Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
... Calls Out Lawless Soros-Funded District Attorneys
The FOX News panel on Outnumbered Overtime melted down on Wednesday after former Speaker Newt Gingrich accused George Soros of funding radical, lawless district attorneys across the country today. Many of these radical activist prosecutors are allowing the riots and vandalism in their communities. This is a fact.

The panel did not like Newt’s comments on the Soros-funded operatives in public office and shut him down.
This was bizarre.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-soros-funded-district-attorneys-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Marie Harf was jen psaki’s cohort at the state dept during bathhouse barry.

She’s a puke

Remember her saying if we could give ISIS jobs they wouldnt be chopping innocent heads off

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That was bazaar. Both of those women are mainstream news personalities. They may not be Rachel Madcow but there not exactly deep thinkers or constitutional conservatives. I still wouldn’t have expected that reaction out of them.
Faux with a few exceptions that we all know about is basically middle of the road mainstream dumbed down media. It’s only branded as “right wing” by the left because the others have gone so far over the top left that they are literally propaganda wings of the communist and not news at all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
That was bazaar. Both of those women are mainstream news personalities. They may not be Rachel Madcow but there not exactly deep thinkers or constitutional conservatives. I still wouldn’t have expected that reaction out of them.
Faux with a few exceptions that we all know about is basically middle of the road mainstream dumbed down media. It’s only branded as “right wing” by the left because the others have gone so far over the top left that they are literally propaganda wings of the communist and not news at all.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Marie Harf was jen psaki’s cohort at the state dept during bathhouse barry.

She’s a puke

Remember her saying if we could give ISIS jobs they wouldnt be chopping innocent heads off

And almost as dumb as a fuggin rock too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I think someone was whispering in her ear bud telling her what to allow and what to not allow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That was obscene....

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bad, bad form. Fox should be ashamed.

They are discussing a particular subject - Fox News "personality" has the vapid chutzpah to say "I'm not sure that George Soros needs to be part of this conversation". Regardless of what Soros "needs" (as if she knows) where does she get the control to proclaim that a directly related fact cannot be addressed?

And, the anchor shows no fortitude at all - just sits there like a stone, accepts the brazen amateur gaffe, and moves on. Newt should have kept going with it until they unplugged his mic.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat

I think someone was whispering in her ear bud telling her what to allow and what to not allow.

Yep, I watched this as it happened and I had to DVR replay it a couple of times just to figure out what had actually happened.

Shocked at the behavior of everyone, and I would have thought that Newt would at some point have said to screw Soros.
It was a real eye-opener on who is pulling the strings.

And newflash, Harf is an absolute Marxist creep.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Soros probably owns a controlling interest in Fox.

Ol Newt didn’t seem real surprised.

Last edited by gregintenn; 09/16/20.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Harf is/was the face/mouthpiece of Bengazi at the Hillary Clinton State Dept, can’t believe some of you are either surprised or don’t remember who this person is. Her associations and covering for Soros should come as no shock.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Harf is/was the face/mouthpiece of Bengazi at the Hillary Clinton State Dept, can’t believe some of you are either surprised or don’t remember who this person is. Her associations and covering for Soros should come as no shock.

Yep. Commie Traitorous Bitch should be hung along with Hillary and the Halfican.

She’s also an ugly little DemoRat. Rachel Madcow kinda ugly.
Fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Nobody should be surprised.

Newt named the Jew.

That's not allowed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Soros must have some $ interest in Fox. FuqFox.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Newt named the Jew.

That's not allowed.

Well, honestly I think groups like BLM are bankrolled by corporations. This does make a lot of sense because donors will be spared riot damage w/o need for police involvement. Truth be told use of Mr. Soros by conservatives as source of all ills is getting very long in the tooth by now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Toddly
Soros must have some $ interest in Fox. FuqFox.

I always looked at Fox as entity for catching attention of conservatives so they do not go elsewhere and cause real problems. It is hard for me to imagine existence of real conservative outlet w/o government ok. The bottom line is if media entity has far outgoing reach it is not going to operate independently of government oversight.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OldHat

Yep.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Newt named the Jew.

That's not allowed.

Well, honestly I think groups like BLM are bankrolled by corporations. This does make a lot of sense because donors will be spared riot damage w/o need for police involvement. Truth be told use of Mr. Soros by conservatives as source of all ills is getting very long in the tooth by now.

BS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

I remember her, she got drummed out of her last job, ended up on Fox, token lib

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

It's bizarre, b I z a r r e.

Sorry, I couldn't stand it. grin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 66 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,790
Posts18,496,063
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.