Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
God does things in his own time. He told Abraham that he wasn't ready to destroy Canaan because their sin was not yet complete. It took another 500 years before he sent in the Hebrew masses to destroy them. He's letting the world reach the ultimate in sin before he acts but when he does, you really don't want to be here.

12 year old getting gang fugked by a pack of orangutans and Rock Chuck talkin' about:

"FEAR NOT!!!! ALL IN GOD'S TIME!!!!"

LOL

You never got over it, did you?

LOL
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So it’s an outrage when this kinda thing is said by BLM, but it’s not an outrage when this kinda thing is said right here on this forum...?

lol

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
So it’s an outrage when this kinda thing is said by BLM, but it’s not an outrage when this kinda thing is said right here on this forum...?

lol
It's an outrage when it's said anyplace, but I've never seen that said here. There are certainly non-Christians, but I've never seen anybody that disrespectful.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The trash will blaspheme my Lord all they want.
They remind me of those who chanted, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"
Yes, He suffered torture for those vile sins. He was crucified. But He took His life back on the third day to offer forgiveness to any who will believe.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

They are condemned already and must, as every man must, turn to Him to save/rescue them from hell.
How long He will have patience with them is His to decide.
Perhaps He will remove their breath with pneumonia, or they will have a drug over dose?
Perhaps God may give that mob someone to attack? He only knows.

But when they breath out their last breath, they will face Him Whom they cursed. He has said....

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/14/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But when they breath out their last breath, they will face Him Whom they cursed. He has said....

"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh... But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

-Jesus the Judge of all men

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/14/20.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd love to see the police say this. "You don't want us. We are going to leave the area. We will not respond to any calls for service. We are not going to investigate any crime." As soon as a few patriots showed up the stupidity would stop.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

-Jesus the Judge of all men
Amen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And then they will

" be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."

They have no idea what a serious matter this is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe this is a step to the Islam connection with BLM.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the Rule of Law to exist and function correctly, it must have a model to follow that can't be impugned. Christianity is that model.

The Left isn't interested in the rule of law. They want a mobocracy where anything goes based on the whim of the majority. We are seeing it now through their actions.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Discrediting a higher power is essential for Marxism to work. Which is their true mission.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Rock Cuck defending his child rapist neighbor?

No. Not really.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Maybe this is a step to the Islam connection with BLM.

........... Now that you mention it; we haven't heard any (F) Allah ! stuff yet, have we?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The magnitude of your arrogance regarding our Lord Jesus Christ is only surpassed by his Love for each of us...even you that blaspheme and curse him. But, know this. When Christ and Father God’s limit have been met, the wrath of Our Heavenly Father will know no bounds and no mercy will be shown.
So. Have all your fun and yuk it up. When the Angels come and lead the masses of Believers, your punishment and deaths and judgements will quickly follow. I don't feel sorry for you, but I do pity you.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Rock Cuck defending his child rapist neighbor?

No. Not really.

Maybe try therapy?

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
God does things in his own time. He told Abraham that he wasn't ready to destroy Canaan because their sin was not yet complete. It took another 500 years before he sent in the Hebrew masses to destroy them. He's letting the world reach the ultimate in sin before he acts but when he does, you really don't want to be here.
12 year old getting gang fugked by a pack of orangutans and Rock Chuck talkin' about:

"FEAR NOT!!!! ALL IN GOD'S TIME!!!!"

LOL
You should at least check out some of their personal lives before you go mocking God. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of the unapologetic ones have lives that are/will be punishment in and of themselves.

And another thing you might want to ask yourself is if these people and their riots are judgement upon our society for our social sins such as abortion, birth control, divorce, fornication, etc. & etc.

Maybe God isn't as tardy as you think.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jesus was despised and ridiculed by many of those He came to die for, and He still prayed for them as he was dying.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes indeed antlers.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
It sure didn’t stop me from going to church yesterday. laugh

What they don’t realize is, Jesus can turn their lives around if they will let him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I'd love to see the police say this. "You don't want us. We are going to leave the area. We will not respond to any calls for service. We are not going to investigate any crime." As soon as a few patriots showed up the stupidity would stop.

The police, as in officers, would never do such a thing unless the mayor or governor gave them such an order.

They do not think for themselves, they follow, but the bad part is who and what they follow.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

377 members (22kHornet, 1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 222ND, 36 invisible), 2,817 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,651
Posts18,533,818
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.