J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by RGK
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Good thing a bystander grabbed the mic.

Not what happened. Partner, who was shot in the forehead and bleeding profusely (bullet didn't penetrate his skull) took over and called in after the RTO had problems understanding the female deputy. She got the 998 code out, though (#998- deputy OIS). She had been shot in the jaw and upper torso.

Good job for both deputies. Both immediately got out of the car and put their backs to the wall in the alcove where they were. Female, who herself was bleeding, tried to stop her partner's bleeding from his head wound while watching the crowd.
Bob

Truly outstanding.

Good enough for me!

I am MAGA.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Apparently this LeBron James fella whoever he is... has invited us to hunt him... or said we were actually hunting him?

I am confused? Is there actually a hunting season in Compton California? I thought Compton was an urban area in the Los Angeles region of California. I also read the other day that California has delayed hunting season this year.

Can someone please help me understand who he is? ... new leader of al-Qaeda? His name keeps coming up... but I have not seen his picture at the post office yet.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
That hero bar getting lower by the day.

LOL

My son is in 10th Grade. He is taking German 2 as his foreign language. His previous German teacher resigned.

The school has hired a new German teacher... but this teacher does not actually speak German in any way whatsoever.

Some are calling the new German teacher a hero... I am somewhat hesitant until she actually learns to speak German.

Your opinion may vary...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by deflave
That hero bar getting lower by the day.

LOL

My son is in 10th Grade. He is taking German 2 as his foreign language. His previous German teacher resigned.

The school has hired a new German teacher... but this teacher does not actually speak German in any way whatsoever.

Some are calling the new German teacher a hero... I am somewhat hesitant until she actually learns to speak German.

Your opinion may vary...

I do very much wish both officers I speedy recovery from their injuries, as well as hope they catch the wobbly leg midget that perpetrated the heinous terrorist attack.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
those who idolize cops may not want to hear this but LA deputies heavily involved in gang activities. they rob steal sell drugs and kill. there are many groups of deputies...the spartans -regulators-grim reapers-banditos. the state AG involved and asked the DOJ for help. the Don who calls himself the sheriff cleaned all the files on gangs inside his office. Sep 3rd a congressional house committee has formed to "look into it" and asked the DOJ to start investigation. it will go nowhere and trump maybe would pardon the killers narcos and thieves anyway.
this is what happens when you allow latrinos and blacks onto a police force. when I lived in Broward and west palm beach counties the sheriffs were mafia bosses who would allow narcos to accumulate tons of money swoop in and take the money auction off helicopters roll royces yachts etc. take that money to buy equipment have parties with hookers and sheriffs wives living like princess diana driving a rolls. NOTHING ever happened when they were caught and nothing will happen to the LA gangs. Al Capone didnt have it that good

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/15/20.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
those who idolize cops may not want to hear this but LA deputies heavily involved in gang activities. they rob steal sell drugs and kill. there are many groups of deputies...the spartans -regulators-grim reapers-banditos. the state AG involved and asked the DOJ for help. the Don who calls himself the sheriff cleaned all the files on gangs inside his office. Sep 3rd a congressional house committee has formed to "look into it" and asked the DOJ to start investigation. it will go nowhere and trump maybe would pardon the killers narcos and thieves anyway.
this is what happens when you allow latrinos and blacks onto a police force. when I lived in Broward and west palm beach counties the sheriffs were mafia bosses who would allow narcos to accumulate tons of money swoop in and take the money auction off helicopters roll royces yachts etc. take that money to buy equipment have parties with hookers and sheriffs wives living like princess diana driving a rolls. NOTHING ever happened when they were caught and nothing will happen to the LA gangs. Al Capone didnt have it that good

So it was an LA county deputy that wrote you a ticket or arrested some methhead painter that worked with you on the job site? Did that dry up the free crystal??

Still butthurt about it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

So it was an LA county deputy that wrote you a ticket or arrested some methhead painter that worked with you on the job site? Did that dry up the free crystal??

Still butthurt about it?

Maybe a Latino and a Black cop arrested him for something minor once, tossed him in the tank with some of the brown and black brothers and THAT"s why he's really butthurt about cops.................not what the cops did, but what the brothers did?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Still butthurt about it?

Maybe a Latino and a Black cop arrested him for something minor once, tossed him in the tank with some of the brown and black brothers and THAT"s why he's really butthurt about cops.................not what the cops did, but what the brothers did?

you and the guy above you are beyond help. easy to see why this country cannot be saved. most of the fake right are robotic parrot.
all I stated is true and if you google LE deputies involved in gangs you can read it. right now a congressional committee is looking into it cause the state AG was thwarted by the sheriff who scrubbed evidence. GOOGLE IT before you talk sh it. your wife is butthurt from her black deputy bf

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And the percentage of bad cops is??????

Bad deputies in the LASD?????

10%? 20% 30%???

can you come up with a number for all the stuff you spew?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You are special. As in special Ed and short yellow bus 🚌...

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Still butthurt about it?

you and the guy above you are beyond help. easy to see why this country cannot be saved. most of the fake right are robotic parrot.
all I stated is true and if you google LE deputies involved in gangs you can read it. right now a congressional committee is looking into it cause the state AG was thwarted by the sheriff who scrubbed evidence. GOOGLE IT before you talk sh it. your wife is butthurt from her black deputy bf

So you believe these two deputies who had 14 months on were gang members? That's your justification?

Please provide your source or inside information...please provide more evidence that you are in fact a [bleep] retard..

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/15/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Where do you live?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (Anaconda, 35, 406_SBC, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 41rem, 10 invisible), 1,798 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,117
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.