Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Flintlocke plans "psych" test for presidential candidates. Or if that don't fly...maybe a simple mental cognizance test.

A random drug screening would clear out DC nicely.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Flintlocke plans "psych" test for presidential candidates. Or if that don't fly...maybe a simple mental cognizance test.

Truth. But the way it works is that those who administer the test would become overnight multimillionaires who would retire as billionaires. Whatever standard we set, whoever judges that standard is then in the position of pivotal power, and stands to become corrupted. It doesn't matter which standard or where. Whenever a standard is set, the judges of that standard become gatekeepers.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

StoneCutter, that's a great video. Thanks.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Biden just cost himself 100 million votes.

Doubtful that the morons that vote democrat have a clue as to their real agenda.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JB in SC

Doubtful that the morons that vote democrat have a clue as to their real agenda.

Yep. They’d vote for satan if he was the DemoRat’s nominee.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Yep. That fuggin witch Piglosi would fail BIGGLY.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I always wonder about the political leaning of all these new first time panic gun buyers who who bought during this unrest. Are they A political? Or even registered to vote? How would they Vote? Do they have a clue?

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I'll make Joe a proposition - I'll take a psych test if he does the same test. (Sarcasm Off)

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

StoneCutter, that's a great video. Thanks.

Great ad, even though it advocates for the NRA instead of an organization committed to defending our Second Amendment rights.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someone who couldn't pass cognitive testing, has multiple allegations of sexual misconduct, would have his finger on the nuclear trigger.

Comforting thought.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look at Dr. Mengala's medical tyranny under Hitler.

They use the same old same old methods of the vast majority of politicians since any of them added to the 2nd A.
All of them are unconstitutional.
All of them immoral.
Once they started adding to the 2A, they've never stopped. They never will either. Ron Pauls are left out of our Republican races for a reason.

1968 USA = 1938 Germ.

Demon crat = Steal them fast by violation of God given rights.

Publicans = Take them now and due process later.
These fat cats we, (me too), voted for need held accountable, Not worshipped with praise when LaPierre invites them to talk. Nothing like a fat cat lighting up a cigar and blowing smoke in the back room and the hypocrite turning around and telling us what we need to hear......like he's our friend? I don't run in his circles.
How would they respond to a new bill on their desk if they got BOOS at the next NRA rally?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/12/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
hidin biden will have to give up his shotgun

This right here!^^^ Oh, that's right; he probably forgot that little detail.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We here always take 2nd amendment issues seriously, but many, even some gun owners, don't unfortunately. This is the first election in some time where the campaign has a perfect tie-in argument to motivate the wishy washy crowd. Every single time the campaign mentions lawlessness in the streets, they should add "and they want to take guns away from law abiding citizens and keep them from protecting their business and family..."

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What test is proposed for a person to assume the office of the President of the United States?........... I've been saying for years that anyone running for or currently holding public office should be subject to random drug testing. An additional Psych test would be an excellent idea after seeing the likes of Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, A.O.C., Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Etc. I could list more but you get the idea.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 22250rem
What test is proposed for a person to assume the office of the President of the United States?........... I've been saying for years that anyone running for or currently holding public office should be subject to random drug testing. An additional Psych test would be an excellent idea after seeing the likes of Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, A.O.C., Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Etc. I could list more but you get the idea.

As I said above, whoever issues the tests would be in a huge position of power, and thus corruptibility. There is no way around this. There is no way to administer a test without creating a gatekeeper to power, who could be bought off. There will be nothing gained by this approach for anyone but the guy put in the position to get huge bribes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any psychological test is subjective and therefore corrupt, especially if designed and/or administered by politicians.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
His talk about AR-15 confiscation is overruled by new
“character, suitability and ‘any other’ ” requirements
for gun ownership; Second Amendment would be optional.

Wonder where he got that idea?

You are a disingenuous piece of shit. What Trump is saying is that people who are an OBVIOUS threat should be disarmed and that police agencies should not have to go through weeks, days, and months of "process" to do what is right. He's saying that "due process" should be streamlined and I agree.

Fucking TURD.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Once he undergoes a Psych test and we see the results we can talk about it.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by watch4bear
His talk about AR-15 confiscation is overruled by new
“character, suitability and ‘any other’ ” requirements
for gun ownership; Second Amendment would be optional.

Wonder where he got that idea?

You are a disingenuous piece of shit. What Trump is saying is that people who are an OBVIOUS threat should be disarmed and that police agencies should not have to go through weeks, days, and months of "process" to do what is right. He's saying that "due process" should be streamlined and I agree.

Fucking TURD.

Who decides what constitutes an "OBVIOUS threat", exactly, in this Utopian society you've concocted in your mind?

How about you just admit that what Trump said here is in blatant disregard of the Bill of Rights? It's easier on all of us if you minimize the cognitive dissonance we have to put up with.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Or maybe even a gazillion times more... like an Obamillion...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (16gage, 12344mag, 117LBS, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,928 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,736
Posts18,495,001
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.