Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
These threads all turn out the same, just pissing matches between not cops , and the I wannabe acop, used to be a cop, my dad was a cop, Blagh blagh blagh !

In this case watch the video ! The cop is an arrogant ass , AKA pomus dick ! And I don't give a f~ck about you, or why you ruined my coffee break !

And its a prime example of why people feel like they do, and to top that off ,the chief is almost as pompous as his mini me !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
This from the self proclaimed “ I quit school at 15” but I’m smarter than you. Such a ray of sunshine since you joined the fire. Your illiteracy and stupidity are very telling. Throw in a some anti-Semitism and racism and you’re just a peach... Or a complete idiot.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I believe all professions have a bell curve. Some great, some terrible, most trying their best just to do their job.

But even I would advise exercising your 5th amendment rights (ie not incriminating ones self). That's a no brainer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Burnout and their give a damn gets busted. The enemy of good cops and citizens everywhere.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Burnout and their give a damn gets busted. The enemy of good cops and citizens everywhere.

kwg

You forgot admin..

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think all of you should just join BLM/ANTIFA. You already sound just like them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I love threads like these.....tell us again how the meanie copper did you wrong lol.

......well this one time in 19 and 64....lol

Strange things is, most folks don't have dealings with the law very frequently.......weird.

thank god

Tell us again how the mean ol' copper wronged you....

tell us how popular your wife is in the cops locker room

Your a POS. Probably a guy that could never pass a civil service exam.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
perhaps I should have said good cops can make bad judgements and bad cops can make even worse ones. don't paint all cops with the same brush. all cops are not the problem, some are. would we be better off if bad ones weren't protected? sure. same with all professions.

Certainly, every cop who wears a badge an a uniform isn't a POS. I keep on wondering why none of the good cops and only a minority of self-labelled conservatives continually hold ALL cops to such a low standard. Wouldn't their protections under the law dictate that all cops should be held to a higher standard?

Not all cops are bad, not even close. However, I takes only ONE time to change your attitude towards cops. My attitude was changed by a bad cop, and I promise you, I will not EVER trust ANY copper, ever again. I will treat them with respect, obey lawful commands, and answer lawful questions. But I will never, ever, EVER trust a cop, give him/her the benefit of the doubt, or think they have my best interest in mind. If the good ones don't weed out the bad ones, how "good" are they, really? If they don't cross the thin blue line, it's not very reasonable to expect me to cross it the other direction, is it?

This is pretty much how I see it. I've had lots of interactions with cops in their professional capacity and fewer, but still many, with cops outside their professional capacity. Maybe I have been just unlucky, or something to that effect, but the cops I've met that I thought were "good" were about 20%, and in my younger days, say through age 30, I only met two out of a couple dozen that I would call good. I realized cops don't care about facts, or justice. It's a job. I still try to give each the benefit of the doubt individually if and when I interact with them. I will say that they don't seem to want to engage in any PR, and in general look at non-cops as suspects as a matter of course.

Two out of a couple dozen huh lol. You guys crack me up. Fuggin Idiots

how long you working for a police union? the guy is totally right and you know it that is why you had to insult people like a juvenile

Yea, I'm the juvenile lol. You've done nothing but bitch about police officers since you joined here.

Please tell us what happened. Did they not cut your sorry ass a break on your speeding ticket, or did they not let you off on that DUI you had coming? We really want to know.

Another one to ignore, your posts are worthless.

It's good to know whose side you're on. You'll side with the cops every time. I'll remember that if it ever becomes relevant.

lol where did the evil police officers touch you? C'mon, we all want to know.

Dumbfugg

Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy
What is missing in today's world is "Justice" and that justice is supposed to be for all men, but that is simply not what our law enforcement people are doing, the D.A.'s won't charge the rioters, Police chiefs tell the cops to stand down, so the cops don't arrest them and everyone goes home to do it all over a gain the next day !

Except the cops know they can arrest the good guys and not suffer from their higher ups.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

kwg

You forgot admin..

Agree. Poor leadership will kill the give a damn in a New York minute. Politics are usually the root cause. Our city Council fought semi autos because it would give us a "military look that would not be good for public relations".

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
Recently I saw videos of cops arresting good guys for taking down bag guys. They are not endearing themselves to the general population.

What's so sad for me is I am old and remember when everyone help police in high esteem.

when I lived in Bklyn NY the beat cop treated us kids like he was our uncle. we would run to the store to get him a sandwich and he would give us enough to buy a ball to play with. they were tough guys but very fair. they were not robots and never bothered with trivial stuff. if he saw two kids fighting he would boot them in the azz tell them to go home.
My father was a cop then detective in NYC never fired his gun. he and his partners were proud of it. he arrested mass murderers satanists doing human sacrifice bank robbers rapists etc. He was WWII vet as most of them at that time. a different breed of men

SPQR70AD & ringman,

I believe you. My Grandpa was a cop. I have other family and a handful of friends too. I've known as far as I could tell, decent police. I've known and have befriended several famous police that were highly esteemed by the public all over this country. This is not some email pen pals, but long trips to spend 3 days learning what I could. They've written books you might even recognize. Very honorable regardless of their jobs.
I've also known trash that I would never allow to step foot on my property and warn people of. I grew up way too biased. Looked up to "them" as if anyone who works a govt job and has that position is a Good guy. That was,
A. Gullible
B. Idolatry

I've known too many to have committed terrible imoral crimes against God and men and women.
What throws salt on every wound done to those innocent victims of police crimes is that some of the other police make excuses and cover up for that trash.
The next time I talk to academy officers, I'm going to ask why they think that is. There aught to be more willing to police their own.

