-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The war against America has been going on for a long time now. Only now are some Americans just beginning to realize it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The coming war won’t be Black vs White. It will be the Good Whites (communists) against the Bad White people (us).

Know who in your AO is who and plan accordingly.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HUNTS
Here's the thing. There are a small percentage of nut jobs on both the right and left politically. But the vast majority of both republicans and democrats (95% of the population) are just average folks who vote either R or D. These people are alarmed because the press spends all of it's time concentrating on the nut jobs. This makes it seem to the average person that there are millions of crazies running around. The press wants to sell advertising and doesn't give a rat's ass how they do it. People don't want to watch average Joe on TV who isn't radicalized and just wants to live their life. So the TV is crawling with nut jobs. Don't for an instant think that 50% of the left and 50% of the right agree with the nut jobs on TV. Most people are just regular folks that go to work, raise a family and pay their bills.

Don't take what you see on TV and extrapolate it beyond the real number(less than 5%). If you do then you graduate to becoming one of the nut jobs.

Hunts had you written this in the 90s decade I would very much agree with you but not today and in today’s political climate.

There’s no way that a democrat of today’s world can be considered as just “average folks “ who don’t really mean nor identity with what the democrat party has become and unashamedly stands for. At this point in time there are no “democrat lites”, they’re hard core whether by ignorance or by purpose, the end result is the same.

The divisions and the lines are too clearly drawn at this point in time. Anyone and I mean anyone who votes the democrat ticket in the coming November elections is an enemy of America and all that true America stands for.

Not meant as a slam at you, just an opinion, a very strong opinion.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Here's the thing. There are a small percentage of nut jobs on both the right and left politically. But the vast majority of both republicans and democrats (95% of the population) are just average folks who vote either R or D. These people are alarmed because the press spends all of it's time concentrating on the nut jobs. This makes it seem to the average person that there are millions of crazies running around. The press wants to sell advertising and doesn't give a rat's ass how they do it. People don't want to watch average Joe on TV who isn't radicalized and just wants to live their life. So the TV is crawling with nut jobs. Don't for an instant think that 50% of the left and 50% of the right agree with the nut jobs on TV. Most people are just regular folks that go to work, raise a family and pay their bills.

Don't take what you see on TV and extrapolate it beyond the real number(less than 5%). If you do then you graduate to becoming one of the nut jobs.

Hunts had you written this in the 90s decade I would very much agree with you but not today and in today’s political climate.

There’s no way that a democrat of today’s world can be considered as just “average folks “ who don’t really mean nor identity with what the democrat party has become and unashamedly stands for. At this point in time there are no “democrat lites”, they’re hard core whether by ignorance or by purpose, the end result is the same.

The divisions and the lines are too clearly drawn at this point in time. Anyone and I mean anyone who votes the democrat ticket in the coming November elections is an enemy of America and all that true America stands for.

+1 the days of the “blue dog Democrats” are long gone. Anyone voting for a Democrat is either somehow completely ignorant of what the Democrat party platform is or is themselves an American hating POS that has no problem supporting a party that endorses gun control, open borders for all, and a complete communist take over of our economy and our country.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

+1 the days of the “blue dog Democrats” are long gone. Anyone voting for a Democrat is either somehow completely ignorant of what the Democrat party platform is or is themselves an American hating POS that has no problem supporting a party that endorses gun control, open borders for all, and a complete communist take over of our economy and our country.

You said it better and more succinct than I did.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by arkypete
Why hasn't some one put this cretin and his wife in the ground. These two people are using air that would be put to a beter use.

being ayers and his wife are members of the self chosen they were allowed to become teachers in colleges to create more communists after bombing the capitol building the Pentagram and NYC police station robbing banks while the fat kid in Charlottesville got 3 million years in prison for veering off the street and caused a 300 lb fat sweat hog a heart attack. he was not a member of the tribe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Agree with both of you. HUNTS post would be true if it were applied to Republicans and Libertarians only...maybe some other offshoot parties and those too disgusted to vote. Democrats are now all radicalized and either too crazy or stupid to be considered.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The ones who think it has already started seem to be the only ones firing shots. They're like firecrackers on July 2nd.

There's an awful lot of firepower out there in the ranks that wish to be left alone.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

There is a large part of the population that we have no common ground at all with. They claim they dont even want peace and want a revolution against the country. They hate you.

Im not dreaming this up; they are telling you and acting on it every day.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bill's just trying to START the civil war, like everyone else on the left.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's been stepped up by those on one side. The other has failed to respond.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Radicalism on either side I don't think is the answer. I guess that is why I am such a fan of the late Dwight David Eisenhower. I do hope that people give pause to this idea of another Civil War, as it would open us up from an attack of our enemies. China and Russia would love it, and if we were in a weak state (an actual civil war), this would give them a prime opportunity to invade us. At that point you would be living under a true Communist rule.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why Bill Ayers and his privileged Manhattan wife are even above ground is beyond me. We have no law in this country.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
W
W
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Why Bill Ayers and his privileged Manhattan wife are even above ground is beyond me. We have no law in this country.

One thing that piece of crap doesn't realize. Those of us who truly love America and Freedom are prepared and they will suffer the consequences.
Able bodied veterans from vietnam to Afghanistan and patriots will repond.

Last edited by windriver68; 09/13/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guys, your target looks like this:

[Linked Image from eviltwinbooking.org]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bill Ayers is old enough to know, but apparently he doesn't. He comes from an upper middle class urban background and doesn't know life in flyover country.

I don't think it's going to come to civil war. But I*do* think that American Communists are going to have to keep a very low profile in a large part of the country. They've showed their hand to such an extent that people who haven't even been particularly looking for it has seen it,...and a lot of them have developed some pretty hard feelings about it.

So far, they've only attacked their own. But a very small hint of what awaits them if they try to come out of their Communist enclaves occurred in Kenosha a little while ago. They got just a few miles outside of their comfort zone and the result was a couple of funerals.

If they try to bring it into rural America, they'll get turned into pig schitt.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bill Ayers is old enough to know, but apparently he doesn't. He comes from an upper middle class urban background and doesn't know life in flyover country.

I don't think it's going to come to civil war. But I*do* think that American Communists are going to have to keep a very low profile in a large part of the country. They've showed their hand to such an extent that people who haven't even been particularly looking for it has seen it,...and a lot of them have developed some pretty hard feelings about it.

So far, they've only attacked their own. But a very small hint of what awaits them if they try to come out of their Communist enclaves occurred in Kenosha a little while ago. They got just a few miles outside of their comfort zone and the result was a couple of funerals.

Ayers has been a terrorist and an instigator since the 60's. He knows. He knows we will sit on our hands, waiting for some formal directive to fight back. He also knows it won't be coming, since the cops, the feds, the politicians, the DA's are all owned.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Ayers has been a terrorist and an instigator since the 60's. He knows. He knows we will sit on our hands, waiting for some formal directive to fight back. He also knows it won't be coming, since the cops, the feds, the politicians, the DA's are all owned.
This^.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1911a1

Ayers has been promoting anarchy in this country for decades and he's never gotten so much as a slap on the hands.

What does that tell you??

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

It's not the 60s any longer. The left isn't the only faction of the population that's been hardened. Those on the right are just quieter about it.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, 15 invisible), 1,558 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.