razor sharp election with Trump or Biden by a whisker? A Biden landslide?

Personally I'm worried. Trump is not at all looking good. This could be bad, very bad,

With a dick in your cake hole.

Per always.

deflave your fascination with Gay Anal Sex seems rather normalized and it also seems to be a frequent theme in all your conversations, now I'm not here to judge but Freud might suggest a little closet Broke Back mountain ? just saying.....

Last edited by Ginther; 09/11/20.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Trump will win the real election by 5%. The Democrats will fraud the count to within 1%. Then there will be law suits in 20 states.

Ya dreamin sunshine

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Go away, Huff Post remember. You aren’t wanted here Jeff.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by cfran
Go away, Huff Post remember. You aren’t wanted here Jeff.

Typical queer, looking for love in all the wrong places.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Trump will win the real election by 5%. The Democrats will fraud the count to within 1%. Then there will be law suits in 20 states.

...and the snowflakes will cry again when Donald Trump is declared the winner! MAGA!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (160user, 222ND, 2500HD, 2003and2013, 257 mag, 163bc, 59 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,789
Posts18,477,285
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.