Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
All we have to do is win. The winners write history.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The whole focus of this thread has mainly been on the LEO's...............the real focus needs to be on the useless P'sOS politicians giving the orders, starting with the local ones, being removed from office.

How that might be accomplished, I'll leave to the imagination.

MM

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The whole focus of this thread has mainly been on the LEO's...............the real focus needs to be on the useless P'sOS politicians giving the orders, starting with the local ones, being removed from office.

MM

Yeah, I’m going to use a Hitler reference, but so be it.

Hitler wouldn’t have lasted a day if his Army and police had simply said “no”. So, ultimately the responsibility for any order rests with the person executing the order instead of the person giving it. The mayors and the city councils would immediately be forced from office if their police simply said that they were going to enforce the law on the rioters. The fact that they don’t, is on them as individuals and not on the mayors and city councils.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/12/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob

MM

Hitler wouldn’t have lasted a day if his Army and police had simply said “no”. So, ultimately the responsibility for any order rests with the person executing the order instead of the person giving it. The mayors and the city councils would immediately be forced from office if their police simply said that they were going to enforce the law on the rioters. The fact that they don’t, is in them as individuals and not on the mayors and city councils.
I agree. Ultimately, LEO's are the ones protecting the corrupt office holders.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

MM

Hitler wouldn’t have lasted a day if his Army and police had simply said “no”. So, ultimately the responsibility for any order rests with the person executing the order instead of the person giving it. The mayors and the city councils would immediately be forced from office if their police simply said that they were going to enforce the law on the rioters. The fact that they don’t, is in them as individuals and not on the mayors and city councils.

Winner-Winner

The ultimate responsibility for this lawlessness lands in the lap of those that took an oath to Uphold and Enforce the law.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
To be fair, I’m pretty sure the pic of the soldiers about to shoot a baby was from a movie.

That's what I figured, too. It has a modern, Hollywood, look to it.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MM

Hitler wouldn’t have lasted a day if his Army and police had simply said “no”. So, ultimately the responsibility for any order rests with the person executing the order instead of the person giving it. The mayors and the city councils would immediately be forced from office if their police simply said that they were going to enforce the law on the rioters. The fact that they don’t, is on them as individuals and not on the mayors and city councils.

Gotta get that pension, man. Doesn't matter if I don't keep the oath that started my employment.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by 5thShock
If we all treated each other as individuals then maybe this site would not be classified as a junkyard gathering of anti-semite trash eaters instead of a rendezvous of diverse characters with an interesting and lively mix of knowledge and competencies. But then if we all treated each other as individuals there wouldn't be any anti-semite trash eaters.

go back to hell mr canard tropestein. your people have have been outed for 3000 years by the whole world as usual the whole world was/is wrong for 3000 years and your tribe is right.
the hollowcost is a multibillion dollar scam and any scientist that went to the camps and proved there were no mountains of ash no bones no bodies proved mathematically that it was impossible to achieve those number in the time period is in jail. the number of dead at aushwitz was lowered from 4 million to 1.4 million being the evidence was so overwhelming. israel has extorted 60 billion just from Germany over the scam

You sir are an idiot. You have no idea what the fuukc I am. You're seeing Jews everywhere. You will see them tonight when you close your eyes. Sweet dreams.

Last edited by 5thShock; 09/16/20. Reason: something
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt

MM

Gotta get that pension, man. Doesn't matter if I don't keep the oath that started my employment.

Well, I would like my pension after working honestly for it. Many make more for working less.

As for arresting those persons, the Order Givers, I would be fired immediately and the charges would be dropped. Then I would be arrested for "Interfering with a Government Official" and held in a safety cell until I plea bargained with the Overlords.

Why don't you try committing a Citizen's arrest?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

MM

Well, I would like my pension after working honestly for it. Many make more for working less.

As for arresting those persons, the Order Givers, I would be fired immediately and the charges would be dropped. Then I would be arrested for "Interfering with a Government Official" and held in a safety cell until I plea bargained with the Overlords.

Because you would arrest him first.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sadly some politicians do not understand that one can not reason or control disorganized mobs. When this happens the system falls apart and groups of trusted associates may need to get together in order to protect and serve those around them.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

MM

Yet you have no problem arresting a citizen protecting themselves from a mob. GFY.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It appears the politicians have not analyzed long-term effects of their current stance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
It appears the politicians have not analyzed long-term effects of their current stance.

That is an understatement. It's going to take a couple of elections where the liberals and emotionalists are tossed out and real meat eaters are put into their places. But, the public has a short memory and so many are sucking the government tit. Good luck.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MM

Because they don't pull that schit in my hood, Tracy.

The Cubans would hang them before I could ever get to them.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,766
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.