Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 40 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 39 40
E
ejo Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Are you guys paid to use Leupold or do you get them for free? Why would you want to use scopes that don't track well?

GB1

W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Beaver10
JB,

No dog in this fight since I’m a equal opportunity scope owner who runs Leupold, S&B, Zeiss, SWFA, Sightron, NF and Sig Sauer scopes.

Me too, Beave. I own Leupold, Burris, Kahles, Leica and Sightron. They work or down the road they go!
Happy Trails.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Never saw the first Leupold in the Corp.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by WAM
JB,

No dog in this fight since I’m a equal opportunity scope owner who runs Leupold, S&B, Zeiss, SWFA, Sightron, NF and Sig Sauer scopes.

Me too, Beave. I own Leupold, Burris, Kahles, Leica and Sightron. They work or down the road they go!
Happy Trails.

No SWFA? You must not shoot much

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ejo
Are you guys paid to use Leupold or do you get them for free? Why would you want to use scopes that don't track well?

Burns sells Leupolds with his logo monogrammed on them and has Leupold make him custom turrets (kinda like cds dials, if I remember right).

https://wyomingarms.com/product/leupold-vx-6hd-riflescope/

To be 100% honest, most of the guys complaining about tracking are most likely referencing experiences with VX-III, VX-3 and FX-3 scopes as well as what most would call dismal warranty repair service requiring trip after trip back to Leupold to fix an issue that Leupold claimed to have fixed on paper, but in their livestream to answer questions from the now skeptical 24hcf blamed it on user error. On their own livestream they admitted that their scopes require three trips to the repair shop before they actually believed a customer knew wtf he was talking about and started actually shooting them to see wtf rather than check them on an expensive machine.

This seems to be the crux of it in reality, but it is ENTIRELY too much fun to watch Burns go full retard on it, but most of us don't wanna let him in on that fact.

One of these days some hater like myself will get the nerve up to try one of the VX-6 leupolds, but they've burnt a whole bunch of bridges and most have already bailed. And it isn't like Leupold hasn't earned it with their schidt ass attitude.

Last edited by Higginez; 09/14/20.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
That’s good. Was just curious. Never had it and after Rinellas description I never want it... Sorry to get off topic.

It's all good as this thread is sorta wandering after I dropped some bombs on some bitches.

Steve had a bit of a funny take as his muscles now carry Tric and if you eat him raw you are going to get the Tric.

Pro Tip:

If things get bad and for some crazy reason you have to eat Steve Rinella I would recommend cooking his azz to done or well done just to kill the Tric he knows is in his body.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Higginez

Burns sells Leupolds with his logo monogrammed on them and has Leupold make him custom turrets (kinda like cds dials, if I remember right).

As I have lots of Laser Power the logo is added once mechanics are verified and we burn all the turrets in house, but to be clear Leupold delvers close enough to perfect to be called perfect but we while we trust we do verify.

The collimater proves the build and we laser engrave in house the magic on the turrets.

Dialng 600 and whacking at 600yds is pretty Kewl but it does not happen without a lot of planning and knowledge..

Pretty simple yet Super Bad Azz.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by WAM
JB,

Happy Trails.

No SWFA? You must not shoot much

Post your best taken with SWFA, JackAzz.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny that there aren't any vx-3's on your website.

Got any pics of the TMR reticle?

Subtensions?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

It's all good as this thread is sorta wandering after I dropped some bombs on some bitches.

Or maybe its the stench?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Burns,

PRS and NRL (the league you referenced), where are the Leups? Are these guys missing out? Maybe there's an opportunity for you there. You can show them all these pictures. The one with the dudes standing on rocks holding weapons in the air is pretty convincing.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Thread didn't really go the way you planned, did it OP?

Irony at its finest.

I'd say the thread went exactly the way the OP had planned...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been hit'n the bottle tonight Burns? You're usually not this big, nor obvious of an ass.

It's of no concern to me, but it is noticeable.....carry on.

W
W
All three I have shot with sucked. Got rid of them all after sending them in. Vx2cds vx3i vx5hd. Wouldn’t track or hold zero at all and the vx5 had a canted reticle. Sent it in for that, they fixed it but said nothing was wrong with it. Mounted it and it wouldn’t track or hold poi at all. Same with the others.

"well basically their pieces of fu#ken sh#t
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
Never saw the first Leupold in the Corp.

I saw a few, but they were carried by guys who may or may not have been in the Corps, and carried whatever it was they pleased. They could have been Spooks or Delta, for all I know. I do know they needed to get from point A to point B, and asked to tag along on some patrols to get to point B, so we obliged.

I will say that some (most all?) of the SF guys I crossed paths with didn't know dick about their weapons. They knew tactics but couldn't tell you a damn thing about their weapons: gas vs recoil operated, twist rate, powder burn rate or scoping tracking. That was my experience with them at least. That, and they sure liked to drink cheap beer. We got along well.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The gang beating is never not funny... once blood is drawn, it’s like hyenas... 🤣🤣

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Higginez
Funny that there aren't any vx-3's on your website.

Got any pics of the TMR reticle?

Subtensions?

What's the current company? Wasn't there some change several years ago? Something to do with something... It was a few years after that really funny video.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think it would be safe to say, burns could probably get sponsored by about anyone... even swfa... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What’s subtensions and tmr??? Fuuck buncha hardcore sumbitches here!!! Can they work in a bow?? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Judman
I think it would be safe to say, burns could probably get sponsored by about anyone... even swfa... haha

Maybe so Jud, he's still a conceded assshole no matter what. Some folks are ok with that, some aren't. Just comes down to we don't all agree nor have to. Cumbaya Cumbaya Cumbaya.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Judman

I think it safe to say that Burns picked the wrong brand of scope to hang his hat on. Don't think that venture turned out so good.

Page 12 of 40 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 46 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,070
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.