Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...g-marxist-garbage-accuses-police-racism/

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies is moving ahead with their critical race theory program.

This is despite President Donald Trump’s ban just ten days ago!

The CDC training claims that “racism is a public health crisis” and that “systemic racism” leads to “police killings of unarmed Black and Brown men and women”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Doesn't surprise me a bit.

This country's government is lousy with communists.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Absolutely.

He needs to appoint someone with full presidential authority to clean the CDC out of communists.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Fauci and the CDC yelled fire (said COVID-19 would cause 10 times more deaths than the flu) in a crowded theater on Feb 28. It ruined the lives and caused the needless deaths of millions of people. He still hasn't told the people in the crowded theater that it was just a false alarm.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Absolutely.

He needs to appoint someone with full presidential authority to clean the CDC out of communists.

I don't think he can.

I think it's past that point.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Absolutely.

The president does not have that authority now?
(To clean out the cdc)

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Absolutely.

I don't think he can.

I think it's past that point.

I know. He may have been told, in not so many words, that if he actually tries to use his presidential powers too directly against the communists, elements in the military will take him out.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender

Absolutely.

(To clean out the cdc)

You want him to do it personally? Usually the president assigns such duties to others.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Filings show all but five political donations from CDC employees since 2015 have gone to Democrats

by Dominick Mastrangelo, Social Media Producer |
| July 18, 2020 10:37 AM

The majority of political contributions made by employees of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention since 2015 have gone to Democratic candidates or causes, federal election records show.

Donors who list the CDC as their employer have made more than 8,000 contributions totaling over $285,000 to various political campaigns or organizations. An analysis by the Daily Caller News Foundation found only five contributions were sent to a Republican political action committee or candidate, totaling just over $1,000. Only three people donated to President Trump's 2016 campaign.

Since the coronavirus pandemic began, Trump has been sharply critical of the CDC, casting doubt on the data the agency keeps about the outbreak and publicly breaking with guidelines it set forth for reopening schools in the fall.

"I disagree with @CDCgov on their very tough & expensive guidelines for opening schools. While they want them open, they are asking schools to do very impractical things," Trump tweeted on July 8. "I will be meeting with them!!!"

"In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS," Trump also said. "The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!"

Advocates for reopening schools fully for in-person learning five days a week have cited a recent study from the American Academy of Pediatrics, which lists a number of risks related to keeping students home instead.

"The importance of in-person learning is well-documented, and there is already evidence of the negative impacts on children because of school closures in the spring of 2020," the organization said in recent guidance it issued late last month. "Lengthy time away from school and associated interruption of supportive services often results in social isolation, making it difficult for schools to identify and address important learning deficits as well as child and adolescent physical or sexual abuse, substance use, depression, and suicidal ideation."

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease doctor, said local governments should adhere to public health guidelines as they prepare to reopen.

"The basic fundamental goal would be as you possibly can to get the children back to school and use the public health efforts as a tool to help the children get back to school," Fauci said during a hearing before Congress on June 30.

After Trump criticized the CDC guidelines for reopening schools, Dr. Robert Redfield said last week he has no plans to change them.

“Our guidelines are our guidelines," he said. "It’s really important. It’s not a revision of the guidelines. It’s just to provide additional information to help schools be able to use the guidance that we put forward.”

Rep. Bobby Scott, the chairman of the House Education and Labor Committee, said the White House is blocking all CDC officials, including Redfield, from testifying before his panel.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know why the CDC was created or when and don't care to look it up. I do remember at one point they did some research on gun control or crime or some such thing and I thought they are nothing more than a left wing political tool. Ever since then I have not considered the CDC a trustworthy source of information on any subject. Same applies to WHO. It is unfortunate these government agencies can't carry out their mission statement without becoming political.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender

Absolutely.

(To clean out the cdc)

You want him to do it personally? Usually the president assigns such duties to others.

If that's what it takes to pull the plug that drains the swamp. Be gave a legal directive. Follow it or resign and find another job.

He needs a "swamp czar" to kick ass.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CDC has always been run by liberals

Sam......

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another way to look at this.

There is a possible big silver lining in 2020. That lining is that many people have learned about true liberalism and the cancer it spreads throughout our country and society. People also learned that many if not all federal agencies are political themselves, even when they advertise that they are not.

Years from now, COVID may be the catalyst that allowed the great awakening of our country to actually happen. If true, the event that was designed to thwart us, could actually end up to have saved us.

I pray that this happens.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't know why the CDC was created or when and don't care to look it up. I do remember at one point they did some research on gun control or crime or some such thing and I thought they are nothing more than a left wing political tool.

Isn’t that true of every single agency made up of non-elected bureaucrats.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know, they sort work for the Executive Branch.

Isn't it time for one of those famous "You're fired" lines?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by victoro
Fauci and the CDC yelled fire (said COVID-19 would cause 10 times more deaths than the flu) in a crowded theater on Feb 28. It ruined the lives and caused the needless deaths of millions of people. He still hasn't told the people in the crowded theater that it was just a false alarm.

Yelled fire in a crowded theater yet caused the needless deaths of millions of people.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't know why the CDC was created or when and don't care to look it up. I do remember at one point they did some research on gun control or crime or some such thing and I thought they are nothing more than a left wing political tool.

Isn’t that true of every single agency made up of non-elected bureaucrats.

Best of intentions with the worst of results.

These agencies tend to take on a life of their own almost every single time.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Amen

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
CDC has always been run by liberals

So all is right with the world, Sam?? Nothing to see here?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Amen
Exactly. Fire the one who defied the order and fire the next one if he/she/it does too. Keep going and maybe we can defund the whole shebang. That or appoint somebody loyal after the firing.

Another question is, if the CDC is a government entity, funded by our taxes, what the hell is it doing giving ANY money to anybody let along a specific political party?

Another entity like the ATF and FBI that we'd be better off without.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (2003and2013, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 59 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.