-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bill Gates knows all about creating viruses for damn sure. Still can’t figure the motivation for a computer weenie to $olve a health i$$ue.

We should just call Chuck Norris and get it over with.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If people like Fauci and Gates would have lived during the French Revolution they'd have found out you can't vaccinate against the blade of the guillotine.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
Of course China released the weaponized Wuhan virus across the globe. They developed this virus to kill people and disrupt the global economy.

Remember those Chinese scientists in Canada getting busted for sending the virus back to China? Never hear anything about that treason.

Why are these labs tweaking deadly viruses anyway? Honest question.

bull sh it. this reminds me of WMD's in Iraq and that girl testifying about iraqis killing babies in Kuwait. they are trying to deflect your attention away from the truth

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
Bill Gates knows all about creating viruses for damn sure. Still can’t figure the motivation for a computer weenie to $olve a health i$$ue.

Gates is part of the NWO cabal, the Zionists. His interest lies with that of the antichrist, purveyers of the sins of the flesh, human misery and death - for others and their plans to reduce the earths population drastically. They use the honorable, but disingenuous, excuse that they want to protect the earth. Actually they are evil and the fulfillment of the truth:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
They are the cabal of the enemy of God and strive to seperate HIS from HIM to smite HIM.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/16/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Of course China released the weaponized Wuhan virus across the globe. They developed this virus to kill people and disrupt the global economy.

Remember those Chinese scientists in Canada getting busted for sending the virus back to China? Never hear anything about that treason.

I'm convinced the CCP engineered the virus.

I can't decide if it was released through incompetence or intention. I would not at all be surprised if it was intentional. They don't care about their own people so I could see them sacrificing the lives of the Chinese people to provide cover.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by OldHat

I'm convinced the CCP engineered the virus.

I can't decide if it was released through incompetence or intention. I would not at all be surprised if it was intentional. They don't care about their own people so I could see them sacrificing the lives of the Chinese people to provide cover.

did you find those pesky WMD's yet? Dr Fauci used US taxpayer money to fund research on the virus in the Wuhan lab

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't think there was ever any doubt about this. Why? because it was (and id) plausible and provable which is the polar opposite of the black helo kookery like the TWA "shootdown" and of course the WTC towers being an inside "jew-job". simple really

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

If Gates is involved it's because of money, the greedy elitist bastard.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

If Gates is involved it's because of money, the greedy elitist bastard.

I don't think money has anything to do with it.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
[quote=Morewood]Of course China released the weaponized Wuhan virus across the globe. They developed this virus to kill people and disrupt the global economy.

bull sh it. this reminds me of WMD's in Iraq and that girl testifying about iraqis killing babies in Kuwait. they are trying to deflect your attention away from the truth[/quote

Go back on the bus Special S...

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Could it be that after the Muller probe didn't have its intended outcome this was plan B? Along with the virus was also hatched out the mail in voting plan. They trot this stuff out at given times but I can't help but think it was all put together some time ago. There will be more to come too. These riots and unrest are also part of it all.

Yep. Remember, there was $3+ million donated to Wuhan Labs during the Zero administration, and Soros also travelled to Wuhan for a visit.

It wasn't donated. As I previously mentioned, the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by one Dr. Anthony Fauchi, gave the Wuhan Institute of Virology $7.4 million in US Taxpayer money.

Reading is fun.

Riott, can you post us a link on that?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
bull sh it. this reminds me of WMD's in Iraq and that girl testifying about iraqis killing babies in Kuwait. they are trying to deflect your attention away from the truth
How about there were WMDs in Iraq that were evacuated to Syria. And we knew it but could not make an issue of it because that would have necessitated the invasion of Syria by us and that wouldn't sit well with the Russians or our coalition. We were not going to fight Russia.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squidge

Why would any reasonable person quote a lying Commie rag? lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rong

I also contend that we will see some pos American traitors were involved in helping the development of this.

Like maybe Fauchi,Gates,Obammy

This.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Originally Posted by MARCEL
Fauci said in 2017 that Trump would face a sudden pandemic in his term.

Hes such a giant piece of chit

Trump needs to ditch this deep state POS ASAP.

Trump is using that POS to hang the deep state cabal.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
How about there were WMDs in Iraq that were evacuated to Syria. And we knew it but could not make an issue of it because that would have necessitated the invasion of Syria by us and that wouldn't sit well with the Russians or our coalition. We were not going to fight
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=SPQR70AD]bull sh it. this reminds me of WMD's in Iraq and that girl testifying about iraqis killing babies in Kuwait. they are trying to deflect your attention away from the truth
How about there were WMDs in Iraq that were evacuated to Syria. And we knew it but could not make an issue of it because that would have necessitated the invasion of Syria by us and that wouldn't sit well with the Russians or our coalition. We were not going to fight Russia.

US satellites can see your license plate from space but did see those weapons being moved? are you that dumb? 25 years ago trump was asked if he would get into politics. being a lifetime democrat he said I would do it as a republican cause the voters are dumb. you would be the poster child. imagine dumber then blacks and the 100 million non whites here speaking 120 different dialects. you win the prize

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ve never had any doubt that is was man made in China. It’s possible that it escaped or a rogue scientist released it but most likely there government did it deliberately because Trumps trade negotiations had there economy in a tailspin.

There’s to much money involved to admit what happened. If our government came out and said that it’s man made in China and was likely a deliberate attack. It would be difficult to keep buying Chinese sh1t and to keep selling them out debt notes. There’s way to much money and to many powerful people in play to allow that to happen. The Chinese know it and knew that we’d have to just suck it up and sweep it under the rug which is what we’ve done. I think that’s why Trump continues to call it the Chinese flu. He knows exactly what happened but given the media, deep state, and political climate his hands are basically tied.

Its more than money, its the survival of the DNC and deep state NWO cabal of Zionists that is at stake. That and their precious Agenda 21 to reduce the earths population 80+%, you know, the Utopia that Leroy, Suckermore, Gayghost, Ejp, and other dumbasses fell for.

Like that wall protecting us from chinas 5g you fugging moron lmao...

The king or morons responds and fails. lmao

But, but, but didnt some people get to keep their Dr? wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I said from the get-go it was man made. It was patented in the USA.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I said from the get-go it was man made. It was patented in the USA.

I don't think the exact genome was patented. There are many related genomes. Pretty sure it was a related genome that as patented.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

694 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 69 invisible), 3,128 guests, and 1,439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,743
Posts18,476,068
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.