Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
The Democrats will drop the case against Chauvin?

North Korea attacks... somebody?

Another anonymous source declares that Trump says mean things about Nancy Pelosi behind her back?

Stake your claim now!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I could be any number of bad things, but I doubt any f them will surprise anyone with any brains who pays the slightest attention to what the Dem/Coms are doing..

They are very creative in their open treason.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
COVID-20?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I don't know what it will be, but whatever it is, I'll bet the Russians will be involved!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They don't need to come up with anything valid at all, they just need to make Americans associate "Trump" with "toxic".

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden Arkancide.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Anonymous sources will claim that Trump once kicked a puppy.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
Anonymous sources will claim that Trump once kicked a puppy.

I hope it was a Chihuaha and he dropped kicked the mf'er like a football.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think by now, people are tired and disgusted with all the garbage the Democrats have been screaming about for 4 years. I don't think anything they come up with will make any difference,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump doesn't have to say mean things about Nasty Piglosi. He says them publicly in front of everyone. But what he says is true and that makes it okay.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think, having commandeered the commie playbook, Trump will have several up his sleeve.

Bidens Ukraine sellout and his China sellout will be but a few. John Roberts sellout? RBGs impersonator? NSAs recordings of the Mueller abortions wiped phone texts? Hillarys 33,000 lost emails? Soros" funding of Antifa and BLM? Cuomo's illegal and murderous acts against Covid patients? The DNC's complicity in the Seth Rich murder?
The possibilities are endless.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Democrats/Media have been throwing schit at Trump for over 4 years and nothing has stuck.

The media just admitted ( F Chuck Todd) that they cannot smear him and shame him, so they have lost their power over him.

The Democrat/Media will continue their never ending smear campaign, but nobody cares and October will be no different.

So it’s time for the big guns and the International Powers to step up to the plate. I don’t have a clue what they have in mind, but it will be Global, not just the American media throwing more schit.

They want him gone so bad, they might even go nuclear.

Oh, and Biden came out with an Assault Weapons Ban, no reason to do that unless they have another mass shooting planned.
Book it!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
COVID-20?

C-19, second wave.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever it is, you can bet it will come from anonymous sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Democrats/Media have been throwing schit at Trump for over 4 years and nothing has stuck.

The media just admitted ( F Chuck Todd) that they cannot smear him and shame him, so they have lost their power over him.

The Democrat/Media will continue their never ending smear campaign, but nobody cares and October will be no different.

So it’s time for the big guns and the International Powers to step up to the plate. I don’t have a clue what they have in mind, but it will be Global, not just the American media throwing more schit.

They want him gone so bad, they might even go nuclear.

Oh, and Biden came out with an Assault Weapons Ban, no reason to do that unless they have another mass shooting planned.
Book it!
I agree, especially with that last. There will be another false flag shooting with some shooters killing a bunch of people and then throwing a body out that "killed himself". No doubt it will be a conservative right winger...Trump supporter. Prolly somebody wearing a MAGA cap.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Indictments served? Bwahha.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The pee pee tape on Pay per View?

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think, having commandeered the commie playbook, Trump will have several up his sleeve.

And

Originally Posted by steve4102

Damn impressive statements gentleman.

I wish I could say things as well in such few words.

‐------------------------

I woke up this morning and was thinking about my best friend when I was a little kid. His name was Carlos Venniles and we used to play "cars" on the shag carpet in his parents apartment in Richmond Virginia. His family had come to America when Cuba collapsed. My dad became friends with his dad... at work or somehow (?)

As little kids, if we had looked out the window or had been playing in the yard when a BLM flag and protest had come by... we would have been extremely confused why Carlos's life mattered... and no one was marching to say that Carlos's best friend's life mattered also.

BLM is a fundamentalist hate group founded to divided guilty, lost, weak and/or otherwise marginalized dependent citizens against prosperous citizens fulfilling the dream of the Great American Republic experiment.

BLM is the right arm of the current Democratic party and is being used to wield the sword that is necessary to extract the success and achievement from those that have... to those that want.

If systemic racism could have been embedded in the soul of young Carlos or young Leonard when we were small small children... BLM could have won us for life.

BLM is nothing but a highly organized fulcrum arm of the Democrats to transfer wealth and power.

I will do somersaults to help any man or woman or child that has a genuine need to stand upon their own two feet again. But if a sword is drawn to take from me what is mine and not offered freely... I will stand against that sword with great vigor.

---------------------

Many people ask if I am a Republican. I am absolutely not a Republican. I am so far to the right of a Republican that I will make a Libertarian blush.

Any man or woman that has ever had a great coach or a great mentor or a great architecture professor will know that it all comes down to community.

The Great American Republic experiment was founded in the most simple of ideas. We will all stand together for the common good of one another.

Virginia was founded as a Commonwealth. That very name emboldens the concept of common good.

The most basic premise of all is to help your fellow man... any government or any man that will choose to divide you against your fellow man by race or creed or tride or belief... in your Mission of kindness from God... is your enemy.

Many very good people have been stabled and told to go along to get along. I miss these good people a great deal. Please stand strong in your love and kindness to all.

Last edited by CashisKing; 09/17/20. Reason: Rewrote

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Whatever it is, you can bet it will come from anonymous sources.

AND will be labeled a "blockbuster story"

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There will be more reports of him doing something with every gal he ever talked to.

Bank on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,474
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.