Do you know what a cover over trash smells like?
The same trash. When I throw out my trash tomorrow, the bags are going with it.

I have respect for those in that police their own and call a spade a spade. That goes for politicians, police, public servants, and pastors....

Amen?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/13/20.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
SPecialQueeR and humpty dumper represent their fellow gifted thinkers well, congrats.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Agree. Poor leadership will kill the give a damn in a New York minute. Politics are usually the root cause. Our city Council fought semi autos because it would give us a "military look that would not be good for public relations".kwg

That's terrible.

In a city to the north of yours, they used to issue .38 revolvers, but officers could carry semiautos if they bought them themselves. I believe that eventually changed, and the city issued semis. I don't believe the foot dragging came from the city council as a political image issue, but from a tightass city manager who has been there for about 40 years and will probably die on the job.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No wonder this place is so full of ass holes. It's right full of city slickers and cops and city slicker cops and kids of city slicker cops and city slickers are just plain natural born ass holes. Arrogant mother fuuckers. The rest of us would be a helluva lot better off with you gone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I only watched the video and read the first few posts.
Now I see this has turned into another 2 page *us against them* pissing match.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Those are some stupid cops.

Matt Solen: "I was in Afghanistan".

Cop: "Congratulations".

Stupid fugking cop.

Didn't click the link.
So am as uninformed about the actual events as the cop was about the person's service record.
While serving your country is good.
There are military "individuals" who do dumb things at home and abroad.
Just like police.
The Police can't hope to differentiate on the street.
Many crimes nails would claim to have military service if they thought it would get them a free pass.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Blackheart
No wonder this place is so full of ass holes. It's right full of city slickers and cops and city slicker cops and kids of city slicker cops and city slickers are just plain natural born ass holes. Arrogant mother fuuckers. The rest of us would be a helluva lot better off with you gone.

Old blackfart is almost as elequent as he is educated, worldly and good looking.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Those are some stupid cops.

Matt Solen: "I was in Afghanistan".

Cop: "Congratulations".

Stupid fugking cop.

Didn't click the link.
So am as uninformed about the actual events as the cop was about the person's service record.
While serving your country is good.
There are military "individuals" who do dumb things at home and abroad.
Just like police.
The Police can't hope to differentiate on the street.
Many crimes nails would claim to have military service if they thought it would get them a free pass.

Let me help you. A vet heroically took a gun away from a perp and called the cops. The vet was arrested, handcuffed and put in the cruiser. The vet waned to know why he was being arrested since he was the one who called the cops. The perp was not arrested until a month later. The police chief defended his officers. mad

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
perhaps I should have said good cops can make bad judgements and bad cops can make even worse ones. don't paint all cops with the same brush. all cops are not the problem, some are. would we be better off if bad ones weren't protected? sure. same with all professions.

Certainly, every cop who wears a badge an a uniform isn't a POS. I keep on wondering why none of the good cops and only a minority of self-labelled conservatives continually hold ALL cops to such a low standard. Wouldn't their protections under the law dictate that all cops should be held to a higher standard?

Not all cops are bad, not even close. However, I takes only ONE time to change your attitude towards cops. My attitude was changed by a bad cop, and I promise you, I will not EVER trust ANY copper, ever again. I will treat them with respect, obey lawful commands, and answer lawful questions. But I will never, ever, EVER trust a cop, give him/her the benefit of the doubt, or think they have my best interest in mind. If the good ones don't weed out the bad ones, how "good" are they, really? If they don't cross the thin blue line, it's not very reasonable to expect me to cross it the other direction, is it?

This is pretty much how I see it. I've had lots of interactions with cops in their professional capacity and fewer, but still many, with cops outside their professional capacity. Maybe I have been just unlucky, or something to that effect, but the cops I've met that I thought were "good" were about 20%, and in my younger days, say through age 30, I only met two out of a couple dozen that I would call good. I realized cops don't care about facts, or justice. It's a job. I still try to give each the benefit of the doubt individually if and when I interact with them. I will say that they don't seem to want to engage in any PR, and in general look at non-cops as suspects as a matter of course.

Two out of a couple dozen huh lol. You guys crack me up. Fuggin Idiots

how long you working for a police union? the guy is totally right and you know it that is why you had to insult people like a juvenile

Yea, I'm the juvenile lol. You've done nothing but bitch about police officers since you joined here.

Please tell us what happened. Did they not cut your sorry ass a break on your speeding ticket, or did they not let you off on that DUI you had coming? We really want to know.

Another one to ignore, your posts are worthless.

It's good to know whose side you're on. You'll side with the cops every time. I'll remember that if it ever becomes relevant.

LOL

I was going to post this same video.
I for one follow this attorney's advice to a tee.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

407 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 43 invisible), 2,033 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,216
Posts18,504,034
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.