Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So what is the moral of the story here?

Never call the police, or simply Defund the Police?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by steve4102

Take away the cops special protections so the bad cops can be prosecuted for breaking the law if they do, that will weed out the bad ones. I'm sick of hearing all these crybaby butt hurt cops cry about how bad they have it. Here's a newsflash for you, no one is making you do that job. If you can't handle it leave.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I love threads like these.....tell us again how the meanie copper did you wrong lol.

......well this one time in 19 and 64....lol

Strange things is, most folks don't have dealings with the law very frequently.......weird.

Absolute bullshit...I waved hello to a couple of coppers at work today, and am pretty sure I did the same last week.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I love threads like these.....tell us again how the meanie copper did you wrong lol.

Strange things is, most folks don't have dealings with the law very frequently.......weird.

Absolute bullshit...I waved hello to a couple of coppers at work today, and am pretty sure I did the same last week.

Holy cow JS, I'm glad you survived such a dangerous situation.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Take away the cops special protections so the bad cops can be prosecuted for breaking the law if they do, that will weed out the bad ones. I'm sick of hearing all these crybaby butt hurt cops cry about how bad they have it. Here's a newsflash for you, no one is making you do that job. If you can't handle it leave.

both

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Esox357
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

thank god

Tell us again how the mean ol' copper wronged you....

tell us how popular your wife is in the cops locker room

Your a POS. Probably a guy that could never pass a civil service exam.

look in the mirror if you want to see a POS. I had no intention of being a tax parasite. see no difference between some govt workers and those getting welfare. I piss on tax parasites

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

MadTrapper,

Can I ask where you live that is causing you all these police related problems?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
SPQR,

You have clearly had some bad interactions with the police.

Can I ask what municipality or county you e had run ins with?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
[/quote]
tell us how popular your wife is in the cops locker room
[/quote]

I'd like to see you say that to his face. I doubt you would. Statements like this show that you have zero credibility. You're typical of the liberal breed in that you don't know how to do anything other than insult someone that doesn't agree with you.

Last edited by Jim1611; 09/14/20.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave

MadTrapper,

that ia a stupid question by people who cant see the big picture. anybody against the police state may have not even got a ticket. why do you idolaters think a guy that objects to police state got raped in the azz by a cop. I am against the roadblocks the spying. around here if I drive 20 miles I go thru 2-3 speed traps. there is a county in Fla that is doing a version of the minority report where he is using computers to predict a crime going to houses in the middle of the night and harassing people. one guy that qiut said he was told to keep harassing people until they move. it was mostly young kids that stole a bike or did stupid kid sh it. this is in a 95% white area with low crime. google it. this is what is coming and if I had the power I would send all those involved and their supporters to north korea the paradise of a police state

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

MadTrapper,

The USA. I have no "police related problems" I am just calling it as I see it.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I dont know.....can we maybe merge the cop and jew threads?

Seems in a similar vein.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

that ia a stupid question by people who cant see the big picture. anybody against the police state may have not even got a ticket. why do you idolaters think a guy that objects to police state got raped in the azz by a cop. I am against the roadblocks the spying. around here if I drive 20 miles I go thru 2-3 speed traps. there is a county in Fla that is doing a version of the minority report where he is using computers to predict a crime going to houses in the middle of the night and harassing people. one guy that qiut said he was told to keep harassing people until they move. it was mostly young kids that stole a bike or did stupid kid sh it. this is in a 95% white area with low crime. google it. this is what is coming and if I had the power I would send all those involved and their supporters to north korea the paradise of a police state

SPQR,

So you live where?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The USA. I have no "police related problems" I am just calling it as I see it.

Oh.

LOL

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
all I know is all these people protesting police brutality ?would not have like the police in Panama City Panama,when i was there in the Army in the 80's .Even the Army said they could not do anything if we got arrested ,and they would beat people with billy clubs did not matter what they had done ,..i think we need some of those right now

NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I dont know.....can we maybe merge the cop and jew threads?

Seems in a similar vein.

Good idea

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I posted this on a different thread.

I look at police this way-

They are where the rubber meets the road in our Constitutionally guaranteed rights. The engine is up there (politicians), but that engine can sit and spin all day if the rubber don't meet the road.

Cops should be the disconnect between a tyrannical government and the citizenry, but sadly they are not. They have demonstrated that they do the will of the higher ups regardless of the what the law says. This is my beef with cops. They need to say no to tyrannical government that seeks only to trample and enslave.

In fact, they could do a 180 and arrest those above them for breaking the law when unscrupulous power hungry politiicians and activist governmental employees seek to subvert our Constitution. But, they don't, and won't, and are therefore agents of the state, not guardians of the law.

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

SPQR,

So you live where?

45 miles outside of NYC a 95% white upper middle class liberal town where the cops after 5 years get 125K that is why with them and the teachers my property taxes are almost 10K
what does where I live matter to the events happening in that county in Fla? I realize here a lot of guys live out west or places where there are hardly any people. few people mean few cops to bother you. so really opinions of guys living in remote areas mean nothing. no insult to them

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I posted this on a different thread.

I look at police this way-

They are where the rubber meets the road in our Constitutionally guaranteed rights. The engine is up there (politicians), but that engine can sit and spin all day if the rubber don't meet the road.

Cops should be the disconnect between a tyrannical government and the citizenry, but sadly they are not. They have demonstrated that they do the will of the higher ups regardless of the what the law says. This is my beef with cops. They need to say no to tyrannical government that seeks only to trample and enslave.

In fact, they could do a 180 and arrest those above them for breaking the law when unscrupulous power hungry politiicians and activist governmental employees seek to subvert our Constitution. But, they don't, and won't, and are therefore agents of the state, not guardians of the law.

remember a tyrannical govt has zero power without cops. you are 100% correct on how to fix it but it aint happening

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,327
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.