Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/15/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
And the dems wouldn’t let a crisis go to waste.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't be surprised to find that people went around all over the world, purposefully planting the virus in various locations, to make it spread more quickly... and make it so much scarier....

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump knew it was an act of war and stepped in with the financial help for the folks, saying "It was not our fault".
I also contend that we will see some pos American traitors were involved in helping the development of this.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
if true, i wouldn't doubt the primary motivation was to get rid of trump

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
For sure. Remember Oct 25, 2019 when Biden said Trump be a better leader and should work with other world leaders to prevent pandemics from reaching our shores?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Fauci said in 2017 that Trump would face a sudden pandemic in his term.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i'm sure biden and pelosi will disagree, based on their 'sources'

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Of course China released the weaponized Wuhan virus across the globe. They developed this virus to kill people and disrupt the global economy.

Remember those Chinese scientists in Canada getting busted for sending the virus back to China? Never hear anything about that treason.

Why are these labs tweaking deadly viruses anyway? Honest question.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from static.thegatewaypundit.com]
Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who investigated the origin of the COVID-19 virus during the initial outbreak in Wuhan China as a medical researcher in Hong Kong, has now provided unequivocal evidence that the virus was not of natural origin.

In the article, “Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route,” Dr. Yan and her colleagues have offered a detailed description of how the virus was synthesized in laboratories controlled by China’s military.

The Chinese Communist Party and some Western scientists have long insisted that the COVID-19 pandemic was a naturally-occurring outbreak, acquired by humans after exposure to infected animals, an unsubstantiated conclusion eagerly promoted by a politicized media.

According to Dr. Yan, that politically-motivated “consensus” has undermined the integrity of science itself because scientific journals have clearly censored any dissenting opinions that suggest a non-natural origin of the COVID-19 virus.

Now, based on the work of Dr. Yan and others, the entire foundation of the naturally-occurring theory is in doubt.

China has claimed that a bat coronavirus named RaTG13 is the closest relative to the COVID-19 virus, but RaTG13 is not actually a virus because no biological samples exist. It is only a genomic sequence of a virus for which there are now serious questions about its accuracy.

Dr. Yan suggests that RaTG13 may have been used to divert the world’s attention away from the true source of the COVID-19 pandemic.

She claims that the COVID-19 virus originated in laboratories overseen by China’s People’s Liberation Army, using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 collected from Zhoushan, China and used as the viral “backbone” for genetic engineering.

Those bat coronaviruses were originally isolated and characterized between July 2015 and February 2017 under the supervision of the Third Military Medical University (Chongqing, China) and the Research Institute for Medicine of Nanjing Command (Nanjing, China).

The article goes on to explain how the receptor binding motif (RBM), which defines the coronavirus’ ability to bind to the specific human angiotensin converting enzyme-2 receptor (ACE2) underwent genetic manipulation.

That critical segment of the COVID-19 virus is bounded by two “restriction sites” not found in any related bat coronaviruses, which allow researchers to easily splice, that is, cut and paste components of other viruses into the viral backbone.

The presence of those restriction sites is a known marker for genetic manipulation.

Furthermore, the COVID-19 virus contains a furin polybasic cleavage site with an amino acid sequence of proline-arginine-arginine-alanine or PRRA that facilitates membrane fusion between the virus and the human cell and widely known for its ability to enhance pathogenicity and transmissibility.

Such a sequence is not found in any other related bat coronavirus and, so far, there is no natural evolutionary pathway identified that could explain the appearance of that PRRA segment.

In contrast, techniques for the artificial insertion of such a furin polybasic cleavage site by genetic engineering have been used for over ten years.

Dr. Yan and her colleagues note that the two arginine amino acids in that PRRA segment are coded by the nucleotide sequence CGG-CGG, which rarely appears in tandem and strongly suggests that this furin cleavage site is the result of genetic engineering.

In addition, the presence of a “FauI” restriction site at the furin polybasic cleavage site is also an indication of genetic manipulation.

The article concludes with a diagram describing the laboratory procedures for synthesizing the COVID-19 virus, which could have produced the virus within six months.

Given the scientific censorship that has been underway since the onset of the pandemic, we are only beginning to scratch the surface regarding the laboratory origin of the COVID-19 virus.
Further investigations are warranted and must be forthcoming. With nearly a million dead and trillions of dollars in economic losses, the stakes are too high to ignore, especially if this deadly virus was a product of China’s military.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-proof-covid-19-created-chinas-military/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I also contend that we will see some pos American traitors were involved in helping the development of this.

Like maybe Fauchi,Gates,Obammy

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stophel
I wouldn't be surprised to find that people went around all over the world, purposefully planting the virus in various locations, to make it spread more quickly... and make it so much scarier....

Those Chinese meat plants here in the US sure had their fair share.

Also, Fauci initially was against Trump shutting air traffic from China and tgen other countries down.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wait, I'm confused.

Are you saying the coronavirus was manufactured in a laboratory in Wuhan, China? Perhaps a laboratory in China called the Wuhan Institute of Virology? Perhaps a laboratory in China that the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by one Dr. Anthony Fauchi, shelled out $7.4 million to?

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks, Sport.

Remember also, Fauci said C 19 wouldnt amount to much in the US.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fauci said in 2017 that Trump would face a sudden pandemic in his term.

And that little rat-fu^cking POS also gave the Wuhan lab $134 Million in 2017 after similar work was shut down in the U.S. as being to dangerous.

MM

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Could it be that after the Muller probe didn't have its intended outcome this was plan B? Along with the virus was also hatched out the mail in voting plan. They trot this stuff out at given times but I can't help but think it was all put together some time ago. There will be more to come too. These riots and unrest are also part of it all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve never had any doubt that is was man made in China. It’s possible that it escaped or a rogue scientist released it but most likely there government did it deliberately because Trumps trade negotiations had there economy in a tailspin.

There’s to much money involved to admit what happened. If our government came out and said that it’s man made in China and was likely a deliberate attack. It would be difficult to keep buying Chinese sh1t and to keep selling them out debt notes. There’s way to much money and to many powerful people in play to allow that to happen. The Chinese know it and knew that we’d have to just suck it up and sweep it under the rug which is what we’ve done. I think that’s why Trump continues to call it the Chinese flu. He knows exactly what happened but given the media, deep state, and political climate his hands are basically tied.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/15/20.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Could it be that after the Muller probe didn't have its intended outcome this was plan B? Along with the virus was also hatched out the mail in voting plan. They trot this stuff out at given times but I can't help but think it was all put together some time ago. There will be more to come too. These riots and unrest are also part of it all.

Yep. Remember, there was $3+ million donated to Wuhan Labs during the Zero administration, and Soros also travelled to Wuhan for a visit.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Surely the Naysayers are gonna call bullscchitt on all of this.

Surely so in 5....4....3...2...

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (257_X_50, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 60 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,522
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.